Nightcrawler's Family History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nighty101
This shows Nightcrawler's family history. I have some episodes related to Nightcrawler so I could go ahead and give you some links. This one is a really good one--

http://www.blinkx.com/video/x-men-the-animated-series-bloodlines/NtUBwN6KqkjsPdVr6NRBAw

then there is the one from Evolution called Impact. It is hard to find on the internet but when I do I'll give you a link. I can tell you alot of Nighty's family--

Mistique- Birth mother
Azazel- Birth Father
Scarlet Witch - (in alternate demension) wife
Nocturne - daughter (again in alternate demension)
Crayton Creed- Brother
Sabretooth - step dadish thing (Because Sabretooth is Crayton's dad)
Magneto: Father in Law
Wolverine: (I dunno what he is but there is a rumor going around that he and Sabretooth were half brothers so ... what in the heck would that make him and Nightcrawler?)
Quicksilver: Brother in Law
Polaris- Sister in Law
Rogue: Adopted Sister
Abyss: Half brother (makes sense)
Magik: Half Brother

so ... tell me what you think!

KingD19
Basically you got all that right.

Excpet you forgot about Kiwi Black.(Son of Azazel, Kurt's half brother)

And the only Magik I know of is Colossus' little sister

Nighty101
yeah srry about that I just realized that now lol... Magik is his half sister ... dang that makes colossus his half... oh heck knows ! lol. Yeah I did see Kiwi Black.... but that is a little embarassing for Nighty to have a bro named Kiwi Black eh? lmao

Wei Phoenix
He has no relation at all to Sabretooth. Sabretooth never once took care of him or anything.

Nighty101
Yes he does. See the vid I posted. After she had Kurt, she made a child with Sabretooth named Crayton Creed. Therefor Sabretooth and Kurt are related.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nighty101
Yes he does. See the vid I posted. After she had Kurt, she made a child with Sabretooth named Crayton Creed. Therefor Sabretooth and Kurt are related.

No its Graydon Creed first of all. Just because his mother has a child with another man doesn't make Sabretooth and Kurt related. If she still had Kurt and Victor was taking care of them then he would be his stepfather. Sabretooth and Kurt have no relation, his son has a relation with him but not Victor.

KingD19
Kiwi's name is actually Marcus Skarr.

Nighty101
Well Rogue doesn't have a blood relation but I'm talking of Family. Not necaccarilly Blood relations but things like stepdads and adopted sisters (I would've posted his parents from the circus but they never really come into the picture)

Oh and BTW... my bad on the name thing. I thought it was Crayton. Lol... you learn something new everyday!

Wei Phoenix
His circus parents count more than Sabretooth does. They actually took care of him. Rogue is on there because she was actually adopted by Mystique. He has no stepdad unless you are talking about his circus father.

Nighty101
that is AGAIN why i said stepdadishthing. And besides, Sabretooth "took care of him". He smacked him into a wall! lol... i no i have a wicked sense of humor ... anyway, who cares, now that we've had this arguement, all of the people reading this will know of Kurt's family history. That was my goal. To let people know of how rough poor Kurt had it.

Wei Phoenix
1. Your family tree doesn't say anything about how rough he had anything.

2. Majority of X-Men fans already knew this about his family.

3. You're still wrong, he isn't stepdad anything nothing like one, nothing at all, you are only misinforming them.

Charles and Cain are brothers because Kurt Marko took him in as his son. Kurt and Cain have no blood relation at all to Charles but Charles is Cain's stepbrother and Kurt's stepson.

Nighty101
1. Heck yeah it does! How would you like your mom to be mistique, your father a ruler over weird demons, your brother a mutant hater, ect?

2. Yeah, so? When I started out being a fan I didn't have a CLUE about the family! So this post was mainly for n00bs.

3. I am not misinforming them. They are related ... but not by blood. Only buy an odd family way. It is complicated. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I know that. I am a BIG X-Men fan. I understand about step dads step bros step sisters... but what exactly would you CALL Victor??? I mean he has to be related in some how because he is Nightcrawler's brother's dad!

jalek moye
no he would just be his brothers father, he never raised him or did anything besides try to kill him.

They would have no family connection except that they share a relative

Wei Phoenix
1. Heck yeah it does! How would you like your mom to be mistique, your father a ruler over weird demons, your brother a mutant hater, ect?

