Anti-Classic Beyonder team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
Team:

Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier
Classic Exant
Classic Parallax
Cosmic Armor Superman
Edifice Rex
Living Tribunal
Mandrakk the Dark monitor
Scathan
Spectre (Crisis on Infinite Earths)
Synnar the Demiurge
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
Tiamat

occultdestroyer
Team wins

Astner
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Team wins
Elaborate.

Nihilist
That's a bad ass team, and the shit is gonna go down on this one.

Galan007
Team.

Mindset
Beyonder

id369
Kyle Rayner

Mindset
Kyle isn't on the list, but of course he would win.

id369
Oh well team wins, I dont buy into narrative hyperbole.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Astner
Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier
Cosmic Armor Superman
Edifice Rex
Scathan
Spectre (Crisis on Infinite Earths)

I think the above are really the only ones Beyonder need worry over. The rest get waved out of existence or combo to ko. (Haha.)

...Can't see him beating this much power at once. So I'll say the team wins at least 7/10.

Mindset
Originally posted by id369
Oh well team wins, I dont buy into narrative hyperbole. I'm pretty sure everyone on this list has benefited from narrative hyperbole.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Enyalus
I think the above are really the only ones Beyonder need worry over. The rest get waved out of existence or combo to ko. (Haha.)

...Can't see him beating this much power at once. So I'll say the team wins at least 7/10.

I guess we disagree on Spectre being above the LT or Mandrakk

id369
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm pretty sure everyone on this list has benefited from narrative hyperbole.

True, but if you stab Beyonder, he would bleed narrative hyperbole.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I guess we disagree on Spectre being above the LT or Mandrakk
I'd put him above Mandrakk...and this incarnation below the LT (So, my list is ****ed up, thanks a lot for pointing it out.)

stick out tongue

guy222
team

Doom and Gloom
I wish people would reply to these threads other than saying "team wins" without saying why.
The combined power of the MU could do nothing to The Heart of the Infinite and Beyonder is above the Heart or at the very least on par with it.

Beings such as LT, Pre Retcon Molecule man, a planet full of Celestials could do nothing to Beyonder.

This team will do nothing to Beyonder either, he'll murder them. If you aren't TOAA or Presence, Beyonder isn't going down.

Slaanesh
Beyonder..only TOAA and Presence is above him..

Xplosive
Well, already MU didn't fare well against PR Beyonder at all. They were just an annoyance to him. I don't see this team doing any better, no matter how powerful they are.

manx422
PR beyonder was not omnipotent
he could not go back to his dimension as the it was sealed off
TEAM stomps

Xplosive
Originally posted by manx422
TEAM stomps

Only what separated him from omnipotence was that he could be stopped by TOAA.

PR Beyonder stomps.

shokosugi
Team wins

Badabing
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Beyonder..only TOAA and Presence is above him.. Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, already MU didn't fare well against PR Beyonder at all. They were just an annoyance to him. I don't see this team doing any better, no matter how powerful they are. Pretty much my thoughts.

geraldthesloth
PR beyonder for the win

Mr Master

no expression

TEAM stomps
False!

Oh, and Beyonder FTW!

Free of PIS,
only a supreme being (like the Presence/THOTI) should stalemate Beyonder,
creators of supreme beings like TOAA/Morrison-Carlin avatars,
defeat Beyonder.

Also, claiming that Beyonder is just narrative hyperbol is a fallacy.

Beyonder (On Panel) created a Reality that was like an ocean,
while the Infinite Marvelverse was a drop of water in comparison,
not to mention (On Panel) he made the LT literally tremble in fear.

Trying to picture that hurts.

manx422
can u tell a number greater than infinite
math and comics don not add up well do they
bigger than infinite laughing

Mr Master

can u tell a number greater than infinite
math and comics don not add up well do they
bigger than infinite
no expression

Actually, Marvel didn't make up that notion,
they use that logic from real world mathematics,
the "Cantor Theorem" ...
which defines and proves the existence of numbers beyond infinity.

So, it's quite ironic you brought up math,
when math itself has proven this via a theorem,
that also happens to be widely accepted
by even prestigious universities in their curriculum, like Princeton.

