Kazuya Mishima vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This match-up was inspired by a fanfic I'm working on.

Having Jill's T-Virus antibodies for his Uroboros research wasn't enough for Albert Wesker. So he sets his sights on the G-corporation and its leader, Kazuya Mishima.

Through his research, Wesker finds out that Kazuya's Devil Gene is the key for Uroboros's success. So Wesker is on the next flight to America, where Kazuya resides (Kazuya had abandoned his Japanese citizenship).

The armed guards at Kazuya's estate are no match for the viral-induced superman. Kazuya is summoned from his study by the sound of gunfire. When he reaches outside, he sees his private security force being decimated by Wesker.

In the firefight, a round fired from Wesker's pistol catches Kazuya in the face. He is unharmed, but the round destroys his favorite pair of shades. Kazuya has had enough.

As Wesker removes his hand from the chest of a fallen guard, Kazuya appears from behind.

"Those shades cost me 50,000 yen, bakayaro," Kazuya snarls in Japanese.

When Wesker spins around, he is introduced to Kazuya's fist as the latter completes the Lightning Uppercut, causing Wesker's own pair of shades to be knocked off his face.

Wesker flips out of the blow, just in time to see Kazuya catch his eyeglasses and places them on his own face, concealing his blood-red left eye.

Wesker can warp and has his superhuman attributes, Kazuya can use the Devil Gene to go into Devil mode, just to make things more balanced and fair.

ThunderGodEneru
Wesker, he can hit about as hard, has better durability, and is faster.

LLLLLink
Wesker. Same reasons as Eneru.

Rogue_Agent
Kazuya Wins. We do not really understand what he is capable of, so as Wesker is powerful enough to take on Kazuya,Kazuya will have something up his sleeve.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Rogue_Agent
Kazuya Wins. We do not really understand what he is capable of, so as Wesker is powerful enough to take on Kazuya,Kazuya will have something up his sleeve. wesker have more feats

SamZED
Can someone post some of his most impressive feats? Because for now I believe Kaz would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.