2. Yeah, so? When I started out being a fan I didn't have a CLUE about the family! So this post was mainly for n00bs.

3. I am not misinforming them. They are related ... but not by blood. Only buy an odd family way. It is complicated. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

I know that. I am a BIG X-Men fan. I understand about step dads step bros step sisters... but what exactly would you CALL Victor??? I mean he has to be related in some how because he is Nightcrawler's brother's dad!

1. That would mean that I come from a bloodline of bad assness.

2. KMC blocks all noobs. That is a fact.

3. I agree, I do have a hard time understanding idiocy.

I would call Victor the father of his half-brother, no relation.

Nighty101
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
1. That would mean that I come from a bloodline of bad assness.

2. KMC blocks all noobs. That is a fact.

3. I agree, I do have a hard time understanding idiocy.

I would call Victor the father of his half-brother, no relation.

hey now now ... don't get dirty on me here.

1. HE IS A FREAKIN CATHOLIC... HE DOESN'T LIKE BADASSNESS ONLY PIRATES ... (thats a fact you can look it up, he and Warren used the danger room for pirate simulations lolz)

2. KMC doesn't block ALL noobz. Or any noobz for that matter. I know tons of noobs on these forums. And all of them have stupid questions like, "are mutants real?"

3. Idiocy? Hell no.

and I think we can settle on the half bro. Deal? My partner in arguement?

Nighty101
Oh great now we have to add Wolverine even more because he and Sabretooth are half brothers so that would make Wolverine... Half Uncle? lmao

Darth Macabre
No, that would make Wolverine...Wolverine. He has zero relation to Nightcrawler, just as Sabretooth has no relation to Nightcrawler.

Wei Phoenix
Oh great now we have to add Wolverine even more because he and Sabretooth are half brothers so that would make Wolverine... Half Uncle? lmao

Sabretooth is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

Sabretooth is in no way related to Wolverine.

Wolverine is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

I was right about you.

KingD19
He does know that they're only bros in the movie right?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
He does know that they're only bros in the movie right?

No she doesn't. She doesn't read comics so she gets all of her info from cartoons and movies. She probably thinks Wolverine can beat Phoenix and that Deadpool has adamantium blades and teleportation as a power with eye beams.

KingD19
Hmmmm, that's not a very good in a primarily comic thread.

Shadow_King
Ya, i am gonna have to agree with everyone, Sabertooth can not be a step-dad if he never took care of him, but i was wondering does anyone know in the age of the apocalypse if Sabertooth was Nightcrawler's father because in one issue i remember he said that he was cold and then mystique told him "it was hard to find a father with fur", so i was just wondering if she meant sabertooth?

Nighty101
AHEM yes I do people. Im trying to include movies and comics. AND IM A SHE TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if I'm including relatives from both that would make sabey, nighty, and wolvie ALL related.

Nighty101
you see im trying to AVOID causing the comic vrs movie thing here by including both *sigh* u people are clueless

Wei Phoenix
AHEM yes I do people. Im trying to include movies and comics. AND IM A SHE TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if I'm including relatives from both that would make sabey, nighty, and wolvie ALL related. Originally posted by Nighty101
you see im trying to AVOID causing the comic vrs movie thing here by including both *sigh* u people are clueless

I see it now Nighty. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't read comics at all. All you do is watch the cartoons and movies and guage your opinons off of that and come here debating those feats and stuff. You have yet to cite any comic sources to back your claims or anything frankly because you never read them or at least took the time to look up whats going on. You hate Cyclops because you don't understand him. You don't know anything about him, all you know is what you see on tv. You're only using movies and cartoons because thats all you know. You know nothing about the comics.

KingD19
Yeah, Sabes was Kurts daddy in AoA

Nighty101
oh contrare phoenix! I have all 4 mini series nightcrawler issues and alot of uncanny X-Men. The only reason Scott is the leader is because its the only thing he's good for. And I \'m a nighty expert

Wei Phoenix
oh contrare phoenix! I have all 4 mini series nightcrawler issues and alot of uncanny X-Men. The only reason Scott is the leader is because its the only thing he's good for. And I \'m a nighty expert

No you're not. You're a 12 yr old sick little girl who tries to talk to grown ass men and spam/troll threads to get attention. If you're such an expert then why don't you cite any comic references?

Battlehammer
Sabretooth is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

Sabretooth is in no way related to Wolverine.

