The Gorgon vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Gorgon cannot use his stone stare (wears reflective sunglasses) and has an adamantium sword.

Omega Red cannot use his deathspores.

Starscream M
bump

Enyalus
Gorgon, easily.

The Pict
I think Gorgon's telepathy give him an edge here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gorgon, easily. easily? Omega Red is friggin tough

Enyalus
Originally posted by Starscream M
easily? Omega Red is friggin tough

So is Wolverine. And Gorgon treated him like a child.

KingD19
His telepathy will win it for him.

Starscream M
So is Wolverine. And Gorgon treated him like a child. Omega Red also beats on Wolverine too

Wild Shadow
omega red ftw.

Starscream M
bump

Phantom Zone
Omega Red also beats on Wolverine too

Not as easily as Gorgon does.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not as easily as Gorgon does. omega red is stronger and more durable than gorgon though

Enyalus
omega red is stronger and more durable than gorgon though
You gave him an adamantium sword for this. And Omega Red won't be able to hit Gorgon.

The Gorgon should hand Red his ass probably every time.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine slammed into Gorgon at 100mph, knocked him through walls before they fell out of a skyscraper, plummeted an unspecified distance and then craved him up like a turkey... and Gorgon was no worse for wear. Red might be stronger, but he isn't more durable.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine slammed into Gorgon at 100mph, knocked him through walls before they fell out of a skyscraper, plummeted an unspecified distance and then craved him up like a turkey... and Gorgon was no worse for wear. Red might be stronger, but he isn't more durable. do you know what issue that was from...never realized gorgon was that durable. that feat is almost hulk-class durability.

srankmissingnin
do you know what issue that was from...never realized gorgon was that durable. that feat is almost hulk-class durability.

Maybe Wolverine 31, the last issue of the Agent of SHIELD arch, what ever issue that may be.

TricksterPriest
Red's been hit by bazookas at point blank, punched by colossus, blasted by iron man, jumped out of planes, and more.

You want to compare one feat of Gorgon's to Red's long history of beating down entire teams of Xmen?

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You want to compare one feat of Gorgon's to Red's long history of beating down entire teams of Xmen?

erm Wolverine's taken out the X-Men during Enemy of the State, too.

TricksterPriest
He's FRIGGING WOLVERINE. no expression And I'm going to shoot myself in the foot for this, but most X teams are idiots. However, Red beats them straight out, by just smashing through them. Wolverine doesn't have that luxury. He is however, much better at guerrilla warfare and hunting than they are.

And deathspores are out, but life drain is still in. it's a separate power.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And deathspores are out, but life drain is still in. it's a separate power.

Yeah but, would that work? Gorgon's dead. Revived by The Hand. Like, twice.

geshien

It sucks the "life force" out of you. It's not the same as soul stealing.

Starscream M
Yeah but, would that work? Gorgon's dead. Revived by The Hand. Like, twice. doesn't revived mean he's currently alive...unless he's in a weird undead state

Kris Blaze

Keyword, revive.

It's not soul drain or the karmic blast. He has life force in him, his body.

srankmissingnin
He has crazy green zombie blood. He's different from Eleketra, he is a reanimate corpse... not sure he has a life for to maintain.

Starscream M
You gave him an adamantium sword for this. Wolverine's adamantium claws have never done serious damage to red

Kris Blaze
He has crazy green zombie blood. He's different from Eleketra, he is a reanimate corpse... not sure he has a life for to maintain.

When you drain somebody's lifeforce, you can keep at it until nothing but dust remains.

Starscream M
bump

Battlehammer
Wolverine's adamantium claws have never done serious damage to red
they cut right through him.......

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
they cut right through him....... I always thought logan had trouble cutting carbonadium

Battlehammer
I always thought logan had trouble cutting carbonadium
Nope, not that ive seen. He stat out flated he could cut it before and I pritty sure he implied easily.

Starscream M
Nope, not that ive seen. He stat out flated he could cut it before and I pritty sure he implied easily. has he done so in their fights?

Battlehammer
has he done so in their fights?
never seen him fail to cut red ever. however wolverine cant cut through his tenticals.

Mindset
So he can, or can't cut carbonadium?

Battlehammer
He can cut it

Starscream M
however wolverine cant cut through his tenticals. confused

Battlehammer
confused
what?

Starscream M
what? what'd you have to drink tonight...cuz I'd like to have some of that stuff...

Battlehammer
my bad I thought you were refferring to his armor.

Red armor crazy durable, but Logan can cut it. However red tenticals is another matter entirally

Starscream M
..........you ask if Logan ever had troiuble cutting red him self. Which he does not. Logan has easily cut through red armor. However he been unable to cutt through red tenticals to date. his tentacles are carbonadium...which you said he CAN cut

Battlehammer
look at edit .

Starscream M
look at edit . so who you think wins this fight?

Battlehammer
not sure.

Survivor19
Going from the patriotic sense only, i give it to Omega Red.
That guy has enough poison in him to, well, poison entire Earth atmosphere. Destroying humanity. (there was Cable storyline about that)

StiltmanFTW
his tentacles are carbonadium...which you said he CAN cut

They're too thick. Pretty sure he can scratch them, though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They're too thick. Pretty sure he can scratch them, though. they're not that thick...logan's cut things alott thicker

StiltmanFTW
they're not that thick...logan's cut things alott thicker

They're thick enough and keep in mind they're immensely durable.

Is Red's armor made of carbonadium btw? Or is it some unknown metal?

Survivor19
When did you got Logan cutting Red's tentacles?
As it was portrayed, carbonadium is at least as durable as secondary adamantium.
And Red's armor is some unknown metal. Carbonadium body armor'd have killed even him or Logan in matter of hours...

srankmissingnin
They're thick enough and keep in mind they're immensely durable.

Is Red's armor made of carbonadium btw? Or is it some unknown metal?

Never specified, but considering the carbonadium in his body is killing him with its radiation, I'd imagine he want his armor made of something else.

StiltmanFTW
Never specified, but considering the carbonadium in his body is killing him with its radiation, I'd imagine he want his armor made of something else.

Good point. Carbonadium on the outside wouldn't have as devastating effect as inside, though.

BTW I remember Rossovich stating his armor had been made of carbonadium in the original animated series ("Red Dawn" episode) big grin

srankmissingnin
Good point. Carbonadium on the outside wouldn't have as devastating effect as inside, though.

BTW I remember Rossovich stating his armor had been made of carbonadium in the original animated series ("Red Dawn" episode) big grin

Cybre isn't looking so hot with just a 5 by 6 piece of Carbonadium on his chest, even with his entire body shielded by Adamantium.

StiltmanFTW
Cybre isn't looking so hot with just a 5 by 6 piece of Carbonadium on his chest, even with his entire body shielded by Adamantium.

True, but his new body didn't have superhuman recuperative abilities.

Starscream M
not sure. so who wins?

Starscream M
this is a better match

thanos-prime
Omega-Red

Starscream M
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.