The Thread Piggle Said I'd One Day Have To Make...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Grey Fox
...But I Always Wished I'd Never Have To.

A long while ago, Piggle said that if Ken left her for good, I'd have to make this thread. And since I never thought that would happen, I promised I would.

And now I've had to fill my promise now she's asked me to make it.

So... yeah. I'm sorry this thread had to finally be made Piggle.

Piggle Humsy
I knew it would happen. I was right. stoned

the.kenzo
Thread will be closed.

I'm not upset you made it, TGF, but I'm trying to keep a personal matter personal.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by the.kenzo
Thread will be closed.

I'm not upset you made it, TGF, but I'm trying to keep a personal matter personal. I'm sorry. I was just following what Piggle asked me to do. I didn't want to do it msyelf, but I promised, and well, I can't break promises.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'm sorry. I was just following what Piggle asked me to do. I didn't want to do it msyelf, but I promised, and well, I can't break promises. I know, it's alright.

gefallen_engel
I just wanted to say that Im really sorry to both of you, I really thought you two would make it

Ax3l
Well, in b4 close, then.

Bardock42
Thread will be closed.

I'm not upset you made it, TGF, but I'm trying to keep a personal matter personal. Didn't you say you'd leave for a while?

I don't see why it should be closed anyways.

the.kenzo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Didn't you say you'd leave for a while?

I don't see why it should be closed anyways.

I'll leave in a while. And the thread will be closed because it deals with a situation I'm in and thusly I have every right to request its closure, for any reason.

Bardock42
I'll leave in a while. And the thread will be closed because it deals with a situation I'm in and thusly I have every right to request its closure, for any reason.

How? Maybe the mods will humor you, but you have really no right at all to have it closed.

Piggle Humsy
he can get it closed if he wants. it's ok.

The thread has served it's purpose. It just needed to be made. it's been made, so now it's ok if it gets closed.

The Red
No wonder you're feeling the way you are. Mine is similar too. sad

the.kenzo
How? Maybe the mods will humor you, but you have really no right at all to have it closed.

Actually, yes I do. Any thread that mentions you in name and the situation you are in can be closed on request, it's always been that way.

Bardock42
Actually, yes I do. Any thread that mentions you in name and the situation you are in can be closed on request, it's always been that way.

Well, like I said, it might be done, but it's not a right.

I wonder if that actually happens how far it'd extend though, i.e. could you have people stop about it altogether under a thread of ban even maybe...would be interesting to find out. On the other hand, you had a relationship that was partly lived out through KMC it's only natural that the break up will in similar amounts.

Impediment
Well, whatever the reasons may be, I still wuv both of you.

Mairuzu
Weed, lots and lots of weed.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Weed, lots and lots of weed.

I wish.

It's probably a good thing I don't have access to drugs right now, because I know what I would do.

Mairuzu
Now you're just being retarded

Sanctuary

A long while ago, Piggle said that if Ken left her for good, I'd have to make this thread.
Why? blink

Piggle Humsy
Now you're just being retarded

Oh well.

Originally posted by Sanctuary
Why? blink
To prove I was right.

I told him it was too good to last, I knew I'd never stay that happy.

The Grey Fox
Why? blink She just did. She said she knew he would, and to prove she did, if he left her, I'd have to make this thread.

Mairuzu
What if he did it 3 days ago? stoned

Piggle Humsy
it would still of happened so he would still of made the thread when he returned.

Mairuzu
At least you weren't raped. Or had your leg cut off or had your face burned or had your children eaten by tigers.

Piggle Humsy
At least you weren't raped. Or had your leg cut off or had your face burned or had your children eaten by tigers.

This is true. although.. a dingo ate my baby once.

ok that was a lie.

Mairuzu
GET OVER IT *****

Piggle Humsy
GET OVER IT *****

**** YOU WHORE!

I'll never get over this.

Mairuzu
lol, you will. Everyone does.

this isnt a movie where a woman longs for the one that got away and eventually gets him in the end

**** that. The best way to get over someone is look for someone else, or weed.

~Wålshy~
or me awehuhs

Mairuzu
he knows

Piggle Humsy
lol, you will. Everyone does.

this isnt a movie where a woman longs for the one that got away and eventually gets him in the end

**** that. The best way to get over someone is look for someone else, or weed.

Not completely. I probably will enough to get on with my life. because I have to.

