The Ronin Warriors vs ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
Ronin Warriors vs who? What list of five characters do you think could give the Ronin warriors a run for their money? No super powered, poorly written characters. I couldn't think of anyone on their level, most are either too far below or insanely above. So you guys decide the opponents.

TricksterPriest
It is hard to come up with good fights. The Senshi may or may not be way more powerful, but the ronins are much better fighters. Voltron was my next idea........but then I realized a super robot might be going too far. dur Next idea: the JJBA crew from part 3. Jojo, Kakyoin, Joseph, Jean, Abdul. The big issue, is whether they can stop the Inferno Armor. Even 5 seconds of time stop might not stop the attack. Though, if he spams that, Jotaro can solo the field.

This is actually a really interesting question, barring your restrictions about "poorly written characters" roll eyes (sarcastic)

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It is hard to come up with good fights. The Senshi may or may not be way more powerful, but the ronins are much better fighters. Voltron was my next idea........but then I realized a super robot might be going too far. dur Next idea: the JJBA crew from part 3. Jojo, Kakyoin, Joseph, Jean, Abdul. The big issue, is whether they can stop the Inferno Armor. Even 5 seconds of time stop might not stop the attack. Though, if he spams that, Jotaro can solo the field.

This is actually a really interesting question, barring your restrictions about "poorly written characters" roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol. The Inferno Armor is supposed to be capable of destroying planets. But then he can't use it at full power because it would probably kill them. So it makes it such a hard fight to choose. That's why I had to do it as ?? been trying to come up with someone for them to fight for the past couple days and couldn't think of a good thing.

Peach
From the rules:

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.