The Comedian vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Some people say The Comedian is like The Joker just a good guy. Blake hears what people are sayin. He hunts down the joker to kick his ass. But Joker is perpared to fight back. Who wins?

iceman24567
The Joker

ThunderGodEneru
If this was strictly H2H Comedian would win, but since Joker knows he is coming Joker.

ScreamPaste
Joker by acid in the second round.

Eternal Idol
I'd give the Comedian the victory via gunshot to the face.

TricksterPriest
H2H, Joker has better feats.

rotiart
I can see comedian shooting joker and not wasting time...

Based entirely on the movie as I have ne'er read the comic

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
H2H, Joker has better feats.

Joker has the luxury of having more appearances, period. He's not exalted for his h2h skill, and a few random displays throughout his career don't really change that. If it came down to h2h, the Comedian has size, strength, and skill over the Joker... but it won't, so the Joker gets a bullet in the face instead.

TricksterPriest
Joker is also insane. And he's alot stronger, tougher, and more skilled than he looks. He's given Batman good fights, beaten down Lex Luthor easily, and slapped around Cassandra Cain.

Eternal Idol
Remind me again how insanity is an advantage. Does it make him bulletproof?

Stronger, tougher, and more skilled than he looks, but is he stronger, tougher, and more skilled than the Comedian? Not a chance, chief. I'm not buying it, especially not the bit about Joker is slapping around Cassandra Cain. Did Jeph Loeb write that storyline too?

Lord Feron
Bullet to Joker's face FTW!

Galan007
^

Pretty much.

imo, Joker would hand him his ass in the h2h department - but long(er) range standard weaponry should make this fairly easy for the Comedian.

chomperx9
laughing gas for the win

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by chomperx9
laughing gas for the win

Yeah, The Comedian could party with it after shooting Joker in the face.

shiv
razorblade

awejoker

jrodslam
Joker.

ScreamPaste
Joker's been shot in the face, came back, lol. He's smarter than Eddie, has better feats, he wins.

spiderman1196
Comedian puts up a good fight though

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Joker's been shot in the face, came back, lol. He's smarter than Eddie, has better feats, he wins.

You're ****ing kidding me, right? He got shot in the head... and came back?

And like I've said, Joker has tons of appearances decades after his debut, so of course he's going to have better feats than The Comedian, who was part of a 12-part series, which began with his death and is only referenced in flashbacks and side readings. He doesn't really have any on-panel showings, but we do know what he's done throughout his career.

Neither have any powers, and it's laughable to say Joker's anything more than athletic. He's not dodging bullets, much less a barrage of them. If it came down to a fist-fight, the Comedian's got a significant strength and size advantage, which is what often determines the outcome of the fight. Add to the fact that Blake can actually fight, and has been kicking ass since his teens, and I see a clear cut winner there.

ScreamPaste
Sorry, I'm not joking, lol. Joker's an odd character. Inconsistant, sometimes he's shown to be little more than athletic, or even a pushover to Batman, othertimes.. He's utterly brutal. This comes with his approximate century in comics, they've used him for every niche of comic book villainy, and yeah, Blake gets screwed due to minimal character part, but the Joker literally has been shot in the face and come back. He breaks the fourth wall on occasion, and is a character who seems to conciously move into the writer's niche of his own volition, in a debate where the idea is to kill, however, we'd be using Joker's top end feats as we would for any character. He'd take Eddie down.

shiv
bloodlust is on. Joker Stomps smile

Eternal Idol
World War Joker?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
World War Joker?

The closest thing to that would be "Joker's last laugh." As scary as Ozymandias's plan was, Joker's plan was worse.

Lord Feron
Wait people are saying Joker got shot in the head and shrugged it off? I sure it was like people thought he was deadx some bullshit story and then he pops back into the picture. You die only once in KMC and it's registered as a lose, no PIS.

Unless he did take a bullet to the head and laughed it off then by all means i'll retract everything.

Darth Martin
H2H, Joker has better feats. The Comedian is alot stronger and faster. Remember he was in his late 60's when he was killed by Ozymandias. It was stated a younger Ozy was beaten by Comedian.

ScreamPaste
Joker was shot in the head and came back, no worse for it. It wasn't a retcon though, it was planned. Yeah, one death wins this, but that wasn't a death.

chomperx9
who can make you laugh the most with only using words ?
comedian or joker ?

TricksterPriest
Joker by far. Blake was funny, but the Joker will not only make you laugh, but question your sanity as you do.

shiv
Blake was so unfunny it was funny

lol.

That was a joke. A guy with no sense of humor, at all calling himself the comedian.

psycho gundam
Joker by far. Blake was funny, but the Joker will not only make you laugh, but question your sanity as you do. since when is the joker funny?

ScreamPaste
Anytime the writing's good, Joker's actually very funny.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by shiv
Blake was so unfunny it was funny

lol.

That was a joke. A guy with no sense of humor, at all calling himself the comedian. You clearly didn't get the point of the character then.

And what's with this shit about Joker taking a bullet to the forehead and coming back from it?

shiv
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You clearly didn't get the point of the character then.

I got it

Anyway Acid squirt ftw

Lord Feron
Joker was shot in the head and came back, no worse for it. It wasn't a retcon though, it was planned. Yeah, one death wins this, but that wasn't a death.

Sorry it's a lose. By technicality it was a KO. I'm saying the only way that feat you are saying works here is it Joker is bulletproof. One panel should be a bullet in his head the panel should be him saying "ow that hurt let me pluck that out and kill you."

If it's not like that it would be saying, Superman was killed but then he came back.... So i guess he can't die by getting beat the crap out of.... see how nonsensical this is?

Stop your DC rubbish.

Also you think Comedian would shoot him once and call it a day. If anything a few times in the head and then light Joker's body on fire and maybe piss on it for good measure.

Kris Blaze
I remember Batman grabbing the Joker by his nostrils once....

ScreamPaste
Eddie's character was great, him and Rorschach were two absolute genius pieces of character devlopment.

Yeah, it was a KO, but Joker survived, and with no permanent damage. I highlighted it because the assumption that Eddie wins just by shootign the Joker, when the Joker can shoot him as well, is a bit annoying and one dimensional. Not interesting debating, if that happened, Joker'd come back like he always does.

Joker has prep, and he's alot smarter than Eddie, he wins based on that.

ThunderGodEneru
Eddie's character was great, him and Rorschach were two absolute genius pieces of character devlopment.

Yeah, it was a KO, but Joker survived, and with no permanent damage. I highlighted it because the assumption that Eddie wins just by shootign the Joker, when the Joker can shoot him as well, is a bit annoying and one dimensional. Not interesting debating, if that happened, Joker'd come back like he always does.

Joker has prep, and he's alot smarter than Eddie, he wins based on that. A KO is a loss.

Joker is not a better gun-man than Eddie.

And if Joker is alive, Eddie will unload his gun into his face. To say Joker comes back from that is completely retarded and idiotic.

Yeah, he does, simply because he knows Eddie is coming, he should win, but in a gun-fight or fist-fight? Nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.