Dragonball Kai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vvendeta
New animation, base on the manga, no fillers

are some looking forward to this?

here the presentation
SnvupMV9su4

it is a rumour that it maybe a continuation of DBZ if it has a success

Quincy
First FMA, now DBZ? This is confusing the eff out of me, but if it means new shit from both shows - I'm all for it.

But I won't be 100 percent satisfied until they announce new Yu Yu Hakusho

niduin
NO FILLER!! YAY. so yeah i would look forward to this, if it means better looking fights better animation and stuff, or is it just going to be re doing the exact same thing just making it look crisper? i hope its the former

Mairuzu
just nutted

Kento
Well I prefer the old theme song though I do like that theme but..Better art, and no filler equals greatness.

Wei Phoenix
Seems like they are following in the steps of Fist Of The North Star.

Kento
Sorta sucks they just fixed up the art instead of redrawing the whole series though.

Kero_Co
Is it just the "Z" part of the series?

niduin
Originally posted by Kento
Sorta sucks they just fixed up the art instead of redrawing the whole series though. oh really? dang i wanted to see it with bleach style epic fights (or at least the quality)

Kento
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Is it just the "Z" part of the series? Yea it's just Z.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by niduin
oh really? dang i wanted to see it with bleach style epic fights (or at least the quality) You should have your knees kicked in for that statement.

Anyway, yeah, the art looks great, and like Mairuzu, I have just nutted.

I am who I am
This makes me wanna yell for joy. It's like a family memeber just won American Idol. I am amped.

BruceSkywalker
i'll watch

kenyonstewart09
its the same show just remaster so it is a wast of time. im not going to watch it i live throw DBZ three times in my life and that's it.....and i don't think it will be on tv in the USA.....well its the same its not a new series.

Black Yoshi
The opening is pretty good.

Hopefully, it'll get dubbed in English.

Quincy
Should have re-animated it.

atv2
Originally posted by Vvendeta
New animation, base on the manga, no fillers

are some looking forward to this?

here the presentation
SnvupMV9su4

it is a rumour that it maybe a continuation of DBZ if it has a success

Hey Im game! Do you happen to know how many episodes they are making?

Kento
I think it's suppose to be like 100 or something. But I don't remember.

Peach
No filler? So what, will it be 5 episodes long or something? stick out tongue

I am who I am
As long as the fights are all there I'm down like the DOW. O, and cuz there are no fillers, this means less 90%talk 9%Power up and 1%fight episodes.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Peach
No filler? So what, will it be 5 episodes long or something? stick out tongue They said no "fillers"

Remember, takes about 2 episode to power up stoned

Ridley_Prime
Silly exaggerations are silly.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Mairuzu
They said no "fillers"

Remember, takes about 2 episode to power up stoned Was not present in original manga, that would qualify as filler.

kunglu
I was hoping for a new Dragonball series, I'll check it out but it wont be a high priority. But I'm really lovin' the Big Viz collection of the manga. Now peolpe wont manhandle my original copies.

BradBalboa
i liked it, the bardock section at the start was nice and the new opening is pretty cool

Kazenji
I like the animation for it the theme song not so much i think i'll with Rock The Dragon.

Endless Mike
Well there is some filler material, but much less.

Honestly I complained a lot about the anime in the past, saying that it didn't stack up to the manga, so I guess I will probably enjoy this

Kazenji
I liked the Anime the first time around, But last year when i got some of the DBZ manga i was surprised with some of the scenes you remember from the anime how quick they get through it in the manga.

Endless Mike
Yeah, the anime dragged things out a lot

Demonic Phoenix
The opening and ending art is superb. Sadly, the actual anime art is mostly the same in terms of style.

Would have been nice to see the entire series redrawn. Ahh, a DBZ fanboy's wet dream.

Geass
Well hell,first FMA now DBZ.They might be bringing back the old Classic Animes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.