Best Sidekick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Who's the best sidekick in gamedom? All platform's and genre's.

1. Funny
2. Cool
3. Got my back
4. Repore with Main Character
5. Any other category
6. Overall

I'd say Minsc, for all. happy

Quincy
Donald and Goofy got my back.

SaTsuJiN
Kazooie.. he thinks out loud

jaden101
Navi in Ocarina of Time.

Elika in the new Prince of Persia.

Nemesis X
Wrex from Mass Effect. He's incredibly badass and like people say, he's funny and he doesn't even try to be.

King-Fingolfin
Daxter.

/endfact

I am who I am
LUIGI!!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Kazooie.. he thinks out loud
Kazooie is female.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Nephthys
Who's the best sidekick in gamedom? All platform's and genre's.

1. Funny
2. Cool
3. Got my back
4. Repore with Main Character
5. Any other category
6. Overall

I'd say Minsc, for all. happy 1. Daxter.

2. Guy(TotA) and Wrex

3. Wrex

4. Guy(Tales of the Abyss)

5. Hawtness: Kazooie. 131

6. Meh. Wrex and Guy.

Zack Fair
Most badass sidekick would be Solid Snake in Sons of Liberty.

G1Tiga
It's gotta be Luigi, that guy will always be my player 2.

Kero_Co
Luigi 4 sure.

FeelGood
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Most badass sidekick would be Solid Snake in Sons of Liberty.

You played AS the sidekick really. Snake gave the orders, Snake was clearly the better of the two and Snake was the elder and more experienced of the two.

k1Lla441
clank.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by FeelGood
You played AS the sidekick really. Snake gave the orders, Snake was clearly the better of the two and Snake was the elder and more experienced of the two.

True we played as the sidekick but you're still the player controlling the game, ye know? While I agree with both statements about Snake being superior to Raiden in SOL, Kojima stated such was not the case. He claimed that by the time of SOL Raiden was what Snake was in Shadow Moses: a pawn. Or something like that. Been a long time since I read that old ass interview.

Anyways...on to the topic...Otacon is the #1 sidekick.

Ridley_Prime
Um... Diddy Kong?

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Alyx Vance

Luigi

The Adoring fan

NemeBro
Originally posted by FeelGood
You played AS the sidekick really. Snake gave the orders, Snake was clearly the better of the two and Snake was the elder and more experienced of the two. I guess that is why Raiden fought and defeated Dead Cell, the Metal Gear Rays, and Solidus Snake, right?

Fact of the matter is, Snake was basically your Otacon in that game, nothing more.

Mairuzu
DOGMEAT!

Zack Fair
I agree about Alyx(HL2 right?) She is among the best. Not only is she capable but she feels, dare I say it, human.

FeelGood
Originally posted by NemeBro
I guess that is why Raiden fought and defeated Dead Cell, the Metal Gear Rays, and Solidus Snake, right?

Fact of the matter is, Snake was basically your Otacon in that game, nothing more.

Even sidekicks can do something, I always liked Raiden but I still think he was the sidekick.

Nemesis X
Wrex from Mass Effect.

Pandemoniac
Alyx Vance in Half Life 2, her character is very tied in to the story development, a great help during the game and portrayed very well. As said, she seems very human and realistic

SaTsuJiN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.