A.M.A.Z.O. vs. C.A.P.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Battle of the horrible acronyms! Don't get your period key stuck.

Latest version of Amazo is being used here. No BFR. Who takes home the prize?

Nihilist
C.A.P the robot from FF?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Nihilist
C.A.P the robot from FF?
thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
thumb up thumb up

Nihilist
thumb up k, whats current amazo's powerset/ feats.

Enyalus
k, whats current amazo's powerset/ feats.

Last version of AMAZO had Supes', Wondy's, Batman's, Flash's, GL's, Black Canary's, Hawkgirl's, Red Arrow's and Zatanna's powers...

I think that's all. Might be leaving someone else out though. Beat up the Justice League pretty good.

Nihilist
Last version of AMAZO had Supes', Wondy's, Batman's, Flash's, GL's, Black Canary's, Hawkgirl's, Red Arrow's and Zatanna's powers...

I think that's all. Might be leaving someone else out though. Beat up the Justice League pretty good. right, another question can he still copy other powers.

DarkOdin

I think that's all. Might be leaving someone else out though. Beat up the Justice League pretty good.

Is this the Amazo that got space dumbed into a red sun. If so i don't remeber him using Zatanna powers but it has been a while.

Enyalus
right, another question can he still copy other powers.
Yup.

Well, I know he can copy members of the JLA. And that probably extends to all metahumans (by reading the bioaura that their metagene gives off, or something)...Don't know if he can copy a non-organic's powers. (I forget if he had Red Tornado's abilities or not...)

Enyalus
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Is this the Amazo that got space dumbed into a red sun. If so i don't remeber him using Zatanna powers but it has been a while.
He says something backwards and makes her mouth disappear, lol.

DarkOdin
He says something backwards and makes her mouth disappear, lol.

o .. thats right laughing i was thinking of that but then i just watched the old beetle juice movie last night and was getting confused.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkOdin
o .. thats right laughing i was thinking of that but then i just watched the old beetle juice movie last night and was getting confused.

Well, that was random.

DarkOdin

Nihilist
Yup.

Well, I know he can copy members of the JLA. And that probably extends to all metahumans (by reading the bioaura that their metagene gives off, or something)...Don't know if he can copy a non-organic's powers. (I forget if he had Red Tornado's abilities or not...) from what i remember C.A.P went through all earths heroes rather easily, if amazo can copy his power he wins.

Galan007
If power copying is allowed, Amazo wins. If not, CAP wins.

But in terms of operational efficiency, Amazo is far superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.