"new World Order" - Gordon Brown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majoraj
this is weird i was waching bbc news at i think 2 o clock where i heard a male news reader state i quote "g20 join forces...NEW WORLD ORDER..."
but oddly as i heard those exact words the screen was blank for most of that commentation (new world order quote) before they said there was an issue with the footage.

more to the point just watch this!

youtube.com/watch?v=i8IyREChuIg

listen 9 minutes and 10 seconds in and he says NEW WORLD ORDER!

Mairuzu
cool man

jaden101
Originally posted by majoraj
this is weird i was waching bbc news at i think 2 o clock where i heard a male news reader state i quote "g20 join forces...NEW WORLD ORDER..."
but oddly as i heard those exact words the screen was blank for most of that commentation (new world order quote) before they said there was an issue with the footage.

more to the point just watch this!

youtube.com/watch?v=i8IyREChuIg

listen 9 minutes and 10 seconds in and he says NEW WORLD ORDER!

New world order has a far different meaning in political circles than it does in conspiracy circles.

Bicnarok

Deano
Originally posted by jaden101
New world order has a far different meaning in political circles than it does in conspiracy circles.

nah its exactly the same believe me

jaden101
Na...it's really not.

Conspiracy theorists believe the new world order is an actual organisation. It's not. It's simply the term used to describe a change in the balance of power between countries in the world.

The fall of the Roman empire meant a new world order...the fall of the British empire meant a new world order...The destruction of the 3rd Reich meant a new world order...the US winning it's war of independance against the UK meant a new world order.

NuclearWinter
Na...it's really not.

Conspiracy theorists believe the new world order is an actual organisation. It's not. It's simply the term used to describe a change in the balance of power between countries in the world.

The fall of the Roman empire meant a new world order...the fall of the British empire meant a new world order...The destruction of the 3rd Reich meant a new world order...the US winning it's war of independance against the UK meant a new world order.

Jaden you're wrong. Conspiracy theorists believe the term New World Order describes the process of merging all of the World's governments into a single entity, and then placing them all under the control of a Watchful "Eye" organization. The process of creating A Global Government that answers only to the organization which controls it.

Deano
Na...it's really not.

no matey. new world order isnt an organisation. its an agenda for centralisation of power just like the conspiracy theorists have been saying. conspiracy theorists believe that the hidden elite, call em whatever you want; are behind the new world order

whats happening in the public eye is that the politicians and media are making out as if the new world order is something that is needed now. and that its a new idea. and they keep dropping it out more and more recently.

the conspiracy theorists were right all along and you cant swallow that at all. no one can. the excuses still come. when people wake up and admit they have been fooled, the better

jaden101
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Jaden you're wrong. Conspiracy theorists believe the term New World Order describes the process of merging all of the World's governments into a single entity, and then placing them all under the control of a Watchful "Eye" organization. The process of creating A Global Government that answers only to the organization which controls it.

Which simply will never be the case because, as i've pointed out many times, the world is more divided now than at any time in the last 100 years...including both world wars.

Of course when I point this out I receive the polar opposite reply yet which is a regular fall back point of the conspiracy theorists..."divide and conquer"

You can't have it both ways...either the world is being centralised or it's being polarized...

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Deano
nah its exactly the same believe me
Uhm in the G-20 Summit it was used to describe the shift in power away from the U.S. in the world market. The way the conspiracy people are making it out is that the world bank and all those are trying to take over. There was never even a hint of that during the conference. It was all about the fact that the U.S. will eventually not be the largest player in the world markets. There was no mention or hint of them taking over all of the money in the world or anything even remotely related to that.

Deano

You can't have it both ways...either the world is being centralised or it's being polarized...

it is actually both. the idea is to create as much panic and chaos as possible. dividing us in the process so we continue to see each other as seperate from everyone and everythin else. religion, race, social class etc help this more than anything. when people like ghandhi, john lennon or MLK come along, they get killed. Lovely coicidence for the elite. They can never control us if we realise we are all ONE. Dont spread this word though, cos you are likely to have an accident

thats been there goal all along. then they can offer the solution of world goverment. even in there new world order they dont care if we are polarised, as long as they have the ultimate control over us, that all what matters. then they can continue to shape the world in the desired way

jaden101
You don't get it do you. People won't accept a one world government particularly when you always claim it's a bunch of rich Americans that run the world. You honestly think that any Muslim country (which is 48 countries) would accept that?

Evil Dead
so let me get this straight, the members of the g20 conference have officially joined the new world order?

who shall be leading the nWo. Is Hollywood Hogan still going to be the big man? Have the Wolfpac and Hollywood sects patched things up or will the g20 members have to choose between the factions.

Obama looks like a Wolfpac man to me. Too Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Tonks
lol Jaden, Americans are not the only ones in the Society I bet anything that Muslims are in there too. Along with Jews etc. The leaders of the world are joining together.

Deano
You don't get it do you. People won't accept a one world government particularly when you always claim it's a bunch of rich Americans that run the world. You honestly think that any Muslim country (which is 48 countries) would accept that?

what makes you think they will have any choice in the matter?

people will accept a one world government jaden. just like people acceptin the UN. just wait to see what the elite have in store for us. they will make it as if its our idea.

PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION

obviously people wont accept it yet. but theres time

and what do you mean 'rich americans run the world'? who said that? thats twice you have made an error in your argument. the elite are mostly european if anything

jaden101
So it's not the American run banks that run the world?

