Golden Superman Prime Vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Who wins?

Bouboumaster
I'm a fanboy of Galactus, so I say that he win! happy

But seriously, he can absorb energies, so... He may win. I don't know Golden Prime enough.

Doom and Gloom
Here we go again

Enyalus
Cosmic Awareness Kryptonite creation FTW.

Galactus.

Utrigita
Galactus for the win.

Naija boy
Big G

shokosugi
Golden Superman Prime has 5th dim. imp powers + his own powers. Galactus goes down crying like a little *****.

Soljer
Originally posted by shokosugi
Golden Superman Prime has 5th dim. imp powers + his own powers. Galactus goes down crying like a little *****.

When did he get 5D powers?

shokosugi
When one of his decendants married a 5th dim. imp and they gave Golden supes 5th dim. imp powers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
When did he get 5D powers? As I'm sure you know, he doesn't have them.

Anyone who actually read (and comprehended) the story, knows this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
Cosmic Awareness Kryptonite creation FTW.

Galactus.

Oooo but wait... Galactus hasn't displayed that ability like surfer has so surely he couldn't do that like Tyrant couldn't because all PC isn't used the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
As I'm sure you know, he doesn't have them.

Indeed but some C-Level posters don't see it that way smile Happy Dance

Doom and Gloom
Yeah, Galactus deals with this D-level opponent quite easily. smokin'

zeel
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Yeah, Galactus deals with this D-level opponent quite easily. smokin'

yup.

shokosugi
As I'm sure you know, he doesn't have them.

Galan, im sure you're very knowledgable but according to this, he does have them.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million)

Nihilist
^ ^ ^
lulz @ wiki for proof

Galan007
Galan, im sure you're very knowledgable but according to this, he does have them.

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kal-El_(DC_One_Million) What transpired in the actual story > that garbage. smile

kgkg
I wonder who wrote this?

Galan007
Originally posted by kgkg
I wonder who wrote this? He supposedly has all those powers, yet he needed help from a 5-D imp to resurrect Lois? lulz.

shokosugi
What transpired in the actual story > that garbage. smile

There is more the THE STORY >>>>>>>>> what transpired in the actual story

shokosugi
you guys just cant accept Golden Supes has 5th imp powers hehe

illadelph12
facepalm

Galan007
There is more the THE STORY >>>>>>>>> what transpired in the actual story Makes sense.

Not really. ermmnone

shokosugi
Makes sense.

The Wiki > Galan smile

Not really. ermmnone

shokosugi

The wiki > Galan

Galan007
thumb up

Enyalus
I wonder who wrote this?
Avlon.

Duh.

kgkg
Avlon.

Duh. shifty

Mindset
Avlon.

Duh. lol

Space M ummy
I don't know why the "gold" superman even gets brought up, since he has no feats (not one!) and according to everyone alive during the events of DC 1 million, STILL has a kryptonite weakness.

The other posters here are correct- Superman does not have 5th D imp powers- a 5th dimensional imp and hourman were both necessary to ressurect lois and the kryptonian race in the future. Superman had nothing to do with it.

Galactus, however, can create life and resurrect the dead on his own. Advantage: Galactus.

Mindset
Galactus sucks him dry.

Then explodes all over his face.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I don't know why the "gold" superman even gets brought up, since he has no feats (not one!)
But but but HE CRUSHED TEH ALREADI DIEING SOLARIS WIT A GL HAND!!!

jalek moye
There is more the THE STORY >>>>>>>>> what transpired in the actual story
not really

jalek moye
The wiki > Galan
u realize the wiki is written by somebody just like us and not the writer of the story

shokosugi
Galactus goes down hard like a little *****.

Galan007
Originally posted by Space M ummy
The other posters here are correct- Superman does not have 5th D imp powers- a 5th dimensional imp and hourman were both necessary to ressurect lois and the kryptonian race in the future. Superman had nothing to do with it. Prime helped the 5-D imp resurrect Lois. Then Hourman recreated Krypton and it's inhabitants all by his lonesome.