That already happened. now I've lost him again. for good.

I wish I wanted someone else.

Mairuzu
gotta have that back up 131

you should know better uhuh

Piggle Humsy
I fail. srug

Dyno
**** sake...sorry to hear...I thought if anyone could do the whole long distance online relationship, it would be you guys.

Piggle Humsy
That's what I thought too. but apparently not. sad

steverules_2
It ended cause of the distance? I thought you two were engaged but I dunno the whole story here

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by steverules_2
It ended cause of the distance? I thought you two were engaged but I dunno the whole story here

It ended because with the distance and not being able to talk face to face things get ****ed up.

we were engaged. but it's over now.

steverules_2
Oh ok then...well yeah, that sucks...sorry to hear that

Mairuzu
stole the card. boned out

steverules_2
lol boned dur

Leo.M
You're letting go of an amazing girl.

It sucks when the carnivals over.

Say Whut
Its the ****ing Internet who cares.

Are you both so ****ing useless you can't find somebody where you live so you have to get them from KMC.

NO ONE is going to find real love here, ah well at least you gave me a laugh.

Say Whut
Originally posted by Leo.M
You're letting go of an amazing girl.

It sucks when the carnivals over.
To let go he would have to be near her in some shaoe or form, to bad its the internet.

Piggle Humsy
I was there with him a month ago.

steverules_2
THERE's always one isn't there, surprisingly love can be found in the weirdest places...internet may be considered one of them but then again it may not, I dunno

Leo.M
Originally posted by Say Whut

Are you both so ****ing useless you can't find somebody where you live so you have to get them from KMC.

Dude people fall in love all the time. Doesn't matter if its internet or real life anymore. You can grow strong feelings for someone online. Plus these 2 meet up awhile ago. Its not so much of an internet thing dude. its a long distance relationship.

Say Whut
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I was there with him a month ago.

Never gonna be permanent, your a O.K girl you will find someone real eventually, just make sure hes retarded, no sex, WTF??

Say Whut
Dude people fall in love all the time. Doesn't matter if its internet or real life anymore. You can grow strong feelings for someone online. Plus these 2 meet up awhile ago. Its not so much of an internet thing dude. its a long distance relationship.

And we all know how they end up. Rogue Jedi is a pretty sick dude as well.

Say Whut
Why did you break up, hopefully you at least say bestest Internet friends, no deleting off the buddy list, NEVER!!

Leo.M
And we all know how they end up. Rogue Jedi is a pretty sick dude as well.
lol he went to see her actually. Its getting serious with them now. stick out tongue

I know only a few relationships work out from them this but come on can't deny that sometimes rare but they work out.

Piggle Humsy
Never gonna be permanent, your a O.K girl you will find someone real eventually, just make sure hes retarded, no sex, WTF??

well yeah it was, I was moving out there.

no sex... huh?

Say Whut
lol he went to see her actually. Its getting serious with them now. stick out tongue

I know only a few relationships work out from them this but come on can't deny that sometimes rare but they work out. I meant the age thing and the Internet thing, the whole thing is ****ed up.

Moving out you say, maybe I misjudged the whole thing, I doubt it but maybe...

Bardock42

Dumb opinion. It's real people interacting, obviously there is a chance of finding "love". Some would argue more, due to bigger set.

dadudemon
Damn.

1. Now I look like a fool (not that I ever need outside help) for making my love tribute thread for you guys. I had my wife convinced and prepared to go to Vegas in a year or so for the wedding. sad She was a tad disappointed and she wanted me to tell you guys that she's sorry it happened.

2. Too bad, guys. Sorry this had to happen between you two. I think both of you are really cool people and I'm glad that I've met both of you. I wish you two the best and I hope you can forgive each other, move on with your lives, and that the pain you feel in your hearts heals but is never forgotten so you can look back with bittersweet nostalgia on what was.

Much love,

Dominic

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Damn.

1. Now I look like a fool (not that I ever need outside help) for making my love tribute thread for you guys. I had my wife convinced and prepared to go to Vegas in a year or so for the wedding. sad She was a tad disappointed and she wanted me to tell you guys that she's sorry it happened.

