Grimmjow vs Rock Lee(shippuden) and Guy(shippuden)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
seeing as to how fast and strong each of them are, I figured I'd make this thread. Lee and Guy are alllowed to use the eight gates and Grimmjow is allowed his release form.

Who wins?

yungz22
Lee and Gai take this one

ThunderGodEneru
Grimmjow doesn't even need to use his Zanpakuto to win.

Slaanesh
Grimmjow easily..this is a stomp..

niduin
ah yeah, this is WAY to easy, i dont care if they each have a kyuubi inside them with all the gates open using sage mode, they still wouldnt stand a chance against grimjow

leonheartmm
^is that sarcasm or do you truly beleive that????

niduin
i do beleive that grimjow would win even with all that, maybe not a stomp but i do beleive he would win still

ThunderGodEneru

Wut.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by niduin
i do beleive that grimjow would win even with all that, maybe not a stomp but i do beleive he would win still

How on earth would he manage that?

niduin
lol, i dont have any info on it, i just beleive he would win, since there is really no info to compare the 2 universes

leonheartmm
Originally posted by niduin
lol, i dont have any info on it, i just beleive he would win, since there is really no info to compare the 2 universes

actually there is. and ur being reidiculous, we dont know what gai is capable of other than defeating kisame clone who was already changing the landscape and gushing out geysers and creating artificial lakes! i doubt grimmjaw can win against BOTH.

Slaanesh
one Grand Rey Cero and it's all over..

niduin
Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually there is. and ur being reidiculous, we dont know what gai is capable of other than defeating kisame clone who was already changing the landscape and gushing out geysers and creating artificial lakes! i doubt grimmjaw can win against BOTH. how would you compare them? one is in a spiritual relm, one is qhysical, that alone makes them completely different. and im not being rediculouse, look at what goes into making grimjow, first thousands apon thousands of hollows have to form into a menos grande (which they would have a hard time killing) then that menos grande has to be one in what was it like 100,000 that can think for himself and start eating other menos, then after he consumes the power of thousands of them he changes into something completely different, at this point i dont think they could defete him, then he has to consume even more of his kind making him even more powerful then aizen gives him the power of a shinigami making him exponentially stronger. So i dont think im being rediculouse at all

Csdabest
Bleach has crazy Durability feats and some devestating attacks. Thats why they are better than Naruto characters.

If Naruto could Spam FRS. And Sasuke could Spam Kirin. And Kakashi spams Kamui. Then possibile.

SSJGGogeta
Uh, you guys are all retarded. Lee alone would shit on ressurection Grimjow with ease in second gate mode.

Grimjow is barely mach 2, Lee and Guy approach light speed in their gate modes.

Guy in 7th gate mode can punch the air so hard that it makes a town busting explosion. The two together would be a match for Aizen with the Hogyoku. Grimjow would get shat on by Sakura.

Blazing Storm
Lol at Grimmjow being Mach 2, and lol at anyone in Naruto being light speed.

Grimmjow is faster, but Guy should be able to hurt him once he opens the 7th gate.
Team wins once Guy opens the 7th gate.

God Cloth Seiya
Bleach characters at best are around mach 30, however naruto characters are massively hyper sonic.

chasedown
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, you guys are all retarded. Lee alone would shit on ressurection Grimjow with ease in second gate mode.

Grimjow is barely mach 2, Lee and Guy approach light speed in their gate modes.

Guy in 7th gate mode can punch the air so hard that it makes a town busting explosion. The two together would be a match for Aizen with the Hogyoku. Grimjow would get shat on by Sakura.

here we go again with the light speed stuff lol

KingD19
Lee and Guy call in a favor to their buddy JoJo and he lightspeed punches Grimmjow in the face...with diamonds. Or however that move works.

chasedown
Originally posted by KingD19
Lee and Guy call in a favor to their buddy JoJo and he lightspeed punches Grimmjow in the face...with diamonds. Or however that move works.

he isnt light speed... top tier nasruto characters are hypersonic

KingD19
Star Platinum is lightspeed. It was a joke though as he's from an entirely different series.

chasedown
Originally posted by KingD19
Star Platinum is lightspeed. It was a joke though as he's from an entirely different series.

oh yea i forgot about him. good series

Blazing Storm
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Bleach characters at best are around mach 30, however naruto characters are massively hyper sonic. I have no idea where you guys keep coming up with these BS numbers from.

One piece > Bleach > Naruto in speed.

chasedown
Originally posted by Blazing Storm
I have no idea where you guys keep coming up with these BS numbers from.

One piece > Bleach > Naruto in speed.

