bruce wayne interrogation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
ok, who according to you guys, could make bruce wayne break and make him reveal valuable information and his deepest secrets (like jla codes and databanks)?

in an government room, bruce wayne sits on a chair with his hands lashed (totally unable to remove them) and the official in charge has only one phone call to any person from marvel or dc to get the secret out of him using their own "method" of interrogation under an hour's time.

- batman can't fight back, only resist through will power.

- if the interrogator kills batman, cuts off his arm of any other body part, exceeds the hour limit, or puts him in a coma state, they fail.

- no telepaths, magicians, mystics, time manipulators, or cosmic beings.

acceptable characters are in the vain of: electro to purple man to shiva to bane maybe omega red ...ect.

tjcoady
Purple Man.

Enyalus
Originally posted by tjcoady
Purple Man.
^ That...and Phobos probably. And for DC, Prometheus probably. Or Psycho Pirate.

...Nick Fury has an outside chance.

tjcoady
I don't see Promotheus doing it. You'd need someone with pretty powerful mind-control or possession abilities.

Jericho could probably do it.

Remember that Morrison JLA issue when the Key seized the Justice League and put them all in that virtual reality world? Batman was the only one who broke free, just be observing the differences between his body and the situation (his pulse was too low for the violence going on around him). Fury or Promotheus' interoggation techniques would revolved around something like that, combined with truth serums and other comic book-y chemicals, which Bruce has shown to resist pretty easily.

Enyalus
I don't see Promotheus doing it. You'd need someone with pretty powerful mind-control or possession abilities.
Upon further review, you're probably right. I was just thinking he could download a few files and know how to push his buttons.

Remember that Morrison JLA issue when the Key seized the Justice League and put them all in that virtual reality world? Batman was the only one who broke free, just be observing the differences between his body and the situation (his pulse was too low for the violence going on around him). Fury or Promotheus' interoggation techniques would revolved around something like that, combined with truth serums and other comic book-y chemicals, which Bruce has shown to resist pretty easily.
Yeah, I do (which was awesome, btw...you'd figure Supes with his super hearing or brain processing speed would do so first.) Fury's broken military-trained people for 60+ years. So I dunno, he definitely knows how to press buttons. Or the one-man Good cop/bad cop routine. Beat the hell out of 'em and go, "Look, I don't like this anymore than you do. Tell me what I need to know and we can go have a beer after."

Karnak might be a good choice. Can see weak points in anything. Mental or physical.

TricksterPriest
Joker has the best chance of anyone.

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Joker has the best chance of anyone.

He couldn't break Gordan. How is he going to break Batman?

Bouboumaster
Doctor Doom or Thanos do it easely, without using any form of power.

TricksterPriest
Desaad would do better.

And Thanos might have technology to help him, but in terms of personal charisma, he ain't got shit.

Doom, is hard to call.

And the OP says no cosmics or magicians. Desaad himself barely qualifies by that standard.

tjcoady
Thanos and Desaad are definitely disqualified.

Doom probably has the tech to do it, though.

Enyalus
Because Desaad is full of personal charisma...

TricksterPriest
No, he just happens to be the GOD of Torture. stick out tongue

tjcoady
Originally posted by Enyalus
Because Desaad is full of personal charisma...

He's a snazzy dresser.

Enyalus
No, he just happens to be the GOD of Torture. stick out tongue
Midnighter ain't too shabby in that area, either, but I didn't add him to the list lol.

Mindset
Deadpool

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool
For sure.

An hour alone with him would drive anyone insane.

chomperx9
lex luthor would make a fake video that bruces parents are still alive and wont tell bruce where they are unless batman spits out some information to lex

Doctor-Alvis
I don't think Purple Man could do it. Doctor Doom got right up in his grill and let him try to manipulate him, with his helmet open no less, Purple Man hooked up to an amplification machine double no less, and it did squat because of his will.

But somehow I'm willing to give Doom a few odds of accomplishing it the same way I think Purple Man would fail just because Doom is that awesome. Y'know, like how he stared down that kraken thing and took control of it?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't think Purple Man could do it. Doctor Doom got right up in his grill and let him try to manipulate him, with his helmet open no less, Purple Man hooked up to an amplification machine double no less, and it did squat because of his will.

But somehow I'm willing to give Doom a few odds of accomplishing it the same way I think Purple Man would fail just because Doom is that awesome. Y'know, like how he stared down that kraken thing and took control of it?
lol, exactly....

Purple Man's taken control of Captain America before...

tjcoady
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

That was a Doom wanking arc, but yeah, it is canon... plus Doom just is that awesome.

I'd say he could pull off a mind control on Batman long enough to get him to reveal information. I doubt he could control Bruce to the extent he did, say, Jessica Jones, though.

namorsubby
simple answer..........nobody.

maybe joker

Sin I AM
mysterio and weapons grade crystal meth ftw

tjcoady
Archons and Key-23.

Even Batman couldn't beat that.

The Nuul
Mystique?

KingD19
That ugly chick from the Sinestro Corps. with the psychedelic breast milk.

shiv
No one.

Not without leaving him in a persistent vegan state

Scoobless
Jack Bauer FTW! .... and well inside the time limit.

xJLxKing
Maybe Joker because Batman personally hates him

ThunderGodEneru
Could Blob do it if he got naked?

Enyalus
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Could Blob do it if he got naked?
Probably not. Brucey likes teh men.

...Aunt May, on the other hand...

ThunderGodEneru
Probably not. Brucey likes teh BOYS.

...Aunt May, on the other hand... Fixed.

Although I do not understand your implication with Aunt May.

Enyalus
Although I do not understand your implication with Aunt May.
Just because you have fantasies about doing Aunt May does not mean that other men do. For most, I imagine the sight of her leathery saggy used goods would make someone like Batman tell her anything.

ThunderGodEneru
Just because you have fantasies about doing Aunt May does not mean that other men do. For most, I imagine the sight of her leathery saggy used goods would make someone like Batman tell her anything. I don't have fantasies of doing Aunt May.

Only you.

Enyalus
I don't have fantasies of doing Aunt May.

Only you.

love Ur so sweet.

tkitna
Squirrel Girl

Avlon
Desaad would do better.

And Thanos might have technology to help him, but in terms of personal charisma, he ain't got shit.

Doom, is hard to call.

And the OP says no cosmics or magicians. Desaad himself barely qualifies by that standard.

In "Rock of Ages" Bruce broke Desaad under this exact same scenario.

Badabing
Enyalus and ThundergGodEneru. Please stay on topic and stop spamming.

Enyalus, this is becoming a problem with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.