Synnar Vs HOM Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Mr Master
Unless Synnar can take all of DC, including every concept in DC,
and re-arrange it with a thought,
he won't even stalemate.

HOM Wanda is possibly the most powerful humanoid ever in Marvel continuity. (past/present)

TricksterPriest
Synnar was an aspect of the Presence, the part that created the universe. no expression

Full power Synnar wins.

Mr Master
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Synnar was an aspect of the Presence, the part that created the universe.
Does DC ever get their stories straight?

I saw the sacans where it was the Source that created the Universe
while simultaneously being born with it likewise.
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Full power Synnar wins.
An assertion yet to be proven.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Mr Master
Does DC ever get their stories straight?

I saw the sacans where it was the Source that created the Universe
while simultaneously being born with it likewise.

Synnar created The Source no expression

Mr Master
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

Synnar created The Source
Well then that's a new retconned concept brought into DC,
cause the scans I have are of the Source creating itself with the birth of the Universe,
which was created simultaneously by the Source as the Source was born.

cloud102
Starlin has screwed the DCU.

Mekrob
hatin'

Xplosive
he won't even stalemate.

HOM Wanda is possibly the most powerful humanoid ever in Marvel continuity. (past/present)

I think that Wanda would also take out Living Tribunal.

guy222
Disagree good friend

What do u think about The Demiurge. Starlin has fashioned a bigger brother for Thanos with immense power. Can he defeat HOM Wanda

Xplosive
Originally posted by guy222
What do u think about The Demiurge. Starlin has fashioned a bigger brother for Thanos with immense power. Can he defeat HOM Wanda

I don't know. I don't know enough about Synnar.

Enyalus
he won't even stalemate.

Synnar simultaneously took on Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Michael (?), the entire Pax Dei, and most (if not all) of the fallen angels.

And yeah, Starlin had him being the one to create The Source and the other primal, powerful beings in DC.

Interesting to note though that he didn't win the battle I mentioned (he lost intentionally because he realized he couldn't win, and needed to buy more time). And if you were to ask me, I'd say HoM Wanda could've defeated the LT. So, this is interesting. Chaos Wave throws everything into chaos, and it isn't as though Synnar exists outside the omniverse.

I'd probably give Wanda the small majority.

Galan007

cause the scans I have are of the Source creating itself with the birth of the Universe,
which was created simultaneously by the Source as the Source was born. To be fair, those are old ass scans.

But anyway, I'd give Synnar the win, personally.

Knowsbleed33
Synnar is featless. He loses.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Synnar is featless. He loses. I wouldn't say that much if you consider the Fulcrum powerful then Synnar is hardly a pushover eek!

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by iceman24567
I wouldn't say that much if you consider the Fulcrum powerful then Synnar is hardly a pushover eek!

I don't consider the Fulcrum anything. In his true form he appeared on 1 page of a 9 issue arc.

kevdude
Originally posted by Enyalus
Synnar simultaneously took on Spectre, Phantom Stranger, Michael (?), the entire Pax Dei, and most (if not all) of the fallen angels.

And yeah, Starlin had him being the one to create The Source and the other primal, powerful beings in DC.

Interesting to note though that he didn't win the battle I mentioned (he lost intentionally because he realized he couldn't win, and needed to buy more time). And if you were to ask me, I'd say HoM Wanda could've defeated the LT. So, this is interesting. Chaos Wave throws everything into chaos, and it isn't as though Synnar exists outside the omniverse.

I'd probably give Wanda the small majority.

Synnar never created The Source, it made everything. Synnar was beat in Heaven and kicked out by an unknown being, possibly Archangel Michael or The Word.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kevdude
Synnar never created The Source, it made everything. Synnar was beat in Heaven and kicked out by an unknown being, possibly Archangel Michael or The Word.
None of what you said is true.

Synnar was the architect of his (The Presence's) universe and The Presence's first creation. Synnar created entire realities and all of the angels in Heaven. And he knew he could not beat The Presence and all the forces arrayed against him, so arranged his own death. He was never beaten by a single being like Michael or The Word. And all of this is on panel:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar4.jpg

kevdude
None of what you said is true.

