S03E22 - Turn and Face The Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

As Danko spearheads the government operation, someone close to him is put in the line of fire. HRG's life continues to spiral out of control and his marriage is dangerously close to the breaking point. Meanwhile, Hiro and Ando continue their road trip with a special delivery for Matt Parkman. Elsewhere, Angela Petrelli unearths the demons of her past.

"Turn and Face The Stranger" Preview

x1NbH1Rjx1g

Mairuzu
Its like the previews are getting shorter and shorter

S_D_J
Sneek Peek

-Mohinder escapes to India while Matt seeks revenge

K4ME1jhhqn4

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Its like the previews are getting shorter and shorter

a good thing about them is they are a bit more intriguing! smile

Captain REX
I don't think Mohinder is going to leave and let Matt go it alone. After all, there was that sketch of two people with submachine guns that looked suspiciously like Mohinder and Matt...

S_D_J
I don't think so either

So someone close to Danko will get hurt... do you think that's because Matt does something?

judging by the description, I'm not to excited about this episode... the one I want to see is the next one "1961"... that one sounds it'll be a great episode... a young Charles, Bob, Angela, and even a young Chandra ....

Mairuzu
Awesome, ive always liked episodes that are in the past.

Captain REX
Same, flashback episodes are usually pretty fun. Except the 4 Months Ago episode...

Captain REX
And I totally think they went in the right direction with Sylar being able to shape-shift. At least he was very distinctive looking before, now he could be ****ing anybody at all. ANYBODY. Best seen when Bennet goes crazy and runs the hell away.

Oh, and holy mass murder, Batman, Coyote Sands was a concentration camp, if nobody picked up on that. History repeated itself. I think the Petrellis should just be eradicated at this point for all the shit they've inflicted upon the world...

Also, I was right, they are heading back in the direction of Sylar being mysterious as far as what powers he has yanked. Bennet and Danko make comments about his team's recent successes. I can only assume he's been on a few missions and snatched a few new powers...

RoguePw25
That's a safe assumption with Sylar. I did't pick up on the fact that Coyote Sands was a concentration camp...hmm. Wonder what secrets they're hiding there.

Now I missed a couple of episodes. There was a flashback of Daphne. Can anyone explain to me how she died? I liked her.

starlock
I dont know why all this is drawn out so far.....maybe i am in the minority...but i still dont care about Sylar...and now Danko.....we get the comic releief with Ando and Hiro....and i get 2 minutes of Peter/Mom/Claire/nathan...and most of it is digging for what...?...bodies...no...it cant be that simple(sarcasm)...and i love HRG....and as great as it is to see him outsmarted , i found it dumbed down....i just dont get that excited anymore for the show....it all seems so...non eventfull lately

There is some promise....i liked Matt....and his quest for vengence....it seemed a little extreme....but in the end....they just try and make Danko likable or have some redeeming quality...i hope this arch can pull out some really good moments by the time its over

Mairuzu
Can't wait to see what went down there.

It looks somewhat like a camp but i dont think so, looks more like a facility

we'll see

Captain REX
It reminded me of the Japanese concentration camps that the U.S. used during World War II. They looked like abandoned cabins. But likewise, very curious about that...

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Captain REX
It reminded me of the Japanese concentration camps that the U.S. used during World War II. They looked like abandoned cabins. But likewise, very curious about that... i thought the exact same thing when i first saw it also.

how would it fit in tho

Captain REX
Perhaps Angela wishes to compare the past to what Nathan initiated? Maybe the Company originally rounded up evolved humans in camps rather than their Primatech compound?

Mairuzu
Magneto!?

Quincy
I'm excited for next weeks - I want to see the smoke monster and the temple again.

Oh wait, I was thinking of something better

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm excited for next weeks - I want to see the smoke monster and the temple again.

Oh wait, I was thinking of something better hahahahha

Darth Vicious
Finally a pretty decent episode. This one got me intrigued about the coming weeks.

Elite Hunter
If the next episode is a flashback to 1961 then I'm really hoping (but i doubt it will happen) they have Adam Monroe in it.

Captain REX
Magneto!?

I did hear that Gandalf was making a cameo in the show...

lol whut

BackFire
Decent episode.

Captain REX
I wonder if Sylar enjoys turning into a woman. ermm

Mairuzu
You know, the writers made Bennett look like an idiot. I believe he's smarter than that.

Captain REX
I got the vibe that he was freaking the **** out rather than acting dumb.

Oh, didn't mention what I thought of Parkman. I'm really glad that they kept his character and that he didn't shoot anybody. I've always liked him.

S_D_J
You know, the writers made Bennett look like an idiot. I believe he's smarter than that. Originally posted by Captain REX
I got the vibe that he was freaking the **** out rather than acting dumb.

Oh, didn't mention what I thought of Parkman. I'm really glad that they kept his character and that he didn't shoot anybody. I've always liked him.

Exactly, didn't feel as Bennet was dumb, he got played, but he was a bit freaked out, so it makes sense how it all worked out

Like this episode a lot, I even felt for that poor russian whore (damn she was fine), I didn't think they were trying to make Danko likeable, he is man after all, and there's always something you care about. I thought the whole book salesman fantasy fit very well

the face making by Ando and Hiro was dumb, but I still laughed big grin ...

and Sylar got some new toys, and he hasn't used them yet eek! ... well, he's back at being interesting again...

I still don't make sense on how and why Danko trusts him... really, how does he think everything's gonna end?

... Next episode: 1961! I'm really excited about this one

Captain REX
I don't think Danko trusts Sylar at all, but sees him as an extremely useful method of destroying the evolved humans. I think he can live with Sylar being powerful, he just does't want a bunch of Sylars...

Mairuzu
I'm sure danko has something up his sleeve, always does it seems.

Captain REX
Would be hard for him to pull a one-over on Sylar, though.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Captain REX
Would be hard for him to pull a one-over on Sylar, though.

that's what I mean... how ca he possibly put a leash on him?...
Using Sylar as a mean to an end... it makes him look shortsighted...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.