Hello Hello USH I am Indeed Happy to Reveal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordPrydon
I am the user GS Gordon Skywalker banned from KMC years ago. I am hee to prove I can come back anytime I like and you won't even know it;s me unless I wish it. USHGARAK I win. Again. You had your chance to make amends and you failed. I tried with you, even said I was sorry for what I did. You are cruel to anyone who is not an elite long-term member and it will get you in the end.

I win. Remember that. Until next time.

RogerRamjet
well both is pointless...coming back after a ban and banning itself..srug

Rogue Jedi
No ones wiins against Ush. He is all seing and all knowing. He is JEDI.

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by LordPrydon
I am the user GS Gordon Skywalker banned from KMC years ago. I am hee to prove I can come back anytime I like and you won't even know it;s me unless I wish it. USHGARAK I win. Again. You had your chance to make amends and you failed. I tried with you, even said I was sorry for what I did. You are cruel to anyone who is not an elite long-term member and it will get you in the end.

Wow. Banned Years ago and JUST NOW getting back on. Doesnt really prove u can get back anytime you want. It says you registered on the 2nd of this month..... ^_^ Its possibly that Ush just dropped the ban and was feeling generous. If you look at it like that it means you are a Charity Case. Meaning you DONT win. Also shows Ush is the BEST!

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by LordPrydon

now if you played it a little bit smarter, you might've slipped through the net...like i did

Peach
Oh lord roll eyes (sarcastic)

See ya, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.