Ok...so the Muslim countries are going to accept European rule are they?

No they're not.

The UN was set up after world war 2 specifically to ensure there isn't a world war 3 because that will undoubtadly go nuclear which would mean there wont be a humanity to rule over.

Tonks
haha... you need to define what you mean by Muslims here please? Are you talking about their leaders, or their people?

The people may not agree with it. And the Leaders may appear to not agree either. How do you know that the Muslim Leaders are not in league with the governments of the European countries etc?

jaden101
Call it a hunch.

Tonks
haha okay I can do that.
But you never defined what you mean by "Muslim"

jaden101
I didn't think I really needed to.

Deano
So it's not the American run banks that run the world?

Ok...so the Muslim countries are going to accept European rule are they?

No they're not.

The UN was set up after world war 2 specifically to ensure there isn't a world war 3 because that will undoubtadly go nuclear which would mean there wont be a humanity to rule over.

again

no one knows who these elitists are exactly. there major base seems to operate in europe. london especially.

and the muslims wont know they are being ruled by a bunch of wealthy bankers will they? they will have some of there people at the top no doubt, appearing to them that there people are in control aswell. but that will be just a front. everyone will be manipulated to accept this new order.

on the surface it appeared the UN was there to help prevent more wars. but behind the scenes it was just another stepping stone for world government and more centralisation of power. just because they said it will prevent world war 3 doesnt mean you should believe them. if those pesky bankers want a world war they will get one.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
again

no one knows who these elitists are exactly. there major base seems to operate in europe. london especially.

and the muslims wont know they are being ruled by a bunch of wealthy bankers will they? they will have some of there people at the top no doubt, appearing to them that there people are in control aswell. but that will be just a front. everyone will be manipulated to accept this new order.

on the surface it appeared the UN was there to help prevent more wars. but behind the scenes it was just another stepping stone for world government and more centralisation of power. just because they said it will prevent world war 3 doesnt mean you should believe them. if those pesky bankers want a world war they will get one.

You realise, surely, that there's a contradiction just in this one post alone?

If the bankers run the world then the UN isn't a centralisation of power and neither is any unified government because, if the bankers have the power, then the governments have none.

Tonks
lol okay then you are leaving it up for me to define. Therefore I define it as the government of the Muslim countries. And thus saying that, we can go on to say that the world is uniting under one power. And in that one power will have the Muslim countries who are run under their government. They will have a say in what goes on. Therefore Americans are not the only ones who are ruling. They will be joined with the European, Asian, American etc. countries.

jaden101
Originally posted by Tonks
lol okay then you are leaving it up for me to define. Therefore I define it as the government of the Muslim countries. And thus saying that, we can go on to say that the world is uniting under one power. And in that one power will have the Muslim countries who are run under their government. They will have a say in what goes on. Therefore Americans are not the only ones who are ruling. They will be joined with the European, Asian, American etc. countries.

You don't really get what this conspiracy is supposedly about do you?

It's about a handful of families which allegedly control the world. Governments, if the idiocy, sorry conspiracy, is to be believed, have no power.

Regardless. Do you really think that Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Libya etc will ever be part of a government with countries which have been openly hostile towards them.

Particularly so given that the alleged banking families are predominantly Jewish...Do you honestly think that those countries will be part of a world government headed by Jewish bankers?

Seriously?

Tonks
I think that in the end they will attempt a One World Government. Whether they have success or not. The Muslim communities can be in it or not. But if the other countries of the world join and combine the Muslim world wouldnt be the biggest threat in the world now would they?

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Tonks
I think that in the end they will attempt a One World Government. Whether they have success or not. The Muslim communities can be in it or not. But if the other countries of the world join and combine the Muslim world wouldnt be the biggest threat in the world now would they?
The Muslim countries aren't the biggest threat in the world. They're just the ones causing the biggest problems at the moment b/c of their religious beliefs. Which they're actually mainly motivated by the impoverished living conditions they are stuck in.

Tonks
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
The Muslim countries aren't the biggest threat in the world. They're just the ones causing the biggest problems at the moment b/c of their religious beliefs. Which they're actually mainly motivated by the impoverished living conditions they are stuck in.

Yeah I know that. I'm saying that the Muslims arent the biggest threat. We dont have to worry about them anymore than we have to worry about China etc.

jaden101
Originally posted by LDHZenkai

I disagree. Poverty is not the main motivating factor at all. Bin Laden himself comes from a rich and educated background.

It more stems from the fact that the US basically used Muslims to fight Russia in Afghanistan and instead of looking after an ally after Russia withdrew at the end of the cold war, the US just did what they do with every people/country that they have no use for anymore...discarded them. And now it's coming back to bite them in the ass in a big way.

Of course there's not the inconsequential, unconditional support of Israel.

Deano
everything you see is just a game played out by the rich elite. look beyond the illusion please

LDHZenkai
I disagree. Poverty is not the main motivating factor at all. Bin Laden himself comes from a rich and educated background.

It more stems from the fact that the US basically used Muslims to fight Russia in Afghanistan and instead of looking after an ally after Russia withdrew at the end of the cold war, the US just did what they do with every people/country that they have no use for anymore...discarded them. And now it's coming back to bite them in the ass in a big way.

Of course there's not the inconsequential, unconditional support of Israel.
They've been fighting for thousands of years....the U.S. just exploited that for their own benefit. It didn't work out to well in the end, but it's not like the U.S. went in and stirred up trouble. They just redirected it for a few minutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.