Dark Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Zone
Oh shit.

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.7462.The_All-New%2C_All-Deadly_Dark_X-Men

Maybe thats why Emma was with Namor. Namor is actually a mutant, not alot of people know that.

KingD19
Actually, Namor is something other than any other power label, he's half atlantean, and half human, but he has powers that are more than both baseline.

jalek moye
namor is half atleantean half human mutant

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Namor is something other than any other power label, he's half atlantean, and half human, but he has powers that are more than both baseline. They said he was the first mutant all the time.

Him and Apocalypse...

KingD19
No, the 1st mutant was Selene, Apocalypse is the 2nd, and Namor is called a mutant, but he isn't truly a mutant in the sense of the X-Men and other regular mutants.

Nighty101
Its no wonder that Nightcrawler isn't on there. How could they make HIM any darker? bunny

Mindset
No, the 1st mutant was Selene, Apocalypse is the 2nd, and Namor is called a mutant, but he isn't truly a mutant in the sense of the X-Men and other regular mutants. I'm not sure what this has to do with my post of what they have said in comics.

Maybe direct this to the editors. srug

jalek moye
Originally posted by Mindset
They said he was the first mutant all the time.

Him and Apocalypse...
namor was the first in publication, not the first one born

Mindset
I direct you to the post above.

Ridley_Prime
No, the 1st mutant was Selene, Apocalypse is the 2nd, and Namor is called a mutant, but he isn't truly a mutant in the sense of the X-Men and other regular mutants.
That sounds about right, though the thing with Apocalypse being credited as the first mutant never made sense to me, if Selene is actually the one (i.e. Apocalypse's real name, En Sabah Nur, has been said to translate to "the first one", and he also claimed himself on occasion to be the first mutant alive).
Did Selene just stay hidden from most of mankind for awhile or something, thus causing her to not be known until after Apocalypse was born? Don't really know as much about her as I do Apoc. and Namor erm (that, or I don't remember).

srankmissingnin
You'd think a "dark" Emma would dress even sluttier than normal, but thats the least amount of skin I've ever seen her show.

Raoul
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Oh shit.

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.7462.The_All-New%2C_All-Deadly_Dark_X-Men

Maybe thats why Emma was with Namor. Namor is actually a mutant, not alot of people know that.

facepalm

KingD19
She stayed hidden because of the nature of her powers, and if the general populace knew that she was a life vampire, they would hunt her down relentlessly, so it was easier for her to kill a person here, a person there, until more mutants came around.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, I see. Make sense to me. stick out tongue

jalek moye
i'm not lookign forward to this at allthey are taking the dark theme too far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.