Wolverine is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

I was right about you.
Actually he is related to wolverine there directly link from the same species.

Nighty101
No you're not. You're a 12 yr old sick little girl who tries to talk to grown ass men and spam/troll threads to get attention. If you're such an expert then why don't you cite any comic references?

lmao so thats what you do when your backed into a corner eh? You start firing out a bunch of crap. Cite any comic refferences? Maybe because I dont wanna wait until new years to find which out of about 100 Uncanny X-Men issues that one part of the story that i remember from last year! :P So sooooorry if i dont wanna look forever for some comic refference for some person probably half way across the country that i dont even know!!!!

Wei Phoenix
lmao so thats what you do when your backed into a corner eh? You start firing out a bunch of crap. Cite any comic refferences? Maybe because I dont wanna wait until new years to find which out of about 100 Uncanny X-Men issues that one part of the story that i remember from last year! :P So sooooorry if i dont wanna look forever for some comic refference for some person probably half way across the country that i dont even know!!!!

You didn't read anything last year. From what I heard you've only recently bought your first comics. Oh it isn't name calling when its true. Lets just say I heard about you.

You don't have to look forever for a comic book reference. Watch and learn.

Juggernaut took a full powered optic blast from Cyclops and took now damage.

Thats a reference. Two seconds.

CATMANEXE
so let me get this straight...this is a hodgepodge family tree form cartoons, alternate realities (which makes those people related to Kurts in alternate realities, not 616 Kurt) and maybe movies and What Ifs?
i was wondering why Niles Syger wasnt in there. lol!
am i missing something? is this like one of those "degrees from Kevin Bacon" things.

hey Nighty101...guess what? everyone here is what you dont know what your talking about.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Actually he is related to wolverine there directly link from the same species.

Me and you are the same species so are we related?

Battlehammer
technically yes and unlike us there are not millions of there species, hell there not even 100's.

Paola

laughing

sorry, couldn't help it.

Nighty101
Just because i GOT my first comic doesn't mean that it isn't my first comic that i've ever READ. I just enjoyed picking them up from friends and stuff but i didn't BUY them. My friends are big comic junkies and let me read theirs when their done with them (as long as i swear they wont get damaged) I got a kick out of them so after reading lord knows how many i got the (OLD) Nightcrawler mini-series. Ha ha that was a funny one to. Say what you like. But I've read comics before.
I'm putting in the comics and the cartoons (for the 50th time just because i put both comic relatives an cartoon relatives doesn't mean im an idiot! I did it on PURPOSE to avoid this whole ordeal) im not as stupid as Wei Phoenix's name is! BWA HA HA HA HA no seriously where did he get that from? Mind sharin that with us all knowing phoenix *bows and kisses feet* lol jk jk

Wei Phoenix
Just because i GOT my first comic doesn't mean that it isn't my first comic that i've ever READ. I just enjoyed picking them up from friends and stuff but i didn't BUY them. My friends are big comic junkies and let me read theirs when their done with them (as long as i swear they wont get damaged) I got a kick out of them so after reading lord knows how many i got the (OLD) Nightcrawler mini-series. Ha ha that was a funny one to. Say what you like. But I've read comics before.
I'm putting in the comics and the cartoons (for the 50th time just because i put both comic relatives an cartoon relatives doesn't mean im an idiot! I did it on PURPOSE to avoid this whole ordeal) im not as stupid as Wei Phoenix's name is! BWA HA HA HA HA no seriously where did he get that from? Mind sharin that with us all knowing phoenix *bows and kisses feet* lol jk jk

From what I heard it was the first comic you bought and read. Don't lie.

If you really must know the origin of my name then I'll educate you.

Wei was an ancient Chinese dynasty that was founded by Cao Pi, son of Cao Cao, and it was the biggest of the three warring kingdoms that battled for unification of China after the fall of the Han. The tale of the three kingdom era was popularized by Koei later on with games like Romance of The Three Kingdoms which is also the name of the novel they got most of their information from. In the novel the three kingdoms were given creatures to symbolize them, well in the games they were given creatures in a sense. The Tiger of Wu, Dragon of Shu and the Phoenix of Wei.

There you go, it beats picking a name derived from a character that you probably really know nothing about and you're just here to troll/spam and get a certain someone's attention.

Paola
Would you keep it Nightcrawler related?

