Superman and Lightray vs Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Which duo wins?

Harbinger
Team 2.

guy222
team two

Naija boy
T2

Starscream M
I think taken individually, team 2 is more powerful, but as a team, I think team 1 actually is more powerful.

Lightray can basically make Superman a skyfather.

kgkg
Light ray is the weak link

With Current Thor's Odin Force team two wins easy

iceman24567
Team two

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg

With Current Thor's Odin Force team two wins easy

Starscream M

With Current Thor's Odin Force team two wins easy well I don't think Team 1's strategy would be to fight mano a mano against team 2

the wiser strategy, and feasible one, would be that Lightray play the support to Superman's attack force as in Lightray creating Suns and amping Superman and creating distractions while skyfather level Superman takes on both Surfer and Thor

kgkg
Originally posted by Starscream M
well I don't think Team 1's strategy would be to fight mano a mano against team 2

the wiser strategy, and feasible one, would be that Lightray play the support to Superman's attack force as in Lightray creating Suns and amping Superman and creating distractions while skyfather level Superman takes on both Surfer and Thor Anything Light ray does can be reversed by Thor and Surfer who have better energy absorption / Manipulation ability than lightray

Plus Surfer can fuse with Thor which can make it even easier win for team two.

Starscream M

Plus Surfer can fuse with Thor which can make it even for team two. how is that feasible or likely?

Mindset
Surfer fused with Skaar

kgkg
how is that feasible or likely? Originally posted by kgkg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/237/28587871.th.jpg
With Obedience Disks disk on Surfer still can h2h Skaar

Skaar's Mother refers to Surfer's powers as what it would be like to be a "GOD"

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1551/66101797.th.jpg

Skaar the Herald ohh boy

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Surfer fused with Skaar Not gay at all sick

Mindset
Only if you make it.

Like when I raped you, it wasn't gay until you looked me in the face.

queer

Starscream M
Surfer fused with Skaar but how is Surfer fusing with Thor any better than Surfer and Thor?

Galan007
Now Surfer is going to start fusing with people, ftw? That is f*cking ridiculous. none

On a sidenote, since the only person Surfer has yet to fuse with is Skaar, we can't really say he'd be able to fuse with beings whom are more powerful than that, can we?

Mindset
How is Vegito better than Vegeta and Goku?

It just is.

Starscream M
How is Vegito better than Vegeta and Goku?

It just is. Vegito is far more powerful than vegeta and goku combined

when Surfer fused with Skaar...he basically gave Skaar a taste of being Surfer...the fused being wasn't more powerful than Surfer himself

Priest
How u figure?

Enyalus
when Surfer fused with Skaar...he basically gave Skaar a taste of being Surfer...the fused being wasn't more powerful than Surfer himself

Considering nothing's happened yet, you know this how exactly...?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Priest
How u figure? basically surfer showed skaar what it is like to wield power cosmic

it wasn't like Skaar/Surfer fusion went beyond Surfer's powers...at least there's no indication from your scan that the fused being was any more powerful than Surfer himself

Mindset
Vegito is far more powerful than vegeta and goku combined

when Surfer fused with Skaar...he basically gave Skaar a taste of being Surfer...the fused being wasn't more powerful than Surfer himself I didn't know you were the writer.

What happens in the next issue?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Enyalus
Considering nothing's happened yet, you know this how exactly...? from what's shown, he isn't more powerful than surfer

will he be, maybe or maybe not. we don't speculate, we go by what's shown.

Starscream M
also, there's context

Surfer was educating Skaar on just how little he knows about true power...by giving Skaar a taste of just what it means to be a power cosmic wielder

it doesn't seem like Surfer's intent is to actually form a fusion to become a new, more powerful character (ala vegito)

Slaanesh
team 2

kgkg
also, there's context

Surfer was educating Skaar on just how little he knows about true power...by giving Skaar a taste of just what it means to be a power cosmic wielder

it doesn't seem like Surfer's intent is to actually form a fusion to become a new, more powerful character (ala vegito) The point of me posting that scan was to show that Surfer has the ability to give his power cosmic to others.