Synnar was the architect of his (The Presence's) universe and The Presence's first creation. Synnar created entire realities and all of the angels in Heaven. And he knew he could not beat The Presence and all the forces arrayed against him, so arranged his own death. He was never beaten by a single being like Michael or The Word. And all of this is on panel:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_DemiurgeSynnar4.jpg

All of this does not follow in line with DC Continuity either or did you not know?? The Source/the Presence was the Void before it decided to create something, nothing happens that is not in the great plan. The Voice himself could have banished him himself but I doubt he did and let the others do it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by kevdude
All of this does not follow in line with DC Continuity either or did you not know?? The Source/the Presence was the Void before it decided to create something, nothing happens that is not in the great plan. The Voice himself could have banished him himself but I doubt he did and let the others do it.
You're citing stuff from like, Byrnes run in '95. This is obviously newer. That interpretation also doesn't hold with the Primal Monitor and Morrison's stuff.

guy222
That's Starlin for ya

kgkg
That's DC for ya

Knowsbleed33
To Enyalus and Kev: Synnar could just be lying also. He doesn't strike me as trustworthy.

Mekrob
To Enyalus and Kev: Synnar could just be lying also. He doesn't strike me as trustworthy. What showed this in comics?

Knowsbleed33
The fact that he thinks he's greater than God. Lucifer thought the same thing and he's the biggest liar of them all.

Mekrob
So, nothing?

Enyalus
The fact that he thinks he's greater than God. Lucifer thought the same thing and he's the biggest liar of them all.
Lucifer doesn't lie at all.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Mekrob
So, nothing?

My point was everything said in the scans Enyalus posted were Synnars interpretation of the events. How do we know he's telling the truth?

Galan007
My point was everything said in the scans Enyalus posted were Synnars interpretation of the events. How do we know he's telling the truth? How do we know he's not?

Stop hatin', it's right until proven wrong.

kgkg
My point was everything said in the scans Enyalus posted were Synnars interpretation of the events. How do we know he's telling the truth? Unless we have reason to believe he is lying it's kinda pointless to make that assumption.

If we look at most feats by comics/abstracts are just that "words" by the abstract themselves or other abstracts and we take what they say at face value.

Also Synnar tells about how he lost to the Justice League - So obiouslt this wasn't a brag fest

-Another thing is that we see the events drawn by the writers should be more than proof when usually we take "words" for granted

Mekrob
My point was everything said in the scans Enyalus posted were Synnars interpretation of the events. How do we know he's telling the truth? lol

Enyalus
Captain Comet also was scanning his mind during it. So, unless Synnar is delusional...

Mekrob
Captain Comet also was scanning his mind during it. So, unless Synnar is delusional... 'CC read his mind, therefore it never happened.'

I'm guessing a response along these lines happens.

kgkg
Captain Comet also was scanning his mind during it. So, unless Synnar is delusional... Or maybe Synnar made those stories up in his mind to scare CC because he did know CC was in his head. whistle

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Or maybe Synnar made those stories up in his mind to scare CC because he did know CC was in his head. whistle
Hm...well, he did know CC was in his head.

Iiiiiinteresting.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
How do we know he's not?

Stop hatin', it's right until proven wrong.

Be silent my child.

I was expanding on what Kev said. Either Jim Starlin is pulling a Jeph Loeb and taking a shit on established continuity or Synnar is lying.

occultdestroyer
Starlin is Loeb's long lost brother.

iceman24567
lol

AsbestosFlaygon
I abhor Starlin.

guy222
Poor Starlin

Is he gonna write Thanos again. I hope not

WhiteWitchKing
Be silent my child.

I was expanding on what Kev said. Either Jim Starlin is pulling a Jeph Loeb and taking a shit on established continuity or Synnar is lying.

He took a shit on the DCU twice. However, the latest one came from Morrison. What's currently established though is that DCU's supreme beings aren't all knowing apparently.

Synnar - Says the Supreme one isn't really all knowing
Source - Says proclaims he really isn't infallible (didn't see the plot to destroy him)
Primal Monitor - did not know about the DCU and needed a probe to explore.

iceman24567
Synnar uppercuts Wanda causing her to implode

Black bolt z
Wanda has a good shot but synnar takes the majority.

lightyeargee
Exactly what could she do that Michael and Lucifer could not?

guy222
Synnar is a failed 'Godlike' being by Jim Starlin

HOM Wanda wins

http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/8852/02cc8388515046.jpg

Prep-Man
Full powered Synnar wins.

guy222
I was really hoping Starlin could've delivered

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by guy222
I was really hoping Starlin could've delivered

It would've been interesting had you not known about every other god story he wrote. Or had it been by another writer, it would've been more interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.