Deadpool Vrs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nighty101
Deadpool vrs. Hulk. Who wins?

The Nuul
Is would go down much like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt2UM5jNgAU&feature=related

Hulk stomps.

Scoobless
Hulk ... in a tremendous spite fest.

Wei Phoenix
Unless DP has a Muramasa Blade, or some anti-hulk weapons then he can't win.

Soljer
What the hell?

Hulk stomps.

Wild Shadow
the only way Deadpool wins is in his own comic via off panel beating ala rhino. even then its not for sure, why make such a thread? it should be locked.

Nighty101
oh.... I dunno why I made this thread. But apparently we got some humor out of it -- from Nuul--. That was hilarious
Deadpool: I'm ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
*Hulk jumps on him and smashes him*
Deadpool: Ow!

lololololololololololololol That was funny. You never know what will come out in forums that are for incredibly stupid or apparent reasons. Normally somthing either stupid or funny. In this case it was Both!

Prof -- We invested a lot of time and money into you, Logan.
Deadpool: And pointy things!

lmao

Grinning Goku
Deadpool gets turned into a human meatball.

Survivor19
What Hulk?

'Cause in their only known to me encounter in 616 winner was... Deadpool.
Because Hulk was weak and cuttable by DP's usual knife. And DP got a pipe through him.
Hulk on his usual power levels... smashes Wade. I don't know if that counts, but there was an episode in Exiles where She-Hulk one-shotted DP. To death...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Survivor19
What Hulk?

'Cause in their only known to me encounter in 616 winner was... Deadpool.
Because Hulk was weak and cuttable by DP's usual knife. And DP got a pipe through him.
Hulk on his usual power levels... smashes Wade. I don't know if that counts, but there was an episode in Exiles where She-Hulk one-shotted DP. To death...

Impossible since DP can't die.

Nighty101
for once Wei Pheonix in all of my time on this forum (not much) I have FINALLY heard you say something half way sensible! *High Fives Wei Pheonix*

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nighty101
for once Wei Pheonix in all of my time on this forum (not much) I have FINALLY heard you say something half way sensible! *High Fives Wei Pheonix*

Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it unsensible. You've already been proven wrong on your opinions about Kurt and company whiping the floor with Cyclops. You also don't understand what a stepfather is, by the way Sabretooth still isn't his stepfather. This isn't the first thing I said sensible. This is only the first thing you agreed with.

You can call me Wei Phoenix though.

Nighty101
... ah your right. This is all a matter of opinion. But I still think Kurt would kik Cyclop's az no matter WHAT anyone says, I said step-dadish-thing because he wasn't really his father but he wasn't really a cousin or an uncle or anything either so .... what the hell is he? lmao.

Survivor19
It's Exiles. Maybe he was different there.

Mindset
Which is why it doesn't matter.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nighty101
... ah your right. This is all a matter of opinion. But I still think Kurt would kik Cyclop's az no matter WHAT anyone says, I said step-dadish-thing because he wasn't really his father but he wasn't really a cousin or an uncle or anything either so .... what the hell is he? lmao.

Well Cyclops already beat him by timing his teleportation.

Like I sad before, Sabretooth is nothing to Nightcrawler, only the father of his half-brother. That would make hiim his step father if he was there to take care of him.

Lets assume you're a grown woman and I married your mother and fathered a child with her. Would address me as your step-father even though I haven't done a thing to help raise you or anything?

Symmetric Chaos
Actually Deadpool has managed to beat the Hulk in an on panel fight once before. Given every other appearance of the two characters I'd still be inclined to say that Hulk totally destroys him.

XanatosForever
Deadpool wins in comedy. Hulk cubstomps him any other way. Reported for spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.