Director of Tricell Africa, Excella Gionne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://fc18.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/071/9/5/Excella_Gionne_3_by_Cheli_chan.jpg

http://fc42.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/072/f/1/Wesker_and_Excella_2_by_WeskerAlbert.jpg

She's hot, but has bad taste in men.

And she has no qualms in being part of a conspiracy in which she would be instrumental in the genocide of over six billion people thanks to a freakish new virus created by Albert Wesker and (inadvertantly) Jill Valentine.

Excella Gionne is the boss of Tricell's African Branch. She also has the hots for Albert Wesker, although he is not interested in her. To Wesker, she is a means to an end.

Excella's Background

Nationality: Given her name and accent, she's probably Italian
Date of Birth/Age: month unknown, 1981/28 years old
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 121 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: O
Romantic Interest: Albert Wesker (he is not interested in her)
Allies: Albert Wesker, Ricardo Irving, Jill Valentine (under the influence of the P-30 serum)
Enemies: Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, the B.S.A.A.
Portrayed By: Nina Fehren (both voice and motion capture)
Status: Deceased - her body destroyed by Uroboros after it rejected her DNA
Bio:

Excella Gionne was a member of the Gionne family, which was well known and respected throughout Europe for their successful export-import business. Excella's model-like beauty and aristocratic upbringing made her haughty towards those around her, especially men. Her grandmother was of the Travis family, the founders of TriCell Pharmaceutical Company, which had bestowed Excella with quite a noble and storied lineage.

Excella was gifted with a keen intellect and inherited her father's business acumen. As a result, Excella quickly breezed through school, and enrolled at a university at a startlingly young age, where she majored in genetic engineering. Accepting employment at Tricell, Excella worked her way through the ranks and through the help of Wesker, she was able to become a head official of the company. Using Excella's romantic interest in him to his advantage, Wesker convinced Excella to become CEO of Tricell's African division in Africa. She then reopened the abandoned Umbrella research facility there, allowing access to the Progenitor virus, which led to the creation of the Uroboros virus.

Excella is an antagonist in Resident Evil 5. She is seen handling samples of PG67A/W, which she administers to Wesker at certain times, and is in command of all TriCell presence in Africa. Gionne became an ally of Albert Wesker, aiding him in his mysterious plans. Notably, she seems to be interested romantically in Wesker(though he clearly feels nothing for her), with whom she is on a first-name basis. She is also responsible for Wesker's serum injections that maintains his viral stability. She can also seen alongside a masked Jill Valentine. While under chemical mind control, Jill was seen assisting Gionne several times as well as fighting Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar while Excella looked on.

As Chris and Sheva come across an open area of the deck of Wesker's freighter, Excella is seen, next to an enormous pile of Majini corpses, in the throes of agony as Uroboros starts to reject her. She cries out for Wesker in pain, asking how he could betray her after everything she'd done for him. From afar, Wesker speaks through a PA system, taunting her as Chris and Sheva look on. Dropping to her knees, she throws her head back. Uroboros Aheri erupts from her mouth, killing her and consuming her body and absorbing the dead before battling Chris and Sheva. Considering how much Wesker knew about the Uroboros virus, it is entirely possible that he was fully aware that her DNA was incompatible with the virus, which meant that completion of the plan would result in her death one way or the other. It is easily within Wesker's character to use her romantic interest in him to further his own goals, even if it meant she would die.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
She's hot, but has bad taste in men. I call bullshit, Wesker is hot son.

But yes, Excella is the shiznit, hot as hell, and a total b!tch.

I love it.

Alpha Centauri
She's a throwaway character really.

Doesn't really deserve a respect thread.

-AC

Nemesis X
She's hot, but has bad taste in men.

Obviously.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She's a throwaway character really.

Doesn't really deserve a respect thread.

-AC
Hate to say it, but I agree.
I also didn't really like how she showed absolutely like no emotion into what she said ("Maybe I'll tell you, maybe I won't", etc.). At least Ricardo Irving was actually funny, though I did like how Excella was deceived/betrayed by Wesker in the end.

Excella: Albert, you said we'd change this world together!
Wesker: lol No.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hate to say it, but I agree.
I also didn't really like how she showed absolutely like no emotion into what she said ("Maybe I'll tell you, maybe I won't", etc.). At least Ricardo Irving was actually funny, though I did like how Excella was deceived/betrayed by Wesker in the end.

Excella: Albert, you said we'd change this world together!
Wesker: lol No. That's why Wesker is a true American hero.

Or something.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
That's why Wesker is a true American hero.

Or something.

Wrong. Leon Kennedy is a true American hero. Albert is just a prick everybody likes laughing out loud

I am who I am
I smoked her ass wit my Magnum, phuck the satellite gun. She deserved every bullet.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by I am who I am
I smoked her ass wit my Magnum, phuck the satellite gun. She deserved every bullet. Same here bro, I put my Handcannon in her ass.

King-Fingolfin
Godcella FTW

I am who I am
Same here bro, I put my Handcannon in her ass. Is that innuendo for your penis?

Snafu the Great
Same here bro, I put my Handcannon in her ass.

I smoked her ass wit my Magnum, phuck the satellite gun. She deserved every bullet.

Me personally, I used the Handcannon, the Gatling Gun and the Rocket Launcher the three times I played through the game.