Are theorems absolute? Not exactly,
but hey, Calculus is a theorem, so go figure.

manx422

Slaanesh
guys..come on..it's comic..logic means shit here..

manx422
ca supes will adapt to anything beyonder has to offer

Slaanesh
beyonder blink him out of existence..he can't adapt to that now can he..

manx422
ca adapts to that since he is made of dc atoms

Slaanesh
what??how can someone adapts when they don't even exist anymore no expression

manx422
that is what he does
he is superman

manx422
ca superman can and has faced absolute enemy

Xplosive
ca supes will adapt to anything beyonder has to offer

You compare CA Superman to PR Beyonder. Ha.

manx422
PR Beyonder is the absolute enemy and CA Superman beats the absolute enemy

Mr Master

D_Dude1210
Only the TOAA can defeat the Beyonder.

In fact, the TOAA pwnd the Beyonder and retconned his ass into submission. sad

Beyonder wins but not without exerting a bit of effort.

manx422
key word is MU
CA Superman is DC
DC>>>>>>>Marvel
Team stomps Beyonder

D_Dude1210
key word is MU
CA Superman is DC
DC>>>>>>>Marvel
Team stomps Beyonder

Marvel >>>>> times infinity DC in every aspect times infinity times infinity.

Based on that computation, Aunt May should be able to solo the team.

Astner
I'd like to clear things up regarding Weyl's and Cantor's views.

Cantor treated infinity as a quantity, whereas Weyl treated infinity as a quality. When you compare differences in dimensions infinity will seem like a quality. In the end, you would have to accept higher levels of infinity as well for instance when you jump from the first dimension to the third you'd have attained a state of greater quality than when jumping from the first to the second.

Infinity is usually treated as a quantity in arithmetics, where you can evidently show that it's a quantity.

So instead of taking quotes out of context manx422 I suggest you'd look it up before throwing it around.

key word is MU
CA Superman is DC
DC>>>>>>>Marvel
Team stomps Beyonder
And this statement is the most bigoted post I've read since the last TP post I've read.

Superman never was DC. Marvel has more high-end feats than DC.

manx422
Originally posted by Astner

Superman never was DC.
laughing

starlock
Team wins this pretty easy i.m.o

Xplosive
Well, let's see. We have 12 extremely powerful beings against one pretty much omnipotent being. PR Beyonder reminds of what Thanost with THOTI was.

We know that Living Tribunal against PR Beyonder wasn't more of a threat than an ant. Literally. He was like an ant compared to PR Beyonder. PR Beyonder could do to him anything without lifting a finger, literally. Than all cosmic beings, all most powerful being in Marvel combined were useless as Living Tribunal alone. They were trembling. So, no matter who joined, it was useless against PR Beyonder.

Living Tribunal was an ant.

Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier - less than an ant
Classic Exant - less than an ant
Classic Parallax - less than an ant
Cosmic Armor Superman - less than an ant
Edifice Rex - less than an ant
Living Tribunal - ant
Mandrakk the Dark monitor - less than an ant
Scathan - little more than an ant
Spectre (Crisis on Infinite Earths) - ant
Synnar the Demiurge - ant
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet - less than an ant
Tiamat - less than an ant

So we have approximately 12 ants against PR Beyonder.

You may also add Protege and Scarlett Witch and it wouldn't help at all.

As a matter, all of Marvel was useless against PR Beyonder, so you could add DC+Marvel (excluding THOTI and The Presence), they still loose.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Xplosive

there is only 3 ants..u said the other were lest than an ant smile

Enyalus
I've crunched the numbers and it turns out, via feats, that Aunt May is 1.74 trillion times Superman's strength. Plus or minus 300,000.

D_Dude1210
I've crunched the numbers and it turns out, via feats, that Aunt May is 1.74 trillion times Superman's strength. Plus or minus 300,000.

Hm. You sure about that? I had it at around 1.83 trillion plus minus 120,000. Lemme go recheck my math...

kgkg

Slaanesh

kgkg
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i did a math??where?? You added the ants

Slaanesh
oh laughing

D_Dude1210
MY vote goes to Eny. Slaan missed the "little more than an ant" part. wink

Slaanesh
sad how can i miss that

Phantom Zone
This is overkill.

starlock
Well, let's see. We have 12 extremely powerful beings against one pretty much omnipotent being. PR Beyonder reminds of what Thanost with THOTI was.

