First Movie Megatron!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadoAngelus
Right, I'm watching the film being a Transformers fan and they have made my favourite transformer: Megatron. Now, i distinctly remember Megatron transforming into a Gun for Starscream or one of the other Desepticons to fire...

fair enough that they've retconned it to appeal to a bigger audience and to apply it to "What-If Real Life", but i'm upset, because instead of the Gun i remember Megatron transforms into an Alien Fighter Jet AND a Canon. Now, don't get me wrong that it was ****ing awesome, but i also remember Galvatron transforming into a Canon...

edit: why did they do that?

anyone else?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah the cannon thing makes me wonder if this time round this is a nod to Galvatron incarnation*.
But if you're looking for G1 content in this run of movies, like most original fans, then as far as Bay is concerned, we can all fu*k off, sadly.

Oh well.

"There are always the G1 dvds, but f**k Bay for denying us a chance to see a live action version with the characters we loved rather than these poorly written substitutes" is my mantra. stick out tongue

(*Hence maybe rumours of Leonard Nimoy doing the voice of "The fallen"?)

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah the cannon thing makes me wonder if this time round this is a nod to Galvatron incarnation*.
But if you're looking for G1 content in this run of movies, like most original fans, then as far as Bay is concerned, we can all fu*k off, sadly.

Oh well.

"There are always the G1 dvds, but f**k Bay for denying us a chance to see a live action version with the characters we loved rather than these poorly written substitutes" is my mantra. stick out tongue

(*Hence maybe rumours of Leonard Nimoy doing the voice of "The fallen"?)

Perhaps, in my angre and fury, ive overlooked the fact there's a second movie coming out, and that Bay could...could...redeem himself with a Galvatron regeneration...maybe, ive got high hopes

then again, starscreams rein could redeem him anyway, because i always found that starscream was not far off Megatron fantasticness...i just love the Decepticons (spelt it right that time lol)

Sadako of Girth
Yeah gotta love the Starscream. (Although this movie version pales, characterwise compared to the SS we know from canon, so far.
I, like you, hope that more can be done in the sequel.)

Cost Mic.
Is Megatron dead?

Scythe
Originally posted by Cost Mic.
Is Megatron dead?

Course not, he's in the sequel.

nimbus006
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
(spelt it right that time lol)

Got to love the irony stick out tongue

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Scythe
Course not, he's in the sequel.

GALVATRON!!!!

i hope stick out tongue

vandalworks
bay WAS quoted as saying megatroin wont be in it... but it has seemed since that he will be.

starscreams cool but i never wanted him to be the leader, he worked better as the doublecrosser to megatron. they may have the fallen take charge.

Placidity
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
GALVATRON!!!!

i hope stick out tongue

The revived Megatron will still be called Megatron to avoid confusion with the general viewers.

Also, the new big boss will be The Fallen (obviously).

bloodsugar08
I needed this info thanks mate

Regards

Tom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.