2. Too bad, guys. Sorry this had to happen between you two. I think both of you are really cool people and I'm glad that I've met both of you. I wish you two the best and I hope you can forgive each other, move on with your lives, and that the pain you feel in your hearts heals but is never forgotten so you can look back with bittersweet nostalgia on what was.

Much love,

Dominic

If it's any consolation, you are not invited to my wedding. Ever.

dadudemon
If it's any consolation, you are not invited to my wedding. Ever.

Do they even allow you guys to marry dead bodies in Germany?

Say Whut
Germans don't marry, what nonsense are you talking about.

Bardock42
Germans don't marry, what nonsense are you talking about. We are married by the Fuhrer...

Sanctuary
Do they even allow you guys to marry dead bodies in Germany?
Watch who you callin' a dead body, buddy mad

dadudemon
Watch who you callin' a dead body, buddy mad

I'm not your buddy, friend.

Sanctuary
I'm not your buddy, friend.
I'm not your friend, guy!

Piggle Humsy
Damn.

Much love,

Dominic

I think it was really you who did this.
you put too much pressure on us.

we will forever blame you. no expression

I kid, thanks hug

Alpha Centauri
Sorry to hear, but I think the least these two people deserve is our honesty.

Did any of you honestly not call this? Because I knew this'd happen eventually from the minute they got together.

As did a number of folks. It's not a diss to them, it's just truth.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Sorry to hear, but I think the least these two people deserve is our honesty.

Did any of you honestly not call this? Because I knew this'd happen eventually from the minute they got together.

As did a number of folks. It's not a diss to them, it's just truth.

-AC Dude, there's no pride in that. The majority of relationships (let alone online relationships) break at some point. It's like calling black and red.

Roulette.

...that's the game.

Alpha Centauri
That's not why I called it.

We all know precisely why I did, and like I said, not a diss to them. Just honesty.

-AC

lord xyz
I'm sorry. I was just following what Piggle asked me to do. Perhaps if you did that, this thread wouldn't exist in the first place. Wow. ermm

...Harsh.

Bardock42
That's not why I called it.

We all know precisely why I did, and like I said, not a diss to them. Just honesty.

-AC Cryptic...

Piggle Humsy
Yeah I know AC. we had that discussion. I know your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks for your honesty. I know everyone was thinking it.

especially my friends offline.

Bardock42
Is it because Ken is the KMC mattress?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by lord xyz
Wow. ermm

...Harsh.

That made me lol haermm

but you are a bad person.

no expression

Alpha Centauri
To Bardock, since he said I was cryptic:

Despite the fact that nobody can blame me for this assessment, someone's gonna make me seem like the bad guy, so whatever. EDIT: Apparently not, so...good. Thanks.

No offense to Ken, despite having our differences, and I'd hope he doesn't take this personally.

How many times has this happened? He's found "The One" so often on this site that it's shocking. This was just another in the line. It was always going to fail.

The right thing for Ken to do would have been waited until he didn't feel the dire need to a companion, and the right thing for Piggle to do would have been to wait for that time.

Again, break-ups suck and sorry they had to go through it, but a wiser person and more honest friends could have told you.

-AC

Bardock42
To Bardock, since he said I was cryptic:

Despite the fact that nobody can blame me for this assessment, someone's gonna make me seem like the bad guy, so whatever. EDIT: Apparently not, so...good. Thanks.

No offense to Ken, despite having our differences, and I'd hope he doesn't take this personally.

How many times has this happened? He's found "The One" so often on this site that it's shocking. This was just another in the line. It was always going to fail.

The right thing for Ken to do would have been waited until he didn't feel the dire need to a companion, and the right thing for Piggle to do would have been to wait for that time.

Again, break-ups suck and sorry they had to go through it, but a wiser person and more honest friends could have told you.

-AC Wow. You take a lot of words to say Originally posted by Bardock42
...because Ken is the KMC mattress

Piggle Humsy
k, enough please.

I still love Ken and words against him still hurt me.

Bardock42
Fair enough, though I didn't really hold back my opinion on it when you were together, either.

Piggle Humsy
Yes, I know awehawe

Nobody really did the 2nd time around.

Alpha Centauri
"2nd time around.".