We know that Living Tribunal against PR Beyonder wasn't more of a threat than an ant. Literally. He was like an ant compared to PR Beyonder. PR Beyonder could do to him anything without lifting a finger, literally. Than all cosmic beings, all most powerful being in Marvel combined were useless as Living Tribunal alone. They were trembling. So, no matter who joined, it was useless against PR Beyonder.

Living Tribunal was an ant.

Abraxas with the Ultimate Nullifier - less than an ant
Classic Exant - less than an ant
Classic Parallax - less than an ant
Cosmic Armor Superman - less than an ant
Edifice Rex - less than an ant
Living Tribunal - ant
Mandrakk the Dark monitor - less than an ant
Scathan - little more than an ant
Spectre (Crisis on Infinite Earths) - ant
Synnar the Demiurge - ant
Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet - less than an ant
Tiamat - less than an ant

You may also add Protege and Scarlett Witch and it wouldn't help at all.

As a matter, all of Marvel was useless against PR Beyonder, so you could add DC+Marvel (excluding THOTI and The Presence), they still loose.

We are not using the characters as they were shown at the time of classic beyonder ..the only pre retconned classic character is Beyonder..so unless there are scans of PR beyonder beating these characters like ants....i will continue to say team wins this so easy its not even a fight...i.m.o

Xplosive
Originally posted by starlock
We are not using the characters as they were shown at the time of classic beyonder ..the only pre retconned classic character is Beyonder..so unless there are scans of PR beyonder beating these characters like ants....i will continue to say team wins this so easy its not even a fight...i.m.o

I will continue to say PR Beyonder stomps them with ridiculous ease.

Doom and Gloom
I will continue to say PR Beyonder stomps them with ridiculous ease.

Co Signed

The team might as well consist of Batman, Daredevil, Captian America, Wolverine, Spiderman, The Punisher, etc, etc and it would have exactly the same chance against Beyonder as the team in the thread which is zip, zilch, zero, nada, nothing doing, no way jose, not today, not tomorrow, not ever

Beyonder blinks the team out and dry cleans his Michael Jackson suit.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Co Signed

The team might as well consist of Batman, Daredevil, Captian America, Wolverine, Spiderman, The Punisher, etc, etc and it would have exactly the same chance against Beyonder as the team in the thread which is zip, zilch, zero, nada, nothing doing, no way jose, not today, not tomorrow, not ever

Beyonder blinks the team out and dry cleans his Michael Jackson suit.
Except most of those weapons would harm him(well my opinion)

Also, Superman in cosmic armors has a really high chance of winning. It was create to defeat the biggest threats out there. It instantly, and automatically adapts to the situation.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Except most of those weapons would harm him(well my opinion)

Also, Superman in cosmic armors has a really high chance of winning. It was create to defeat the biggest threats out there. It instantly, and automatically adapts to the situation.

So basically you're saying CA Superman has a high chance of winning against TOAA or Presence as well because Beyonder is right up there below them by only the tiniest fraction

Enyalus
So basically you're saying CA Superman has a high chance of winning against TOAA or Presence as well because Beyonder is right up there below them by only the tiniest fraction
He likes using no-limit fallacies.

Funny how it didn't adapt to being ****ed up royally by the female vampire monitor.

xJLxKing
TOAA and Presence are supreme beings, but I view Beyonder(PR) as a child(as someone mentioned before).

xJLxKing
He likes using no-limit fallacies.

Funny how it didn't adapt to being ****ed up royally by the female vampire monitor.
I know you don't like that the Cosmic Armor is created to fight the ultimate/greatest threat in the universe.

LDHZenkai
on panel feats = pr beyonder.

Enyalus
I know you don't like that the Cosmic Armor is created to fight the ultimate/greatest threat in the universe.
It was seriously damaged by another Monitor. It didn't adapt.

And it was never tested to reality or temporal altering, or any other kind of exotic powers. It was tested against raw power involving blasts. Omigosh!

xJLxKing
It was seriously damaged by another Monitor. It didn't adapt.

And it was never tested to reality or temporal altering, or any other kind of exotic powers. It was tested against raw power involving blasts. Omigosh!
Actually I will try to get you that scan where he says he is adapting.

