Escaflowne movie different?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

niduin
so i just finnished The Vision of Escaflowne, and then i started watching the movie and i couldnt figure out what was going on or why. is it a what if situation please help me understand cuz i dont think i can finnish until i do

dadudemon
Originally posted by niduin
so i just finnished The Vision of Escaflowne, and then i started watching the movie and i couldnt figure out what was going on or why. is it a what if situation please help me understand cuz i dont think i can finnish until i do

It's supposed to stand on it's own.

Pretend you didn't see the show.

It's kind of like an OVA...but it's more like a DBZ movie, meaning it is more like a "What If" scenario.

niduin
ok, damnit i hate these, i dont really want to watch it now

Kirikaze Fuuma
it's a different story. you can see there are so many differences between the Escaflowne series and Escaflowne the movie.

niduin
yeah i know but i was asking why, if there was a reson or if it was just a "what if" situation

Peach
The movie is basically an alternate universe sort of thing. Names and everything are the same, but the movie and series are very different.

Both are excellent, and I loved both.

niduin
hm if its good, then maybe ill watch it, only thing is that i just spent 26 episodes with one story line and now im switching i wish someone would have told me before so i could have watched the movie first

psycho gundam
watch it, then make your own conclusions.

niduin
lol good idea, im just saying that, i wish i knew that it was detached from the series cuz 26 episodes is a lot harder to ignore than a 2 hour movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.