I have read calcs of bleach characters reaching mach 30.

But of the three series all the top tier characters range from hypersonic and hypersonic +

God Cloth Seiya
I have no idea where you guys keep coming up with these BS numbers from.

One piece > Bleach > Naruto in speed. LOL, no. Based on feats and not bullshit hyperbole

Naruto > Onepiece > Bleach

In speed terms.

chasedown
LOL, no. Based on feats and not bullshit hyperbole

In speed terms.

naruto has the most hyperbole of the 3. No one can argue that FTG is the fastest technique of the 3 series but that is just a jutsu. plus it needs prep. What feat in naurto is faster than the other two series in just regular body movement.

Blazing Storm
LOL, no. Based on feats and not bullshit hyperbole

In speed terms. You have to prove where you got this Mach 30 from. Especially when you claim they are mach 30 AT BEST and can't be any higher.

OBD calcs are BS and should be taken with a grain of salt

God Cloth Seiya
Alright give me one feat that they have down that put bleach characters anywhere above mach 30.

chasedown
Alright give me one feat that they have down that put bleach characters anywhere above mach 30.

You are the one with the burden of proof. You have to prove they are mach 30 since your the one who made the claim.

You also have to show the speed feat that makes naruto characters faster than bleach characters

Its a concept called burden of proof applys with things like debates and court cases look it up.

chasedown

Some obd calcs are plausible because some calcs are classified as accepted by a group of mathmaticians. Only those ones can be seen as credible. The mach 30 calc i think isnt one of those calcs

Zamiel
Are there any canon literal statement in Bleach regarding speed?

SSJGGogeta
No. All you can go off is calcs.

Blazing Storm
Alright give me one feat that they have down that put bleach characters anywhere above mach 30. A few I can think of:

- Soifon catching 14 bullets fired at point blank from several kilometers away.
- Speed of Ulquiorra's Lanza, that covers over a hundred kilometers in seconds
- Stark kidnapping Orihime and crossing several miles distance before Ichigo could react
- Komamura crossing half of Seireitei in a few seconds
- Current Ichigo's max speed being stated to be 14 times faster than his own Shunpo, which is atleast in double digits by this point

marwash22
it takes Naruto characters hours to get through one goddamn forrest. Bleach characters do that in one step. erm

chasedown
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
No. All you can go off is calcs.

No In the aizen vs madara thread i read that you were the first to bring up calcs and when you couldnt find any calcs to back up your claim thats when you relied on hyperbole and assumptions....

I rarely use cals in my debates but when i do they are calced with accepted mathmatical formulas.

chasedown
Originally posted by chasedown
No In the aizen vs madara thread i read that you were the first to bring up calcs and when you couldnt find any calcs to back up your claim thats when you relied on hyperbole and assumptions.... Im still tryna figure out where you got naruto being lightspeed from.... Cracks me up just thinkin bout it.

Show me the feats!!!( as mentioned above my avatar)

I rarely use cals in my debates but when i do they are calced with accepted mathmatical formulas.

chasedown
Im still tryna figure out where you got naruto being lightspeed from.... Cracks me up just thinkin bout it.

Show me the feats!!!( as mentioned above my avatar)

Zamiel
Originally posted by marwash22
it takes Naruto characters hours to get through one goddamn forrest. Bleach characters do that in one step. erm

What are you talking about? Grimmjow can't punch as fast as 7th and 8th Gated Gai.

Blazing Storm
Pretty sure 7th gate Guy can take Grimmjow.

Lee? Not yet.

yungz22
imagine grimmjow getting hit with two simultaneous morning peacock attacks.

Zamiel
Originally posted by yungz22
imagine grimmjow getting hit with two simultaneous morning peacock attacks.

Nah, Afternoon Tiger should do some serious damage. Nagato who wiped out the leaf with shinra tensei couldn't even move 6Tailed Naruto with it. But Gai managed to push back Rikudou Madara. There is a reason why Kishi didn't have Gai at the village during Pain Invasion arc.

yungz22
Originally posted by Zamiel
Nah, Afternoon Tiger should do some serious damage. Nagato who wiped out the leaf with shinra tensei couldn't even move 6Tailed Naruto with it. But Gai managed to push back Rikudou Madara. There is a reason why Kishi didn't have Gai at the village during Pain Invasion arc.

yea i know but lee cant do that technique.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
yea i know but lee cant do that technique.

Presumably.

However, it's extremely likely that he could, considering Gai told him that he's taught him everything he knows.

Either way, Gai solos all of Bleach, even at this point. Besides possibly Kenny or Sternritter I. He could still beat them both solo though, no prob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.