Sentry/WW Hulk vs Superman/Doomsday(dos)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

The winner is ?

It's Face
*flips coin in the air *

Superman / Doomsday

xJLxKing
Tough fight! Superman>Sentry but WWH>dos DD

carver9
Sentry and wwh 8/10

Sentry is more powerfu than superman but doesnt know how to use it (brain damage)..

WWH>both supes and dos

He has the potential of one shoting both of them.

Priest
Is is this current Superman or DOS?
It makes a huge difference.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Priest
Is is this current Superman or DOS?
It makes a huge difference. current superman

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry and wwh 8/10

Sentry is more powerfu than superman but doesnt know how to use it (brain damage)..

WWH>both supes and dos

He has the potential of one shoting both of them. Who has he one shotted on their lvl.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who has he one shotted on their lvl.
Don't listen to Carver. He is in over his head.

Philosophía
Superman (current) and Doomsday (DoS) or both of them from DoS ?

Nihilist

Philosophía
Ah. Team 2.

It'd be a much better match if both versions would be DoS.

shokosugi
DD or Supes can solo these two.

guy222
team one

ThunderGodEneru
Superman takes either out of commission early and then takes out the other.

Nihilist
bump

Harbinger
Team 2, though DOS DD is a weak link for current Supes.

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
team one
Same.

Supes beats Sentry in...a semi-drawn out battle. But WWH would wreck DD once he tags him.

Avlon
Team 2 Stomp.

DOS DD would absorb and adapt to their energy output asap and Supes could easily handle either opponent anyway.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 2 Stomp.

DOS DD would absorb and adapt to their energy output asap and Supes could easily handle either opponent anyway.
You sure DoS DD can take hits from them?

Enyalus
DOS DD would absorb and adapt to their energy output

erm Come on.

Avlon
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You sure DoS DD can take hits from them?

Yep. With no problem.

Originally posted by Enyalus
erm Come on.

Did you read any of DD's "prequel" material which took place prior to DOS? He had some impressive stuff.

Even in the DOS arc...energy attacks were useless.

Enyalus
Did you read any of DD's "prequel" material which took place prior to DOS? He had some impressive stuff.

Even in the DOS arc...energy attacks were useless.

If you're talking about the '95 Annual, where he had the GL ring, yeah, I did. And I'd definitely grant you he's not going to be put down by, say, Sentry's eye blasts or anything. But its not like WWH has any energy attacks, and Sentry's going to be busy taking a beating from Supes.

He never really shows instantaneous adaptation in the DD arc. Only against the Guardian during the Annual, and like I said, he was amped by the GL ring so was already keyed into that particular energy signature.

Superman proved he couldn't adapt to a fist to the face...

Avlon
If you're talking about the '95 Annual, where he had the GL ring, yeah, I did. And I'd definitely grant you he's not going to be put down by, say, Sentry's eye blasts or anything. But its not like WWH has any energy attacks, and Sentry's going to be busy taking a beating from Supes.

That arc also shows that version of DD gets stronger with anger as well.

He never really shows instantaneous adaptation in the DD arc. Only against the Guardian during the Annual, and like I said, he was amped by the GL ring so was already keyed into that particular energy signature.

If you check, DD himself was adapting to the guardians energy. It had nothing to do with the ring.

Superman proved he couldn't adapt to a fist to the face...

Agreed. There aren't any Superman level physical guys on team 1. smile

Enyalus
Agreed. There aren't any Superman level physical guys on team 1. smile
WWH is above DOS Supes in strength, to me.

The Pict
Originally posted by shokosugi
DD or Supes can solo these two.

Superman can due to his speed. DoS Doomsday would get hammered though.

Edit: Maybe not for the majority though hmm

Juntai
Are we using DOS Superman too, or just Doomsday?
I was under the impression that was for DD alone, since people always specify a 'version' with him for some reason.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Juntai
I was under the impression that was for DD alone, since people always specify a 'version' with him for some reason.
it's current SUperman and DoS DD

The Pict

It's current Superman

Avlon

With the trouble he had taking out opponents that were > DOS Supes/DD. I'd have to disagree.

tkitna
Sentry solos

Juntai
Originally posted by xJLxKing
it's current SUperman and DoS DD O.K.
This one confused me.

