TPM Qui-Gon VS ROTS Mace-Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
TPM Qui-Gon VS ROTS Mace-Windu

Janus Marius
What's the setting? Weapons? Are they attacking with foam chairs? Work with me, here.

Lightsnake
Unless this is 'who's played by the better actor,' then Mace takes it more likely

Janus Marius
It could be any kind of battle. I know Qui-Gon totally kicks Mace's ass at being white.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Unless this is 'who's played by the better actor,' then Mace takes it more likely
I would agree with Lightsnake, lets just expand it a little bit.
They were both Masters (In skill) Only reason Qui Gon wasn't on the council is because he's a re-bel.
In addition to his mastery of the Force, Qui-Gon was also a master in Form IV: Ataru, often having sparred with Master Mace Windu; it is said that neither actually managed to outduel the other, but being twenty years Windu's senior, Qui-Gon could have done so in his youth.

Having dueled Mace often he is familiar in Vaapad not in using it but in understading where it works.

Even having read Shatterpoint I'm not sure if it would help Mace or not though Jinn is strong in the Living Force.

Mace still has this but barely.

Originally posted by Janus Marius
It could be any kind of battle. I know Qui-Gon totally kicks Mace's ass at being white.
If we Include this Jinn wins completely.

DARTH POWER
At least make it TPM Mace to give poor Qui-Gon a chance??!!

Janus Marius
How are we supposed to substantiate TPM Mace? What sources can be used to do so?

DARTH POWER
good point. that would be difficult. but its pretty obvious Quigonn who got beat by Maul wuldnt stand a chance against ROTS Mace who beat Sidious.

Red Nemesis
A>B>C doesn't work. Lyke, at all.

Eminence
It works with individual elements (power, strength, experience), not combatants as a whole.

Red Nemesis
Or speed. For instance:

Clone troopers speed < Cestus Deception killer Droid
Kit Fisto speed > Cestus Deception killer droid

Ergo:

Clones < Droid < Fisto

Eminence
"T-wat" is censored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.