Prime's best 'feats' are empowering the Superman Dynasty, and crushing a nearly dead Solaris. Everything else is mere speachification regarding his powerset.

shokosugi
Then i guess you haven't read the All Star Superman series.

As Kal Ken and Present Day Superman discuss the differences in their powers in DC One Million #1, Kal explains off-hand that the Superman Dynasty (including Superman Prime) gained another level of powers when a royal from the 5th Dimension married a Superman Dynasty member and introduced those abilities into their bloodline.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ecq300/onemillionpowerexplanantion.jpg

The marriage ceremony actually makes a cameo in Superman: Man of Tomorrow #1,000,000, a tie-in to the DC One Million crossover that featured an oral history of the Superman Dynasty.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ecq300/weddingscene.jpg

In All-Star Superman #6, this whole story is also recounted by the above mentioned Superman from the 5th Dimension. It's also worth noting is that a few panels previous to this one, the Superman from the 5th Dimension talks about the extra senses gained by the Superman Dynasty (including Superman Prime) after Superman Purple married a 5th Dimension royal.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w193/ecq300/allstarpowersexplanation.jpg

Mindset
Wow...shokosugi is actually posting scans and trying to back up his post with logic...

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindset
Wow...shokosugi is actually posting scans and trying to back up his post with logic... eek!

Enyalus
Shokosugi, your argumentation is appreciated I'm sure. But those new senses and powers apply only to members of the Superman Dynasty born after the 67th century marriage union.

Superman Prime is the New Earth/Earth-0 Superman, just thousands of years in the future. He didn't randomly get powers that his descendants got from mating...

kgkg
Shokosugi, your argumentation is appreciated I'm sure. But those new senses and powers apply only to members of the Superman Dynasty born after the 67th century marriage union.

Superman Prime is the New Earth/Earth-0 Superman, just thousands of years in the future. He didn't randomly get powers that his descendants got from mating... Are you saying wiki lied?

shokosugi
Originally posted by Mindset
Wow...shokosugi is actually posting scans and trying to back up his post with logic...

cool

shokosugi
Are you saying wiki lied?

the scans plus the wiki > Enyalus and Galan Happy Dance

Enyalus
...Didn't Galan do the All-Star Superman Respect Thread?

I know he did the JLA 1M Respect Thread.

kgkg
the scans plus the wiki > you and Galan Happy Dance I thought I was helping you .... no expression

kgkg
...Didn't Galan do the All-Star Superman Respect Thread?

I know he did the JLA 1M Respect Thread. I think he did them both

shokosugi
I thought I was helping you .... no expression

no not you. Enyalus and Galan smile

xJLxKing
It's like traits. Only the sons, and daughters of the Superman that married someone with powers will get the powers. The previous generation will not gain those traits.

kgkg
the scans plus the wiki > you and Galan Happy Dance Those scans don't prove the point you are trying to make.... That wiki link is full of bullshit yaping about things Prime never did.

psycho gundam
When one of his decendants married a 5th dim. imp and they gave Golden supes 5th dim. imp powers. so i guess after galacus stomps prime, his thousandth generation of kin is going to have brain damage also.

Galan007
Those scans don't prove the point you are trying to make.... That wiki link is full of bullshit yaping about things Prime never did. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so i guess after galacus stomps prime, his thousandth generation of kin is going to have brain damage also.
^ This is hilarious.

zeel
Galactus goes down hard like a little *****.

the only superman takeing down a very well fed galactus is CA supes. At least i would think he could no version of prime is doing this. I cant see prime beating odin for that matter.

zeel
But but but HE CRUSHED TEH ALREADI DIEING SOLARIS WIT A GL HAND!!!

haha i love it when people use that as a feat, solaris was already hurt and prime had ampage during the fight. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.