And stop the name calling and bashing each other, if you're gonna question anyone do it respectfully and if you feel attacked just click that little "Report" button below each post, action will be taken immediately.

jalek moye
lol Wei just had to go personal didnt you

Shadow_King
wait i am confused on something, are we debating that sabertooth from the 616 universe is not a step-father to NightCrawler from the 616 universe because he never took care of Night Crawler??? because if not, then i am confused at what this whole debate is about.

Nighty101
Aye curumba when did i say that? If i did then sooorry because its definately the NOT the first comic i've ever read (that would be Garfiled lol - but the first real comic was, as much as i hate to admit it, batman *wipes tear from eye* why the DC character? WHY?????). And I don't like you calling Nightcrawler "deranged". He is not "deranged". He is the best X-Man ever. I know tons of fans that would take Nightcrawler over characters like Gambit and Cyclops ANY day. He rocks! I mean honestly. He's cute, blue, fuzzy, religous, funny, and GERMAN! Woot WOOOT! Interesting name though. Ha ha i looked it up online and all i got was wei's diner in Pheonix Arizona. lol. I like china .... well... honestly though i couldn't tell japanese and chinese apart... they look the same and have the same writing and both of their art revolve around fat people and dragons and jars but they were both awesome. China, Japan, and NIGHTCRAWLER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighty101
x that ... their writing LOOKS the same .... i knew you comment on that

Celestialgirl
Ok so point is Nightcrawler has a big family. By the way it's not Colossus' sister that is Magik. Nightcrawler's foster sister is like Magik 2 or something... My dad collected comics so I've read a few of his, then found twelve boxes of old comics in my grandparent's basement him and my uncle had collected when they were younger. So I've read quite a few in fact I probably buy more than my dad does now.
It was awesome to hear the 90's theme of X-men again!
and referencing isn't an event it means the actual issue it happened in.

-Pr-
Colossus' sister is Magik. Illyana Rasputin.

magnuslives
magik 2, who is nightcrawler's step sister (from the circus, i think) is called amanda sefton, and not illyana rasputin, who is the FIRST magik.

-Pr-
Originally posted by magnuslives
magik 2, who is nightcrawler's step sister (from the circus, i think) is called amanda sefton, and not illyana rasputin, who is the FIRST magik.

oh, her.

pinksushi1
Who are Abyss' and Mystique's parents? Also, are Rogue's parents mutants?

Who are Magneto's parents?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Who are Abyss' and Mystique's parents? Also, are Rogue's parents mutants?

Who are Magneto's parents?
There little to no knowledge given about Mystique's parents. Abyss mother is Mystique if not mistaken. Rogues foster mom is Mystique. Here really parents info is never given I believe.

KingD19
Originally posted by Battlehammer
There little to no knowledge given about Mystique's parents. Abyss mother is Mystique if not mistaken. Rogues foster mom is Mystique. Here really parents info is never given I believe.

Mystique is NC's mom, she can't be Abyss's mom because they're half brothers. All of NC's siblings are by different mother, with Azrael being their father.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by KingD19
Mystique is NC's mom, she can't be Abyss's mom because they're half brothers. All of NC's siblings are by different mother, with Azrael being their father.
really I thought abyss's (he the one that has a portal in his stomach right? I could have sworn they were full brothers.

KingD19
When Azazel summoned all of his kids to get him out of the dimension the Seraphem mutants banished him too, they found out they were all half siblings. And yeah, Abyss has a bunch of powers, his chest is a void that sucks you into the brimstone dimension. He's made of metallic coils/strips that he can use in fights. He can teleport(only done once on panel), and he can shapeshift. He has a few more but meh, I don't feel like putting them up.

ShaggyTookes95
I think that this is accurate. You missed out Margarli Szardos, the gypsy who raised Kurt when Raven abandoned him. Other than that, spot on. wink

Salthasha
You know who has a big family... Cyclops, he has a really big family, uber powerful.

1.corsair Father
2. Havok brother
3. Vulcan Brother
4. Madelyn Pryor deceased cloned wife aka Goblin Queen.
5. Jean Grey Wife
6. Rachel Grey Daughter
7. Cable Son
8. Stryfe cloned son
9. x-man test tube son of he and jean grey
10. Hope Summers Adopted grand daughter
11.Aliya Dayspring Daughter in law. Cables wife.
12. Emma Frost sultry gf and totally overdressed babe of the Marvel U. LOOOOOVE intrest.
13 and many many more in the au worlds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.