Janemba vs Super Baby Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Who wins this battle of the superpowers?

Ridley_Prime
Hate to admit it, but Super Baby Vegeta would stomp (assuming you mean Baby Vegeta in the golden oozaru form or whatever).

figuetony
No not the golden Oozaroo

Mairuzu
baby gets raped then

yungz22
Personally i think super gogeta himself is equivalent to a ssj4. They needed him to destroy janemba and due to janemba's ridiculous abilities

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
Personally i think super gogeta himself is equivalent to a ssj4.

How? Baby stomps, "Super Garlic Gun! Booyah!"

yungz22
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How? Baby stomps, "Super Garlic Gun! Booyah!"

Well he is stronger than a super saiyan 3. AND Gogeta is a fusion of both vegeta and goku's power combined so logically speaking he is as strong as a regular sj4 at this point

Mairuzu
Personally i think super gogeta himself is equivalent to a ssj4. They needed him to destroy janemba and due to janemba's ridiculous abilities But we aren't talking about gogeta!

Wei Phoenix
Well he is stronger than a super saiyan 3. AND Gogeta is a fusion of both vegeta and goku's power combined so logically speaking he is as strong as a regular sj4 at this point

So then what does that make SSJ3 Gotenks?

Gogeta is the combination of Vegeta and Goku's EVENED power.

Being stronger than a SSJ3 doesn't make you as strong as the next level. Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku but he wasn't SSJ4 strong.

Mairuzu
Sigh, i hate getting into anything GT related anyway.

Quincy
Uzu loves GT.

yungz22

Being stronger than a SSJ3 doesn't make you as strong as the next level. Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku but he wasn't SSJ4 strong. yes but i dont think gohan would have been able to beat Janemba

Wei Phoenix
He more than likely can't, but do you see what I mean now? Being stronger than a SSJ3 does not equal being at SSJ4 level.

BradBalboa
hmmm Baby cheated alot in gettign his power, Janemba was just born a bad ass, plus we have never seen what eh could really do if he tried, he only ever fought guys much weaker ( eg, goku/vegeta) or much stronger (gogeta)....

His Reality warpign powers could come in handy and he can read babys movements like a book..
..its a tricky one =/

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by figuetony
No not the golden Oozaroo
Oh..

Originally posted by BradBalboa
hmmm Baby cheated alot in gettign his power, Janemba was just born a bad ass, plus we have never seen what eh could really do if he tried, he only ever fought guys much weaker ( eg, goku/vegeta) or much stronger (gogeta)....

His Reality warpign powers could come in handy and he can read babys movements like a book..
..its a tricky one =/
For once I agree with you.

yungz22

Being stronger than a SSJ3 doesn't make you as strong as the next level. Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 Goku but he wasn't SSJ4 strong.
ssj 3 gotenks is formed by 2 super saiyans. gogeta is formed by an at full power ssj3 goku and ssj 2 vegeta it only makes sense for super gogeta to be as strong as a ssj4 or at least almost there. BECAUSE LOOK AT HOW JANEMBA AN ENEMY WHO HAD SSJ3 RUNNING AWAY WAS SO EASILY DEFEATED BY GOGETA. gohan himself is stronger than an ssj3 but he would not have beat janemba

Wei Phoenix
ssj 3 gotenks is formed by 2 super saiyans. gogeta is formed by an at full power ssj3 goku and ssj 2 vegeta it only makes sense for super gogeta to be as strong as a ssj4 or at least almost there. BECAUSE LOOK AT HOW JANEMBA AN ENEMY WHO HAD SSJ3 RUNNING AWAY WAS SO EASILY DEFEATED BY GOGETA. gohan himself is stronger than an ssj3 but he would not have beat janemba

No Gogeta was formed by a base Goku and Base Vegeta. It would not have worked if they were in SSJ3 and 2 forms. There power levels wouldn't haven been near equal.

yungz22
No Gogeta was formed by a base Goku and Base Vegeta. It would not have worked if they were in SSJ3 and 2 forms. There power levels wouldn't haven been near equal.

I know i meant goku at his strongest is a ssj3 and vegeta at his strongest was a ssj2

Yes they were both at base but once they combine the potential to beccome stronger than an ssj3 is still there along there other abilities.
The reason i say super gogeta is equivalent to a regular ssj4 is this. Janemba proved to be way stronger than a ssj3 goku. So janemba himself had to be up there. Then Gogeta comes along and defeats him in one move. so if gogeta isnt equvilent to an ssj4 he is stronger

StiltmanFTW
SBV is not needed.

Baby Vegeta at his weakest still pwns Janemba.

Galan007
thumb up

By the time GT rolled around, SSJ1 Goku-level power would be more than enough to slaughter Janemba, tbh.

DeadpoolXXX
wut?

not even SS3 Goku was a match for Janemba in the movie. and that was probably full power SS3 considering goku was dead at the time. no way SS1 is a challenge

Galan007
Because GT scaling is ridiculous.

Goku stated that 1st form Rildo was "even MORE powerful than Majin Boo", and Goku was stalemating him in his BASE state. From this alone we can infer that base GT Goku ~ SSJ3 Z Goku. When GT Goku then went SSJ1, Rildo stated that his power had increased "A HUNDRED FOLD." ie. SSJ1 GT Goku (100x) > base GT Goku ~ 1st form Rildo > Majin Boo ~ SSJ3 Z Goku.

The difference between Janemba and SSJ3 Goku was not even remotely close to 100x -- more like 2-4x, I'd wager. So as mentioned, SSJ1 GT Goku would utterly shitstomp Janemba... Which means almost any version of Baby is extreme overkill.

DeadpoolXXX
makes sense. thank you.

gives me an idea for a thread. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.