Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gazzar
watched the first episode at supanova, what do u guys think?

Kero_Co
idk, didn't see it. What did YOU think?

Quincy
I'm confused, what the crap is this show all about?

Kento
Theres a new FMA? Or what??

gazzar
well as i don't understand Japanese and there was no subs my understanding of it is limited, I enjoyed it anyways because I'm a big fan of the anime and manga.
they introduced a new character which i found interesting, ill be interested to know if they going to do a spin off from the manga with a completely new story line or if they are going to stay true with the manga, with a few changes obviously.
the one part i loved is when the water/liquid alchemist? used his own blood as a weapon.

Csdabest
does this take place before or after the movie. Or is it completely a different story

gazzar
well ed is a state alchemist so it may be a sub story which takes place between one of the many adventures he had during the anime, although the rogue alchemist which he is fighting is new so untill we get a fan subbed version i dont think were gunna find out if it is related to the anime or completely different.

Quincy
So is this a sequel to FMA, or a stand-alone series?

Or is it based on the manga? I don't fully understand.

Mairuzu
Me either, FMA is in my top 5 favorite animes

i must know

Kero_Co
It's a remake that follows the manga.

Where have you all been?

Quincy
Originally posted by Kero_Co

Ling Yao!?!?

Where have you all been?

Outside shrug

Mairuzu
watching dbz....

Quincy
Legit though, if Ling Yao doesn't show up, then the whole thing is moot.

Symmetric Chaos

Heh, finally.

LDHZenkai
FMA Brotherhood Subbed

I am who I am
Man, anime is really startin to peak my interests again.

Darth Macabre
Apparently, Funimation is streaming subbed versions of the first episode today.

Quincy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

Really? Thats good, I'll be checking it out later.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I posted the link to it subbed already sad No one pays attention to me though.

niduin
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
I posted the link to it subbed already sad No one pays attention to me though. i do im watching it now

gazzar
interesting, i must watch it when i get home.

LDHZenkai
Second Episode is out now. It's good!
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h149/LDHZenkai/screenshot.jpg

Geass
I'll start watching it once I catch up to One Piece.

LDHZenkai
I'm liking it better than the original so far.

captzero05
I think this is the retelling of the story of the Full Metal Alchemist. I remember someone had told me that this series will be very much close to the manga counterpart.

Eman5805
The production values are excellent. This episode was almost on Conqueror of Shambala quality. Though that might just a new color palette they're using.

And I'm liking the story a lot too. I never read the manga so this is entirely new stuff for me. I don't know if this version of Fuher King is a Humonculous just like the other one or not, but that move to kill what's his name was superhuman, so I might have to say yeah.

Shadow Spider
Yeah, its good for those who haven's read the manga. And even if you did you can see it in action.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.