Best Episodes Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Of Any Show.

Are there any particular favorites that you have of television shows that are a cut above all the rest?

In particular I know a couple.

LOST
Season 3 Finale "Through The Looking Glass"

- An AMAZING work of television. Finding out that Jack and Kate will eventually get off the island, the death of Charlie Pace, and all the other craziness of that episode made it a classic piece of tv. WHO'S IN THE COFFIN!?!?

FUTURAMA
Season 3 - "The Luck of the Fryrish"

- Possibly one of the best episodes of Futurama, because A.) It's hilarious - like all the episodes, and B.) because it's one of the emotional and heartwarming episodes, dealing with Fry's brother Yancy, and what it was like for Fry's family after he was frozen. Definitely worth checking out.

Season 5 - "6:00 pm - 7:00 pm" and "7:00 pm - 8:00 pm"

-Mindblowing two hours. Toxic nerve gas being released INSIDE CTU? The deaths of main characters all around? Almost Certain death? Tony's attempted revenge on the man responsible for his wife's death? All kick-ass.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
Season 2 - "Motherboy XXX"

-My favorite episode of the series. Absolutely hilarious. Carl Weathers and Tobias having a business lunch at Burger King, Fonzy jumping a shark? George Michael being kidnapped by his grandmother and forced to go to "Motherboy" the mother son dinner/dance, while Michael and Buster frantically try to save him in the mission inappropriately titled "Operation Hot Mother?" Go. See. This. Episode.

----------------------------

So what do you guys think? What are some of your favorite episodes, of any show, be it comedy, drama, action, you name it.

ArtificialGlory
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

"The Son Also Rises"
Season 3 finale(s) "Crossroads", both parts.

STARGATE SG-1

"Window of Opportunity"

jaden101
the penultimate and final episodes of the shield was, for me, the pinnacle of television. I've never been so engrossed in a tv show in my life.

BackFire
Homicide: Life on the Street - Three Men and Adena: Possibly the best episode I've ever seen in any program. Consists of two detectives interrogating the main suspect in a child murder case and trying to break him within 12 hours, or else they have to let him walk. The cat and mouse dynamic of power constantly shifts between the two sides and the acting throughout is amazing. The entire episode takes place within an interrogation room which creates a claustrophobic and tense atmosphere that holds solid through the entire hour.

Oz: A Game of Checkers - Season 1 finale. Great and powerful finale involving a prison riot. Sets things up nicely for Season 2.

Oz: You Bet Your Life - Halfway point of Season 4 which was basically split into two archs. Has an absolutely jarring ending.

The Simpsons - Mother Simpson. The most moving episode of the series, proved what made The Simpsons so magical during its golden era, combining sidesplitting laughter with truly moving and tender moments. I still get a lump in my throat when I watch this episode.

Quincy
Sounding good. I'll have to check out these episodes.

Walker.I
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

Season Four:
Hush
Restless

Season Five:
The Body
The Gift

Season Six:
Once More, With Feeling

BONES:

Season Two:
Aliens in a Spaceship

Season Three:
Widow's Son in the Windshield
Knight on the Grid
Pain in the Heart

Season Four:
Con Man in the Meth Lab

Mairuzu
Heroes: Company man (obviously)

Alan Shore
Boston Legal
"Son of the Defender"

Exelent show, very moving.

Superherovandal
"The Constant" Lost. Supernatural "The Monster at the End of This Book", "In the Beginning", "On the Head of a Pin" and basically supernatural's main storyline episodes in general

saintsaucey
The West Wing, Issac and Ishmael. Great episode that exists out side of the context of the rest of the series. Aired after 9 11 We get the cast of the show interacting with a group of high school seniors and juniors during a crash (A perceived breach of security) at the White House. Bradly Whitford gets the majority of the screen time out of all of the regular cast but all are given ample screen time in this superb play and we get to see Leo in a new light.

Sports Night The Apology. While it is hard to choose a best episode from this great show it's second episode is one of my favorite. Dan's near break down at the end of the show is a touching moment and it is a pretty brave seen for this guy we haven't yet come to know. His break downs in the episodes "Kafelnikov" and "The Local Weather" are great as well.

Koenig
Farther Ted

The Chinese/Nazi one

Had me in fits of laughter, must admit season 3 was the best just a shame it ended there.

Stall_19
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Good man, agreed.

XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS
The Price
One Against an Army
The Ides of March
To Helicon and Back

SOUTH PARK
Scott Tenorman Must Die
Make Love, Not Warcraft

BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES
Mad Love

The Big O
Originally posted by BackFire
The Simpsons - Mother Simpson. The most moving episode of the series, proved what made The Simpsons so magical during its golden era, combining sidesplitting laughter with truly moving and tender moments. I still get a lump in my throat when I watch this episode.

Originally posted by Walker.I
BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

Season Four:
Hush
Restless

Season Five:
The Body
The Gift

Season Six:
Once More, With Feeling

Originally posted by Mairuzu

you guys freakin' rock for these!!!!

but for me personally:
Batman Beyond: Lost Souls, Mind Games, Babel and Eyewitness

just about all of the XAS season 1-4 episodes.

there is that episode of the power rangers where the pink ranger dies. that was cool. you know; in a macarbe way.

so yeah.

§P0oONY
The Office Christmas Specials

Dr Mystery
Heroes. Five years gone
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Hush
Oz. You bet your life
The Sopranos. Pine Barrens (obviously) & the episode where Joe Pantoliano dies
All X-Files episodes.
All The Sheild Episodes.
All The A-Team episodes.
Angel. The episode where he becomes a puppet!
Firefly. Pilot (almost as good as the film)
The Corner. Dope fiend's blues
Seinfeld. The Contest and The Virgin.

