Wonder Woman vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Wonder Woman vs Aquaman. The fight takes place in atlantis.

who would win ?

chomperx9
i say aquaman

Super Dragon
WW has the better stats, I would think she could offensivly blitz him from the onset. Ohterwise his TP would own, so WW 10/10 I'd say.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Super Dragon
WW has the better stats, I would think she could offensivly blitz him from the onset. Ohterwise his TP would own, so WW 10/10 I'd say. even under water in atlantis ?

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Super Dragon
WW has the better stats, I would think she could offensivly blitz him from the onset. Ohterwise his TP would own, so WW 10/10 I'd say. Lulz. Sock.

namorsubby
aquaman

chomperx9
Originally posted by namorsubby
aquaman i agree

Enyalus
For people saying Aquaman...how come?

Diana has higher stats and his TP is irrelevant.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
For people saying Aquaman...how come?

Diana has higher stats and his TP is irrelevant. in the water aquaman is a far more skilled fighter and knows how to take care of trouble in the sea more than WW

Enyalus
Ah, see, that's what I get for reading the OP at 3 AM.

namorsubby
Originally posted by chomperx9
in the water aquaman is a far more skilled fighter and knows how to take care of trouble in the sea more than WW then there's the sea creatures

BentonGrey
On land Aquaman should be able to go the distance with Wonder Woman, and it should be close, even though she would likely win in the end. Underwater, however, the advantage shifts. Her speed advantage is gone, and the experience advantage definitely goes to Arthur. He should take this, not easily, but for the majority nonetheless.

Aztec123
On land diana has a greater advantage, and takes 10/10.
By the way, when you mentioned Atlantis do you mean in the city, or the ocean?? There's a huge difference if i'm not mistaken. If so, in the water she has difficulty defeating him, but neverhtless wins a hard long battle.

xJLxKing
On land WW beats him to death using his own fist, hook and any sea creature.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Aztec123
On land diana has a greater advantage, and takes 10/10.
By the way, when you mentioned Atlantis do you mean in the city, or the ocean?? There's a huge difference if i'm not mistaken. If so, in the water she has difficulty defeating him, but neverhtless wins a hard long battle. the ocean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.