Jason Bourne MK gauntlet.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Bourne must fight the following fighters, in the order specified, h2h. How far can he go? Can he defeat them all?

1. Kano
2. Jax
3. Reptile
4. Sub Zero
5. Scorpion
6. Johnny Cage
7. Smoke
8. Cyrax
9. Sonya Blade
10. Liu Kang

Mairuzu
If sub zero felt like spamming some freeze balls right away (unlike the movie) Bourne would stop at him.

Rogue Jedi
h2h.

Mairuzu
It would be hidden somewhere, heh.

Reptile was able to throw Liu through a 4' thick brick wall, now thats power. He is also very very quick.

so i guess i was wrong, he wont even get to zubzero, just reptile and then he'll die

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he'd make it to Smoke then get pwned.

Darth Martin
He's on another level choreography-wise then these characters had. Cyborgs will pose a threat.

Clears.

Rogue Jedi
Past even Liu?

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Past even Liu? Bourne would kill him.

Mairuzu
facepalm

Rogue Jedi
Um.....No. Good fight, but Liu pwns. IF Bourne gets that far.

Nemesis X
Even if Liu got owned, he would turn into a dragon and bite Jason's head off.

ThunderGodEneru
Doesn't even get past Jax.

Rogue Jedi
Dude he would KILL Jax.

ThunderGodEneru
Why?

Jax took down with his bare hands a giant Centaur with superhuman strength.

Rogue Jedi
Jax got inside Motaro's guard and busted him up. He would never got that close to Bourne.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Jax got inside Motaro's guard and busted him up. He would never got that close to Bourne. He would not need to, because unlike Motaro, Bourne does not have superhuman strength or four foot long arms. no expression

Rogue Jedi
But he does have speed and agility, as well as superior h2h skills.

Darth Martin
"Superior" doesn't even describe how far ahead he is of these guys. Watch their fights and then watch Bourne's. His films choreography are top notch.

Rogue Jedi
I wouldnt say he's THAT far ahead of them ALL.

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think Bourne would make it past Jax. Jax has an incredible defense and one good hit from him and Bourne is down for the count.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I don't think Bourne would make it past Jax. Jax has an incredible defense and one good hit from him and Bourne is down for the count. I donno, jax in the movie was pretty lame and didnt even look like he can fight

Nemesis X
Jason Bourne vs. Scorpion

Scorpion - GET OVER HERE!!!

Spear impales Jason in the chest.

Scorpion pulls Jason towards him.

FINISH HIM

Scorpion removes his mask and breathes fire on Jason.

Scorpion Wins

FATALITY

smile

Rogue Jedi
Um.....no. If Johnny Cage pwned Scorpion, surely Bourne could.

Nemesis X
Johnny only won because of gay movie magic.

six6six
MK is supposed to be all the best fighters in the world...& outworld for that matter. Bourne is a bad mo fo, but in a "realistic" fighting tournament with all the greatest fighters from around the world Bourne would go down. He is a highly trained agent. He's not the champion of the world or anything. Now, NOT getting to technical about it, Bourne(Matt Damon) appeared to have alot more skills then some of the gay ass actors portraying the MK characters. Plus, it was cheese, so that made it worse. 1 looked realistic & better and the other looked fake and WAY staged. Answer to the thread:

-judging by performance-wise Bourne wins

-realistically(which sounds totally stupid cause MK is fake) the MK combatants are supposedly the best in the world, so that's why I say they would win

confused i know...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Johnny only won because of gay movie magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.