mephisto vs loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
current versions, one day prep, who wins?

guy222
mephisto

Nestical
ryan seacrest

It's Face
Originally posted by guy222
mephisto

guy222
good to see ya buddy

Naija boy
mephisto

leonheartmm
really? current thor killed odin's father didnt he????

oh btw, the fight happens in a realm which is the combination of both asgard and mephisto's dimension.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by leonheartmm
really? current thor killed odin's father didnt he????

What does that have to do with Loki? erm

leonheartmm
srry i meant current LOKI.

XanatosForever
It wasn't so much killing him as magically fusing him with the wind. It was also done when Bor was off his guard.

Hyperion Prime
I know mephisto once kept Loki in a cloth bag

quanchi112
Meph wins.

Nihilist
Mephisto wins

Meph did once state that Loki was his only true rival in term's of villainy though.

leonheartmm
^exactly, and now with loki getting MUCH stronger and both having PREP........

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^exactly, and now with loki getting MUCH stronger and both having PREP........

Still Mephisto.....I also don't see how Loki has gotten any stronger. What has he done since he became a chick.....same stuff. As a maatter of fact he already had Thor banished doing almost the same trick. Loki is full of the same tricks......tricking people.....The Bor thing was still trickery.

His magic feats are the same.

Endless Mike
If this takes place in a merged realm then Mephisto has some power over it but Loki doesn't have extra power in Asgard AFAIK so Mephisto should have the advantage

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It wasn't so much killing him as magically fusing him with the wind. It was also done when Bor was off his guard.

are you sure thats loki? i thought odin found loki as a child or baby and adopted him and raised him along side thor. sooo..thor never new borr, so wouldnt that imply that loki hadnt also been born or something? could be loki's true father?

Mindset
How would Bor be Loki's father?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Nihilist
Mephisto wins

Meph did once state that Loki was his only true rival in term's of villainy though.

That's funny Mephisto said that, because Thanos owned him with that whole cosmic cube thing. But he did say rival not better so I guess that stands true. laughing

Kazenji
Yeah how is Bor even Loki's father when Loki is the son of a frost giant.

leonheartmm
maybe bor is his mother? stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Loki is the son of a frost giant that Odin killed. It was all a set up by loki. Loki all grow up went back in time to when Bor and Odin were in the middle of battle and turned Bor into the wind. Then as Odin left Bor to be the wind Loki tricked Odin by pretending to be the spirit of Bor and tell Odin to ttake Loki in as his own when the time comes. Odin then only wounds loki 's father then after Odin leaves with the child loki The adult loki finishs off his father...... also the older loki told the younger version about the plan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.