That's all for now.

§P0oONY
The best Firefly episode isn't the Pilot... Not by a long shot. Out of Gas is the best serious episode... and Jayne's Town is the best silly.

And Serenity didn't match up to the programme at all. (Even though it was alright)

Aede Madavan
This by a country mile.

Gideon
ANGEL:

Reprise, Reunion, Darla, Blind Date, To Shanshu In LA, Lullaby, Destiny, Damage, You're Welcome, Why We Fight, Smile Time, A Hole in the World, Shells, Underneath, Origin, Time Bomb, Power Play, Not Fade Away

BUFFY:

Prophecy Girl, When She Was Bad, Surprise/Innocence, Passion, Becoming (I & II), The Wish, Enemies, Choices, Graduation Day (I & II), Hush, The Body, Forever, The Gift, After Life, Conversations With Dead People, Lies My Parents Told Me

BOSTON LEGAL:

'Til We Meat Again, Tortured Souls, Death Be Not Proud, the Black Widow, Shadenfreude, Witches of Mass Destruction, Truly, Madly, Deeply, Gone, Legal Deficits, The Cancer Man Can, Helping Hands, Smile, Live Big, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Deep End of the Poole, Squid Pro Quo, Whose God Is It Anyway?, the Nutcrackers, Angel of Death, The Bride Wore Blood, Son of the Defender, Guantanamo By the Bay, Beauty and the Beast, Innocent Man, and too many to count.

Dr Mystery

The Big O
Originally posted by Gideon
ANGEL:

Reprise, Reunion, Darla, Blind Date, To Shanshu In LA, Lullaby, Destiny, Damage, You're Welcome, Why We Fight, Smile Time, A Hole in the World, Shells, Underneath, Origin, Time Bomb, Power Play, Not Fade Away what about that episode where Willow and Dark Cordy duked it out with magicks. that was good. was that the "Orpheus" episode?

Faith+Willow = droolio

Gideon
The Big O
what about that episode where Willow and Dark Cordy duked it out with magicks. that was good. was that the "Orpheus" episode?

Faith+Willow = droolio

It wasn't too bad.

alexander10
I love to watch Xena Warrior Princess online.This is my favorite show.Xena: Warrior Princess ran for six successful seasons on Syndication. The series was really an attention grabbing one and it did wonderful on television screens, receiving huge response from viewers as well as critics.I liked season 6's episode of this show.

Mr. Rhythmic
There are five episodes I need to add in:

Justice League Unlimited - For the Man Who Has Everything
Justice League Unlimited - The Cat and the Canary
Justice League Unlimited - Patriot Act
Community - Modern Warfare
Twilight Zone - To Serve Man
Twilight Zone - Last Man On Earth

Bardock42
Epitaph One and Two - Dollhouse
Conversations with Dead People - Buffy
Spinning Bottle - Angel
Jaynestown - Firefly
Dewey's Opera - Malcolm in the Middle
Cancer Man - Breaking Bad
Stanley's Cup - South Park
Dwight's Speech - The Office

Can't think of more shows right now no expression

Mr. Rhythmic
Gotta go with my geek nature some more.

Spectacular Spider-Man - The Invisible Hand
Spectacular Spider-Man - The Uncertainty Principle
Spectacular Spider-Man - Group Therapy
Spectacular Spider-Man - Nature vs. Nurture
Spectacular Spider-Man - First Steps
Spectacular Spider-Man - Identity Crisis
Spectacular Spider-Man - Gangland
Spectacular Spider-Man - Final Curtain

Kamen Rider Black RX - Episode 44: Fight! All Riders!

Ultraman Mebius - Episode 43: Threatening Mebius Killer
Ultraman Mebius - Episode 44: Ace's Wish
Ultraman Mebius - Episode 48-50: The Final Trilogy

Ultraman - Episode 8: Operation Uranium
Ultraman - Episode 19: The Demons Once More
Ultraman - Episode 25: The Rogue Comet Cyphon
Ultraman - Episode 26 - 27: The Prince of Monsters
Ultraman - Episode 36: Arashi, Don't Shoot!

BruceSkywalker
fringe-every show

star trek tos " requiem for methusalah"

star trek tos "space seed"

star treK: tng Encounter at Farpoint

star trek:tng " The Big Goodbye"

star trek: tng "Skin of Evil"

star trek: tng" The Defector'

star trek: tng"The Best of Both Worlds: Part 1 and Part 2

star trek: tng" Family" ,many ,many eps

the practice" the case against alan shore"

Batman: TAS"Appointment in Crime Alley"

inevitablewilli
You can include all the season finales of Lost, Smallville and Gossip Girl.

CrimsonEyes
Seinfeld has a ton....The Contest, The Soup Nazi, The Bubble Boy...most even have lines that endure til now... "Master of my domain", "no soup for you"...etc, etc...

Lord Shadow Z
The X-Files: 'Squeeze' and 'Tooms', both episodes were excellent, the investigation into Victor Tooms is gripping even with with re-watch. One of my favourite horror characters, he just has that look in his eyes... so scary.

If there ever is another movie I would not hesitate to bring the character back, although the actor has probably aged which would go against the character somewhat. They could work something out, because Tooms really had Mulder concerned, rattled even.

repunzel
I Watch CSI Miami Online and Pokemon online. In my words this is best episodes. I really like this shows and all episodes.i mostly like character in this TV show.

Sgt.Shakedown
The last ever episode of Quantum Leap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.