"This is for helping Wesker!"
BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

"This is for helping him with Uroboros!"
BUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDA

"And this is for being such a uber-b!tch!"
KA-BOOM!

Revenge is a dish best served with hot lead and RPGs.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wrong. Leon Kennedy is a true American hero. Albert is just a prick everybody likes laughing out loud
*facepalm*
You killed another good joke.

I am who I am
Handcanon, Handcanon. What the phuck is that and how do I get it?

ThunderGodEneru
Handcanon, Handcanon. What the phuck is that and how do I get it? The Handcannon is one of the hardest hitting weapons in the game, second only to the rocket launcher I believe, it is a revolver.

The Handcannon is a nickname taken from Resident Evil 4, in RE5, it appears with the name of the actual gun, the S&W Model 500. To be able to buy it, you must upgrade the S&W M29, another magnum, all the way.

Although, I must tell you, truth be told, the Handcannon, and every magnum by extension, is not very practical to use unless upgraded all the way. Why?

Simple, because once you upgrade it all the way, you can buy infinite ammo for it by spending points you get for beating storyline chapters or Mercenaries, I think it costs 15,000-20,000 points. The reason you want infinite ammo, is because magnum ammo is among the rarest ammos in the game.

I am who I am
Thanx! I got I got 10,000 dollars worth of Magnum Ammo.

ThunderGodEneru
Oh by the way the Handcannon costs 40,000 dollars in the game when you can buy it.

I am who I am
What the hell, man. 40,000??!!! I can't afford that shit! I wish some one would have told me sooner. I just spent all my cash upgradin' the damn Magnum a few minutes ago.

I have 8,000. I'm gonna have to sell my Magnum Ammo just to make dent. It's gonna take a while to buy that. I might get off into another game.

ThunderGodEneru
The chapter where you fight the bat-caterpillar thing a second time is good for getting money, me and my friend got about 52,000 from that chapter alone.

Snafu the Great
What the hell, man. 40,000??!!! I can't afford that shit! I wish some one would have told me sooner. I just spent all my cash upgradin' the damn Magnum a few minutes ago.

I have 8,000. I'm gonna have to sell my Magnum Ammo just to make dent. It's gonna take a while to buy that. I might get off into another game.

There are two places where you can raise the cash:

1. The mines, where you can shoot down the various gems.

2. The Experimental Facility Passage in Ch.5-2. Gun down the Licker Betas and take the Lion Heart gems. Once you get the gems, quit, save and do it again. You can make 12,500 easy..so long as you got the ammo to spare.

I am who I am
52,000!? Damn! I never get that much from that chapter. Do you kill those giant dudes wit the staff and head dresses? I just run from those guys, they always kill me when I stay to fight them.

ThunderGodEneru
I kill EVERYTHING. 131

I am who I am
Did you kill ALL the Lickers while wait'in for the elevator.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah, infinite ammo Handcannon ftw.

Snafu the Great
52,000!? Damn! I never get that much from that chapter. Do you kill those giant dudes wit the staff and head dresses? I just run from those guys, they always kill me when I stay to fight them.

Giant Majinis drop Blue Enigmas upon death. A shotgun and explosives work best (force the G. Majini back with a shotgun blast, then chuck a Grenade at them). Grenade Launchers, P. Mines, and Sniper Rifles (Dragunov preferably) work wonders too - so long the ammo used is either Grenade or Acid rounds for the Launcher. Rocket Launchers are one-hitter quitters. These mofos are pushovers, so long as you manuver and blast them.

Ridley_Prime
Well, I guess Excella did have one good use (game-wise). I kept beating 6-2 on professional until I got the exchange points needed to get everything under the Bonus Features setting (infinite ammo for the rest of the weapons I didn't have infinite ammo on before, and buying the rest of the characters for the DLC versus mode, which by the way, are the same ones you unlock in Mercenaries mode. You still have to get them the way I mentioned even if you already have them unlocked in Mercs no expression).
But yeah. 6-2 on pro is one of the quickest/easiest ways to get at least around 2000 exchange points (each time you do it). At first I kept doing 2-3 until I realized 6-2 was even easier if you have infinite Rocket Launcher.

Nemesis X
The only thing I liked about Excella is when she turned into a giant monster. Giant bosses are cool and owning one with a satellite laser cannon is awesome.

I am who I am
Yeah, infinite ammo Handcannon ftw. So, there is a limit to how many will come at you...that's good to know.

I am who I am
Giant Majinis drop Blue Enigmas upon death. A shotgun and explosives work best (force the G. Majini back with a shotgun blast, then chuck a Grenade at them). Grenade Launchers, P. Mines, and Sniper Rifles (Dragunov preferably) work wonders too - so long the ammo used is either Grenade or Acid rounds for the Launcher. Rocket Launchers are one-hitter quitters. These mofos are pushovers, so long as you manuver and blast them. I never really tried to fight those guys the second time around. I tried to, but after I seen those damn guys take the laser beam wit no real problem. I just ran.

Snafu the Great
I never really tried to fight those guys the second time around. I tried to, but after I seen those damn guys take the laser beam wit no real problem. I just ran.

Giant Majinis are considered sub-bosses. You can lure them into the laser beam for massive damage (and saving you some ammo).

Neo Darkhalen
She was only good for dying, oh and as RP said she was also good to get points from...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.