Luke Skywalker vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Both are in spirit form. So this is whiney, homo-repressed, anti-drug Luke from the Legacy comic's versus super-badass, jedi whoopin' Kun from the academy day's. Biting and fish-hooking are allowed, but both have family watching and don't want to look like a douche in front of them.

The winner goes on to fight the spirit's that pimp-slapped Krayt, each individually and then as a team.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nephthys
Both are in spirit form. So this is whiney, homo-repressed, anti-drug Luke from the Legacy comic's versus super-badass, jedi whoopin' Kun from the academy day's. Biting and fish-hooking are allowed, but both have family watching and don't want to look like a douche in front of them.

Funnily enough spirit-Luke and spirit-Exar fought before.

Well sort of. Luke charged him and ran right through him. Doing so caused Exar to start to fade away (since he was a shadow and Luke was a Light spirit) and he retreated.

Plus that was when Luke had only just 'left his body.' By Legacy he'd had plenty of time to grow accustomed to being a spirit.

Originally posted by Nephthys
The winner goes on to fight the spirit's that pimp-slapped Krayt, each individually and then as a team.

Andeddu? I wouldn't call that a ****-slap, seeing as Krayt reversed it and banished Andeddu back into his holocron. Besides, it seemed like he was caught by surprise.

Anyway, Luke beats Andeddu too, for the same reason he beat Exar.

Nephthys
One post? You guy's suck, all this philosophising has given you Gideonitus, when you're so much 'better' then everyone you just stop caring when it isn't ego related.

Red Nemesis
I don't read the comics. no expression

I can't comment.

Nephthys
You didn't miss anything. no expression

Seriously, he has no feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.