Can you blame us for the critique?

-AC

leonheartmm
srry srry srry. breakups sting. hope you salvage enough of yourselves to find love again. {as they say "this too shall pass"}. so SMILE!!!! and................

HAPPY HUNTING!! big grin

Piggle Humsy
"2nd time around.".

Can you blame us for the critique?

-AC

Yeah I'm not saying you are wrong. stop being so defensive. aweroll

I knew I was taking a risk. but I thought he was worth it.

Originally posted by leonheartmm
srry srry srry. breakups sting. hope you salvage enough of yourselves to find love again. {as they say "this too shall pass"}. so SMILE!!!! and................

HAPPY HUNTING!! big grin

Thanks.

Bardock42
I think I didn't notice the first...

Might just be my bad memory.

dadudemon
I think it was really you who did this.
you put too much pressure on us.

we will forever blame you. no expression

I kid, thanks hug

I know! Geez! It was so sudden.

Piggle Humsy
I know! Geez! It was so sudden.

Yeah it was. for me too.
which is why it hasn't properly sunk in yet.

Röland
I think I didn't notice the first...

Might just be my bad memory.
BAD MEMORY OR SELECTIVE MEMORY?

FOR EXAMPLE, "SOME" GERMAN PEOPLE "SELECT" TO "FORGET" ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST!!! YEAH! I SHOWED YOU!!!

Bardock42

lord xyz
That made me lol haermm

but you are a bad person.

no expression I'm sorry. hug

It was what I was thinking when I first read that.

Röland
Wrong.

Some german people select to pretend to forget about the holocaust. Cause, for now that is better...but you just wait, Jewboy.
Want to know what's ironic?

I rip on German people, yet my family name is from Germany and I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Selphie
...that sucks...

Fallen
so, uh, ken...

that whole castration thing...

i thought we could avoid it all, but yeah... i guess not. no expression

kidding.

just... i don't even know.

Dyno
what actually happened ?

Fallen
anyway, fret not, piggle.

i'll fly there or you'll fly here. we'll have orgasmic life-altering sex together. mmm

geshien
Sorry to hear the news.

Life goes on... blah blah blah.

But seriously, blah blah blah. big grin

Leo.M
Originally posted by Fallen
anyway, fret not, piggle.

i'll fly there or you'll fly here. we'll have orgasmic life-altering sex together. mmm

Can.... can i watch? lookaround

Rogue Jedi

I know only a few relationships work out from them this but come on can't deny that sometimes rare but they work out. yes And a week in Tobago coming up in July, then she is visiting here twice for two weeks at a time before the year is out.

Not to mention her mom is already making wedding plans, I have job offers in the Bahamas rock, and she is in the process of enrolling in school there. yes

But hey, my relationship has nothing to do with theirs. I dont care much for either of them, but I do know what it is like to lose someone, how much it hurts, and honestly, Ken and Piggle have been there for me in the past when I was hurting. They are both good people deep down, I know this for a fact, despite our differences here. I know that eventually they will get over this and move on.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes And a week in Tobago coming up in July, then she is visiting here twice for two weeks at a time before the year is out.

Not to mention her mom is already making wedding plans, I have job offers in the Bahamas rock, and she is in the process of enrolling in school there. yes

But hey, my relationship has nothing to do with theirs. I dont care much for either of them, but I do know what it is like to lose someone, how much it hurts, and honestly, Ken and Piggle have been there for me in the past when I was hurting. They are both good people deep down, I know this for a fact, despite our differences here. I know that eventually they will get over this and move on.

wedding plans? lol thats awesome. Nice to hear shes really warming up to you man stick out tongue maybe next time she'll let you stay at the house. stick out tongue

Röland
No offense guys but I really don't think you should be talking about this stuff in here.

Just an observation.

Rogue Jedi
wedding plans? lol thats awesome. Nice to hear shes really warming up to you man stick out tongue maybe next time she'll let you stay at the house. stick out tongue They already offered that but dude, no A/C. sad

Hotel!!! laughing

Peach
It's just a little bit insensitive to go off about how good your relationship is in a thread about two people breaking up.

Anyway, both Ken and Piggle have requested this thread closed, and since it's about them, I'm going to go ahead and close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.