Belaya (KOTOR) vs Johun Othone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
How does this fight go?

1. Lightsabres.
2. Force.
3. All-out.

Note: Johun has no Battle Meditation master to help.

Lord Lucien
Someone we know jack about and someone we know something about.

Huh.

Eminence
Belaya wins, because she isn't Johun Othone.

Slash_KMC
I kept telling her it wasn't my fault I had to kill Juhani, but she wouldn't believe me and went all pissy about it. She even went to the dark side for it ...

She gets trashed because I don't like her.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I kept telling her it wasn't my fault I had to kill Juhani, but she wouldn't believe me and went all pissy about it. She even went to the dark side for it ...

She gets trashed because I don't like her.

Try being more charismatic like moi. Start of both KoTOR games I put all possible points into persuade and treat injury. I got into a lot of (deliberate) Sticky situations but I was able to heal my way out of them ^_^.

Lord Lucien
I did that too. Set the game to difficult, said "screw it" for repair and computers and the like.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I did that too. Set the game to difficult, said "screw it" for repair and computers and the like.
When I did difficult I always went stealth/demo. They never see you until it's too late.

Lord Lucien
I could never get in to stealth, it always seemed so... useless. Especially when I realized I could just blitz all the enemies.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I could never get in to stealth, it always seemed so... useless. Especially when I realized I could just blitz all the enemies.
True but it is satisfying to run rings around a group of enemies and plant mines. Come out of stealth they run towards you and they vaporise.

Red Nemesis
The only place I ever used mines was during the battle with Malak: maxing out the number of plasma mines in a single spot and watching him run through them is beautiful. It is a little cheap (no self-respecting Sith Lord would spend time planting mines on the walkway to the final battle) but it is entertaining and makes for an easy fight.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
The only place I ever used mines was during the battle with Malak: maxing out the number of plasma mines in a single spot and watching him run through them is beautiful. It is a little cheap (no self-respecting Sith Lord would spend time planting mines on the walkway to the final battle) but it is entertaining and makes for an easy fight.

Why would you want to make the final battle an easy one ?

Red Nemesis
Watching Darth Vader Malak flinch in the middle of a CPU stopping wave of plasma and shrapnel (and one of each of the other kinds of mines) is HILARIOUS. His flinch animation makes me laugh every time.

Slash_KMC
I strongly dislike alternate endings like this, because they're just so wrong.

Nactous

yeah, did that my first time as well.....

Nactous
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I strongly dislike alternate endings like this, because they're just so wrong.

Yeah, everyone who sees Revan as female should be taken into the streets and stoned as well....

Slash_KMC
Doesn't Exodus ...

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nactous
Yeah, everyone who sees Revan as female should be taken into the streets and stoned as well....

What part of "everyone's entitled to their opinion" do you have trouble with?

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by chilled monkey
What part of "everyone's entitled to their opinion" do you have trouble with?

Lulz at freemindedness fail. (That is his opinion and you are trying to prevent him from having his own opinion... whatever)

Anyway, calling Revan female is false. It isn't a matter of opinion: the fact within this universe is that Revan is a male. Anything else isn't a matter of opinion any more than the 'opinion' that the moon is made of cheese.

But anyway, it isn't really a big deal at all, either within the universe or out (Revan is a gary-stu and a fictional one at that).

chilled monkey
Lulz at freemindedness fail. (That is his opinion and you are trying to prevent him from having his own opinion... whatever)

Beg your pardon spud, but how so?

All I did was point out that they shouldn't threaten/insult etc people just for thinking differently to others.

Yeah I know they weren't being serious, but it's the principle.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Eminence
Belaya wins, because she isn't Johun Othone.

I take it you mean she wins in all three categories then?

Red Nemesis
His opinion is that "everyone who sees Revan as female should be taken into the streets and stoned' and you responded with 'everyone is entitled to their opinion'. Do you not realize that he is also entitled to his opinion? It's a bit like saying that 'only a Sith deals in absolutes'. But no worries, I was parodying DS's worries about relativism more than I was actually paying attention to the discussion. It doesn't matter in the least which pronoun is used to refer to Revan. (Although it is technically correct to use 'he'.)

Eminence
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I take it you mean she wins in all three categories then? E-Z P-Z.

Lemon squeezy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.