Super Vegito vs Omega Shenron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
who takes this? and vegito can go into his choclate jaw breaker state at will if it helps at all goof

BradBalboa
hmm...

Astner
Seeing how Goku had the greatest chi that have ever existed when he reached SSJ4 state, according to Elder Kai.

I'd say Shenron: 100%

Slaanesh
hem..this is Vegeto when he fought Buuhan rite..i think OS can take him..

yungz22
VEGITO would win but only if he can take his power to the next level meaning ssj3 or 4

niduin
Originally posted by yungz22
VEGITO would win but only if he can take his power to the next level meaning ssj3 or 4 yeah agree, but i think they meant as powerful as he was when he became vageto (which i think he should have stayed that way would have been more interesting)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by yungz22
VEGITO would win but only if he can take his power to the next level meaning ssj3 or 4
Agreed.

danteiscool
Vegito is strong but not that strong. he'll lose.

Demonic Phoenix
Normal Shenron stomps the Vegetto that appeared in the Buu arc.

If it's a Vegetto fusion between current (DBGT) Vegeta and Kakarot, then Vegetto should win. If he powers up to SSJ4, the fight is over before O.Shenron can blink. That guy would be insanely powerful.

First_Tsurugi06
As many here have already said, if this Vegito is the one from the Buu arc, then Omega shouldn't have much trouble, but if it were a Potara fusion between Goku and Vegeta during the GT arc, then a SSJ4 Vegito would annihilate Omega Shenron ten times over with more ease than it took SSJ4 Gogeta to curbstomp OS for the ten minutes he existed. That said, Vegito, be it SSJ1 or SSJ4, wouldn't have the problem of a time limit, even though he'll be likely to act just as cocky as SSJ4 Gogeta (if not more).

Hell, if the latter is allowed in this thread, then Vegito, with the combined might of his jawbreaker form, would win in a multi-fold overkill.

ThunderGodEneru
Vegito wins because DBGT sucks.

Tyrant
Vegetto is stronger than Gogeta but that's not even remotely enough to take down Omega Shenron.

It would take a hypothetical SSJ3 Vegetto from GT at the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.