Which videogame hero would you like to see go bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Jill Valentine is not the only hero to get in touch with her evil side. Several famous videogame characters have went bad over the years.

Ryu went on a Dark Hadou trip. Ken and Chun Li became Shadaloo guniea pigs. Cammy also went bad (albeit in reverse, given her appearances in SF). Jin Kazama also went evil.

Ryu Hayabusa had to rescue his brainwashed father in the Original Trilogy. Half of the Mortal Kombat cast went bad after getting killed by the Deadly Alliance and revived by Onaga. Sagat went nuts after getting his chest spit open.

The question is simple. Which videogame hero or heroine (be it fighting or otherwise) would you like to see go bad?

ThunderGodEneru
Princess Peach.

King-Fingolfin
Pacman 131

Kento
Ico

occultdestroyer
Alucard from Castlevania

Nemesis X
Master Chief. You know that guy wants to kill those useless marines. Plus I'm sure he wants to step on Cortana for making him drive into a ditch a few times.

Snafu the Great
Me personally, I want to see any one of Team Ninja go bad. Kasumi goes evil and takes the fight to Hayate and Ayane.

And God help us if Ryu Hayabusa goes bad.

Kero_Co
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Pacman 131

QFT

Ridley_Prime
Any hero that's gay/lame so developers can have an excuse to kill them off.

Morridini
Toad - I just want a game where I am allowed to beat him/her/it to a pulp.

MadMel
Originally posted by Morridini
Toad - I just want a game where I am allowed to beat him/her/it to a pulp.
how about we make mario evil so that you can beat toad into a pulp stick out tongue

Sado22
Kratos stick out tongue

Quincy
Solid Snake becomes a terrorist

Mairuzu
majin goku!

Sado22
MGS2 stick out tongue

Nemesis X
Leon Kennedy. I can't even imagine him being evil.

sketch_turner
Dante

I am who I am
Yeah, Dante.

THE JLRTENJAC
Sonic The Hedgehog.

King-Fingolfin
Chris Redfield succumbing to roid rage.

Nemesis X
Chris Redfield blowing Sheva's brains out with a magnum in one of the cut scenes.

I am who I am
I truly do think Chris does roids. He is way to ripped.

Ridley_Prime
True, but him going completely bad is a stretch.. A long one at that. no expression

Ultimate Wil
Link

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
Link

Menetnashté
Cole Train.

Bloinky
Batman.

Kazenji
He's from a comic if you have'nt worked that out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.