Enyalus
O.K.
This one confused me.

Avlon pointed out that none of Team One are physically on Superman's level. But my point was that Supes' fists killed Doomsday. DOS Supes. So that's what I meant. That WWH is above DOS Supes physically.

Galan007
Physical attacks are what killed DoS DD - and imo, WWH has more than enough physical power to not only match the strength level of DoS Supes, but exceed it. (ie. I don't see an issue with WWH 'killing' DD, here.)

That said, I believe this would (rather swiftly) turn into a two on one scenario, in favor of team 1. Can current Supes beat WWH and Sentry individually? Sure. But I'm hard-pressed to say he could overcome their combined efforts, personally. *shrugs*

xJLxKing
I don't see how WWH can even harm Superman in Air wink if he fights them both then he loses for SURE

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Physical attacks are what killed DoS DD - and imo, WWH has more than enough physical power to not only match the strength level of DoS Supes, but exceed it. (ie. I don't see an issue with WWH 'killing' DD, here.)

That said, I believe this would (rather swiftly) turn into a two on one scenario, in favor of team 1. Can current Supes beat WWH and Sentry individually? Sure. But I'm hard-pressed to say he could overcome their combined efforts, personally. *shrugs*
Echoing my thoughts exactly.

shokosugi
I sense the homo erotic tension between Enyalus and Galan *grin*

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
I sense the homo erotic tension between Enyalus and Galan *grin*
There's no tension, really. We take turns relieving that on each other nightly.

kgkg
There's no tension, really. We take turns relieving that on each other nightly. Mindset will be jealous. You gotta include him in this

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Mindset will be jealous. You gotta include him in this
Naturally.

Galan007
Originally posted by kgkg
Mindset will be jealous. You gotta include him in this 2231

Mindset has to be in the middle, though. He's the ghey one.

Slaanesh
team 1..i think Sentry can hold sups until Hulk kill DD..

Philosophía
Can current Supes beat WWH and Sentry individually? Sure. But I'm hard-pressed to say he could overcome their combined efforts, personally. *shrugs*

Why ?

Galan007

Philosophía
Why not?

Because one opponent is a non-flyer who might aswell be a statue compared to Superman, while the other one doesn't have the feats to compete in any category ?

Galan007

Juntai
imo, that's moot. Supes seems to engage the 'non-flying' type in direct combat, much more than not. Doomsday, and more recently, Konvikt, are proof enough of that. CIS still applies, remember. CIS applies, but so does fighting to the best of their ability.

Philosophía
imo, that's moot. Supes seems to engage the 'non-flying' type in direct combat, much more than not. Doomsday, and more recently, Konvikt, are proof enough of that. CIS still applies, remember.

I'd define that as PIS, since it's mostly story purposes related. They can't have Superman throw non-flyers into space or something similar since that would be relativly boring.

But when the situation calls for it, Superman has been shown to throw/punch non-flyers (and flyers aswell, lol) into orbit. And from a logical point of view, I don't see why he wouldn't apply that tactic, especially since he is engaged by two opponents.

Galan007
CIS applies, but so does fighting to the best of their ability. Right. My only point is that rarely ever does Supes use flight to his extreme advantage whilst fighting a character who is incapable of flight. So with CIS on, Supes would more than likely engage WWH directly. That's not to say he won't be fighting to his max, though.

iceman24567
Team two for the vast majority

The Nuul
Team 2 wins.

Sentry is weak link.

quanchi112
Team 2 Stomp.

DOS DD would absorb and adapt to their energy output asap and Supes could easily handle either opponent anyway. DOS DD was beaten into submission by a much weaker Superman. You are overrating dos Superman here. Originally posted by Enyalus
erm Come on. laughing out loud

quanchi112

skyfather
Team 2 for a vast majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.