Enyalus
Save it. I'm talking about when she damaged the armor. I didn't adapt to that attack.

I know it adapts. It doesn't adapt to everything, was my point. So your no-limits fallacy doesn't work.

According to you, CA Superman beats The Source or The Presence because 'it can adapt to anything.'

LDHZenkai
it doesn't matter if it adapts. you can't adapt to your multiverse having never existed which is what PR Beyonder can do.

occultdestroyer
PR Beyonder is overrated to extreme levels here in KMC.

Anyways, I don't see him being able to take on Mandrakk, current LT, current Tiamut, or current Synnar.

And you have other powerhouses like CA Supes, Edifice Rex, and Thanos w/ IG.

This team combined is way more powerful than Molecule Man imho.

LDHZenkai

Anyways, I don't see him being able to take on Mandrakk, current LT, current Tiamut, or current Synnar.

If we take Tiamut and the Fulcrum as being equal in power and we take the Fulcrum as being the essence of what holds reality in it's place (which puts him at either LT level or above) then the fight could be interesting. But if we go by on panel feats Beyonder wins.

Doom and Gloom

You can't say Beyonder is overrated. Based on his ON PANEL feats only TOAA or Presence could stop him. I've seen nothing ON PANEL that indicates this team could do anything to Beyonder.

Space M ummy
You can't say Beyonder is overrated. Based on his ON PANEL feats only TOAA or Presence could stop him. I've seen nothing ON PANEL that indicates this team could do anything to Beyonder.

This thread ignores that every ridiculous thing that PR beyonder did including destroying the concept of death itself was done with only a fraction of his true power, and the molecule man wasn't even a match for that.

Keep in mind THAT molecule man threw out blasts that would have wasted "a million universes" per PR beyonder. no one on this list is anywhere near that strong, and for good reason.

Secret wars was the beyonder fighting blindfolded with one hand tied behind his back and he still owned the entire marvel multiverse.

It's impossible to gauge his true strength, but no one on this list is anywhere near it.

Galan007
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Keep in mind THAT molecule man threw out blasts that would have wasted "a million universes" per PR beyonder. no one on this list is anywhere near that strong, and for good reason. The UN alone destroyed/remade the entire Marvel multiverse (ie. an infinite amount of universes.) So your statement isn't exactly true.

smile

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Galan007
The UN alone destroyed/remade the entire Marvel multiverse (ie. an infinite amount of universes.) So your statement isn't exactly true.

smile

Oh, I'm aware of what the UN can do. but the molecule man's ability to waste "a million universes" or whatever couldn't even injure a beyonder who was taken by surprise AND holding back the majority of his powers.

remember, the definition of PR beyonder was that he/it was a sentient universe quintillions of times more powerful/vast than the entire MU combined. The demonstrated power of the nullifier wouldn't even scratch him- to use the oft used quote, it would be like eliminating a drop of water from the ocean.

Also: The current MU also isn't infinite. there are tens of thousands of universes, but not a truly infinite amount.

Enyalus
Also: The current MU also isn't infinite. there are tens of thousands of universes, but not a truly infinite amount.

That's untrue.

Space M ummy
That's untrue.

ok, show me. I could be wrong, it's happened before.

Enyalus
ok, show me. I could be wrong, it's happened before.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_MU_multiverse.jpg

An 'infinity beyond infinity' of realities/multiverses.

Space M ummy
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_MU_multiverse.jpg

An 'infinity beyond infinity' of realities/multiverses.

That scan references areas/realities outside of the influence of eternity/infinity, and towards oblivion- not that the MU IS infinite beyond infinite- but the void beyond it.

As eternity/infinity IS the marvel multiverse, (or everything along it's timeline, it depends) It seems that scan is saying warlock has gone past it's limits into "parts unknown."

Enyalus
That scan references areas/realities outside of the influence of eternity/infinity, and towards oblivion-
^ This part is correct. It references realities outside of 616 Eternity/Infinity, yes. An infinity of them. Hence, within the Marvel Universe, there are infinite universes.

not that the MU IS infinite beyond infinite- but the void beyond it.
Warlock was being shown realities outside of 616. An infinity of them. They weren't, y'know, actually in the void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.