darth nihilus vs darth plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane99
Where darth nihilus is the death of the force,agaibst darth plagueis,who is the creation of the force..

Elite Hunter
nihilus wins by default

Eminence
Darth Plagueis isn't "the creation of the Force." He is a complete unknown, though.

Slash_KMC
It's not because the scientists created Mewtwo, that they themselves are clones. Same goes for Plagueis.

I don't recall Nihilius being the death of the Force either, I thought that was Ms Exile. I could be wrong though.

Eminence
No one was "the death" of the Force. Traya saw the Exile as a tool to bring it about. Like the apocalypse.

Janus Marius
And Nihilus can absorb the energy of an entire planet of Force users, so I'd say unless Plagueis manipulates the Force to make himself invincible, he isn't winning.

Eminence
Plagueis makes Anakin and stalls for thirty years.

QED.

Janus Marius
Only to be killed in his sleep. Nihilus NEVER SLEEPS.

Eminence
Plagueis will have learned because he already died to Palpatine so he won't sleep either so he and Nihilus can stay awake together on opposite sides of the galaxy while Anakin grows up and gets Sithified and then Plagueis wins.

Janus Marius
Nah, Nihilus eats planets. In twenty years, he finds Coruscant and pwns it.

Eminence
Plagueis won't be hiding on Coruscant he'll have his own planet because he knows Nihilus because he borrowed Gideon's Star Wars collection and played KotOR II twice (he enjoyed Jedi better lol) so Nihilus will never get him and Anakin will be hidden in training like Batman so when he pops out he'll blow Nihilus up with the power of the Chosen One

Janus Marius
Nihilus controls the mind of a star ship and has it flown into Anakin's ship. He wins.

Eminence
Anakin doesn't use a ship genius he is the Chosen One he has UNLIMITED POWER RESERVES and maked the Force skill and lightsaber skill of COUNT DOOKU look like a JOKE when he was 23 and here he will be 30 so he will be able to make DARTH SIDIOUS look like a joke so he will be able to DO ANYTHING including blow up star ships and overpower minds and blow up Nihilus

You are clearly outclassed here I suggest you quit fanboy I'm used to dealing with people like you

Janus Marius
U DONT UNDERSTAND NIHILUS WEARS A MASK AND HE SHOOTS RED LIGHTNING AND HE BEAT UP KRAYA/TRAYA MIXALOT AND HE PWNS ZION AND HE HAS TEH SHIP AND TEH LAZURS U R CLEARLY A N00B HERE LOL WTF BBQ TTL!!!111ONEONELEVEN

Red Nemesis
no

Elite Hunter
Don't forget that Anakin will be able to chuck stars cause he'll be extremely uber at age 30

Janus Marius
Yeah, he must scale up pretty quickly then, because at the height of his pre-lava bath powers he could rip apart a ceiling!

Eminence
It was a huge fukking ceiling and he brought it down and almost killed Dooku and you're forgetting that in the ROTS videogame he pulled down a GIANT STONE STATUE and held it OVER HIS HEAD and THREW IT THROUGH A GIANT DOOR and this when he's younger and less experienced and not trained by Darth Plagueis the WISE

Janus Marius
Oh yeah? Well, Nihilus pushed an old woman and then mentally dominated some man!

Take that!

Eminence
Anikan can handle him still I can see you're getting desperate now it's not unusual when people face me down and I bring to bear on them my A GAME

Red Nemesis
no

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Eminence
Anikan can handle him still I can see you're getting desperate now it's not unusual when people face me down and I bring to bear on them my A GAME

http://i39.tinypic.com/9fmgx2.jpg

darthbane99
nihilus,is what i vote for...just pure emptiness and death,nihlius wins automatically. Hes a breach in the force and knows no end to his inescapable power and hunger,his hunger is never satiated.

I only mentioned plageuis because he is very rare,able to save otehrs from dying and can creat life,i dont have an intenetion for him to live,and now it seems anakin is the lead.

Perhapes anakin is a far better choice,now against plageius no,maybe nihilus,its not enough for the hunger to stop a infinte power of anakin. Plageieus would certainly be outmatched,due to his lack of focus in other necessary powers,like lightning or such.

Since anakin is the chosen one,he would be uber powerful at thirty,but only if he isnt a machine.

CadoAngelus
how can this be a fair pairing off, not much is known about plagueis, if at all. the best you could go on is that plagueis had the ability to keep the ones he loved and himself from harm (as palpatine said to anakin in Ep3).

in that respect, plagueis could fair well against nihilus...im not really well knowledged about nihilus, so i couldnt defend him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.