This has been shown before ie: Enslaver arc

Starscream M
The point of me posting that scan was to show that Surfer has the ability to give his power cosmic to others.

This has been shown before ie: Enslaver arc I know...I accept that as a fact.

kgkg
I know...I accept that as a fact. OK. Sorry if i sounded rude wink

Enyalus
from what's shown, he isn't more powerful than surfer

will he be, maybe or maybe not. we don't speculate, we go by what's shown.
I know. And what was shown was Skaar on Surfer's board with a bluish aura around him. How do you draw the conclusion that he's not more powerful than a regular Surfer, from such little information?

Is it that peak human mental training kicking in?

iceman24567
I know. And what was shown was Skaar on Surfer's board with a bluish aura around him. How do you draw the conclusion that he's not more powerful than a regular Surfer, from such little information?

Is it that peak human mental training kicking in? laughing

Naija boy
Hmmm, since we are on the talk of amping, surfer could synthesize the Odinforce.

Mindset

Is it that peak human mental training kicking in? laughing out loud

Starscream M

Is it that peak human mental training kicking in? that snide remark aside, I never said he was necessarily not more powerful than regular Surfer. What I said is he's not shown to be any more powerful than regular surfer, anything else is speculation and not relevant to debate.

how do you get he is more powerful than regular surfer based on so little info? oh I see...it only works one way lol

Mindset
the fused being wasn't more powerful than Surfer himself

I never said he was necessarily not more powerful than regular Surfer

Enyalus
that snide remark aside, I never said he was necessarily not more powerful than regular Surfer. What I said is he's not shown to be any more powerful than regular surfer, anything else is speculation and not relevant to debate.
...the fused being wasn't more powerful than Surfer himself

Mindset
owned

Starscream M
ok, I correct myself...the fused being wasn't shown to be more powerful than Surfer himself.

Starscream M
owned oh shutup val jr.... you're like the little weeney that always tries too hard

Mindset
oh shutup val jr.... you're like the little weeney that always tries too hard Actually, I was talking to Enyalus, but it looks like you got butthurt from one comment.

Why didn't your peak human training regime keep you level headed?

Starscream M
Actually, I was talking to Enyalus, but it looks like you got butthurt from one comment.

Why didn't your peak human training regime keep you level headed? try something original...oh right you can't

not surprising coming from someone comparing surfer amped skaar to vegito lol

Enyalus
.... you're like the little weeney that always tries too hard

Damn. Burn! Take it easy on Mindset, SM. He's pretty sensitive to the 'little weeney' jokes, if you know what I mean.

Mindset
Lmao, you're an idiot.

I was telling Enyalus he got owned because I beat him to the punch.

Then you got butthurt from a comment not even about you.

Starscream M
Lmao, you're an idiot.

I was telling Enyalus he got owned because I beat him to the punch.

Then you got butthurt from a comment not even about you. haha by your constant rebuttals...looks like you got hurt by the val jr. and weeney remark

you seem like the type that when someone makes a joke, you'll go 'hyuk hyuk' like a nice little follower

okay back to topic

Mindset
haha by your constant rebuttals...looks like you got hurt by the val jr. and weeney remark

you seem like the type that when someone makes a joke, you'll go 'hyuk hyuk'

okay back to topic lol

Right brucey, I'm the one who got mad.

Starscream M
Damn. Burn! Take it easy on Mindset, SM. He's pretty sensitive to the 'little weeney' jokes, if you know what I mean. I'll refrain in the future

Starscream M
lol

Right brucey, I'm the one who got mad. did I say you got mad? now stop projecting...

Harbinger
Lulz.

Spire
Lol.

Anyways, team 2.

batdude123
DICKSEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quanchi112
Team 2 stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.