Chad vs Ishida

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Ishida 'accidentally' stomps a cat to death right in front of Chad because he's too cool to not be totally psycho. Chad goes crazy apeshit and attacks him, Ishida dodges and uses the time Chad takes checking on the smushed kitty to put some distance between the too. Chad stands up slowly and looks at Ishida with a 'I'm gonna Rape You!!' look. Ishida adjusts his glasses, smiles with his eyes closed and says something obscenely racist about Chad's Grandaddy.

It's on like Donkey Kong miffed

The Red
I'm going to have to give this to Ishida. His speed would just be too much. Plus he is a strategist. He would easily avoid the big attacks that Chad throws at him.

Quincy
Licht Regen ftw

yungz22
ishida wins because of his smarts

danteiscool
Ishida is too smart to be beaten by Chad.

Nephthys
Yeah, because smarts really play a factor in Bleach fights. erm

niduin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, because smarts really play a factor in Bleach fights. erm are you kidding? look at every fight with ishida, they prety much all were strategy based, especially the one against Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and plus ishida is almost definatly more powerful anyway

yungz22
Originally posted by niduin
are you kidding? look at every fight with ishida, they prety much all were strategy based, especially the one against Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and plus ishida is almost definatly more powerful anyway

SMARTER YES MORE POWERFUL NO

Quincy
Originally posted by yungz22
SMARTER YES MORE POWERFUL NO

Physical Strength No. If they were straight up punching each other - Chad would break Ishi's face.

If this is an all out battle - Ishida would create distance between the two and it's allllllll ovverrrr.

niduin
Originally posted by yungz22
SMARTER YES MORE POWERFUL NO ok one punch from chad is stronger than one arow from ishida, but the thing is that he can shoot like 200 arrows a second (or something like that) and there is little that chad could do against that and ishida is faster, when i said stronger i meant that he can do more damage

Nephthys
Doesn't Chad have like a massive shield now though? I thought that would play a factor. Plus if he get's in trouble he can just chuck Rukia at him. bunny

niduin
yeah the shield would help but like i said his speed is crap and ishida is really fast (not like ichigo but still fast) so he could get behind him and shoot the crap out of him

Quincy
Ishida is a master marksman. He can shoot Chad in the spot where his powers lie and render him spiritually useless.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys
Doesn't Chad have like a massive shield now though? I thought that would play a factor. Plus if he get's in trouble he can just chuck Rukia at him. bunny

Sado's shield isn't omni-directional iirc. Ishida's movement speed is probably on par with a Captain level Shinigami. He'd move too fast for Sado to react and block.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by niduin
yeah the shield would help but like i said his speed is crap and ishida is really fast (not like ichigo but still fast) so he could get behind him and shoot the crap out of him

Actually, after Sado took his latest level in Badass, his speed is at least on par with ex-Espadas' sonido. That's not something to take lightly.

niduin
but still not close to ishida

Quincy
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Actually, after Sado took his latest level in Badass, his speed is at least on par with ex-Espadas' sonido. That's not something to take lightly.

Ex espada is hardly a feat, Shawlong Qufong or whatever used to be number 1 right?

XanatosForever
I don't know if that was ever established or not. I'm just saying Chad's not a complete and total slugger. He's got some fancy footwork.

KingD19
Shawlong was never an Espada, he was simply Grimmjows Fraccion.
Chad's speed equals sonido/shunpo. Ishida won't simply out speed him.
And Privaron Espada is a huge feat, considering that even natural Espada are still extremely powerful.
Plus, a single La Meurte ends the fight.

Quincy
Originally posted by KingD19
a single La Meurte ends the fight.

Yeah Ishida is totally going to let Chad get close to him.

Except for the whole "Ishida is faster" thing.

and the whole "Ishida can fly thing"

and the whole Licht Regen thing.

And the whole precision aiming thing.

Also there is the silver tube techniques thing....

Also the seele schneider could just shred and absorb Chad's reiatsu but WHATEVER MAN.

KingD19
It's not proven he was faster, Chad was moving faster than a Privaron Espada, Ishida wasn't shown moving that fast, if anything, Cirucci was faster than him.

Chad's arm can take any of those small arrows, and the others he can tank.

Ishida can't fly, his whole speed technique is riding on spirit particles. If you're talking about the whole hardening spiritual pressure and standing on it. Chad is able to do that as well. If he can mold a reiatsu ball, he can do that.

A single Licht Regen against a single spirit blast from Chad, who do you think wins?

Using any of the silver tubes severely drops his energy, making it much harder for him to fight.

Aim won't do much if Chad blocks everything, which he can either block, or tank.

And the Seele Schneider blocks and cuts reiatsu, but a punch to the face, and the Seele Schneider is useless.

And you're obviously a Quincy fan boy, but WHATEVER MAN.

niduin
ok its not been proven because chad has never really shown any feats of speed at least nothing compared to ishida, and how do you know that chad can tank the arrows? they are not exactly the weakest thing he can do, plus they can varry is power he usualy does the small ones because he is shooting like 200/sec or something like that.

Quincy
It's not proven he was faster, Chad was moving faster than a Privaron Espada, Ishida wasn't shown moving that fast, if anything, Cirucci was faster than him.

Ishida showed as much of a speed feat back in the Soul Society Arc, when he cleared the roof of a building, grabbed Orihime, and then moved back to his original position, all before a shinigami could finish swinging his sword. Remember - this is even BEFORE his training with his father.

Chad's arm can take any of those small arrows, and the others he can tank.

So apparentely Ishida isn't smart enough to shoot anywhere else BUT the arm?

Ishida can't fly, his whole speed technique is riding on spirit particles. If you're talking about the whole hardening spiritual pressure and standing on it. Chad is able to do that as well. If he can mold a reiatsu ball, he can do that.

Actually Chad can not do that. He has not done that. Until he does it, you can't say "Oh he probably could!"

Ishida has way more control over his reiatsu, as well as surrounding spirit particles than Chad ever could. It's how a Quincy fights.

A single Licht Regen against a single spirit blast from Chad, who do you think wins?

Let's see, a moderately sized blast of spirit energy, versus a volley of 1000 arrows hammering down on him? I wonder....

Using any of the silver tubes severely drops his energy, making it much harder for him to fight.

.....Okay.....he connects with ANY of the silver tube techniques, and Chad is finished.

Mainly - Five Construct Limit (Gritz) Which will envelop and ensnare chad, rendering him completely immobile. It is then that Uryu is able to finish him off in any way he wants. Or just keep him there and leave him to starve.

Or he could use HEIZEN - Which summons a giant solid object that slices through Chad.

Aim won't do much if Chad blocks everything, which he can either block, or tank.

facepalm

And the Seele Schneider blocks and cuts reiatsu, but a punch to the face, and the Seele Schneider is useless.

Even in the SLIGHT SLIGHT SLIGHT chance that Chad can get ANYWHERE NEAR Ishida, and connect with a punch, Ishida can just use Ransotengai to move his body.

And you're obviously a Quincy fan boy, but WHATEVER MAN.

Right - But that doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

Quincy
grouchoawe

niduin
alright it looks like ishida wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.