Death of the New Gods #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
Alright...

In this scenario, The Runner lands on New Genesis with Gamora's Godslayer dagger as well as his Space Gem and is told to kill off every New God on the planet. Simultaneously, Desak lands on Apokolips with the Bloodaxe and is told to do the same there. No one has any prep, and there is no BFR for anyone. If one of the two god stalkers die during the mission, the other must pick up that one's slack. So if Runner dies, Desak has to find a way over to New Genesis and slay all the gods that Runner left alive by dying prematurely. And vice versa.

The New Gods win if any one of their number is left alive (not that they'rekilled and will be resurrected later, they need only to die once.) The god stalkers win when all New Gods are slain.

These events take place prior to DOTNG, Countdown and Seven Soldiers. Infinity Man is on New Genesis while its being attacked, as are Barda and Scott. Darkseid has partial knowledge of the ALE and both he and Highfather have full access to their tech so long as it doesn't involve BFR. Keep in mind that there's no prep, though.

Can the duo bring down the 4th World?

Nihilist
Runner stomps

TricksterPriest
No. They will fall. Can't say how many gods die, but the team is not going to win. 2nd, the true scale of the new gods is outside their ability to comprehend. There is no equivalent to the new gods in marvel, and they will NOT win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No. They will fall. Can't say how many gods die, but the team is not going to win. 2nd, the true scale of the new gods is outside their ability to comprehend. There is no equivalent to the new gods in marvel, and they will NOT win.

I see... I'm convinced

quanchi112
No. They will fall. Can't say how many gods die, but the team is not going to win. 2nd, the true scale of the new gods is outside their ability to comprehend. There is no equivalent to the new gods in marvel, and they will NOT win. Odin is above any new god out there in feats, etc. Doomsday also solo'd an entire planet on his own including mighty Darkseid.

TricksterPriest
I'm not even gonna bother with you. doped you're balls deep on Thanos's wang.

Original Smurph
There is no equivalent to the new gods in marvel, and they will NOT win. Wut

quanchi112
I'm not even gonna bother with you. doped you're balls deep on Thanos's wang. Thanos has nothing to do with this thread. smile

TricksterPriest
Should have I said anything marvel? I don't give a shit. You're a **** wad.

quanchi112
Should have I said anything marvel? I don't give a shit. You're a **** wad. I use comic books to support my case.

TricksterPriest
No, you use your marvel wanking wet dreams. **** off.

quanchi112
No, you use your marvel wanking wet dreams. **** off. Hunter and prey for starters. It's a dc publication.

batdude123
No, you use your marvel wanking wet dreams. **** off.

Reported.

skyfather
Desak would not succeed, Runner would.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Reported.

For telling the truth? durhmm

Lord Feron
LOL who the f*ck is gonna stop runner in this scenario? IDK about Desek he can do w/e the hell he wants...

TricksterPriest
facepalm Why do you think it took them so long to figure out it was Infinity Man? Because the Source itself was acting against them. Hence, even Takion, the avatar of the source, could not sense what was going on. New Gods always know when one of their own dies.

Lord Feron
Runner can move instantaneously to his desired destination. With the space gem and godslayer and his intent to kill even if they do start sensing some one is dea many of them will already be dead. By the time they start trying to communicate to each other to try and understand whats going on, they will all be dead. Then again i'm being generous with the amount of time that is elapsing for Runner to do all this.

Mindset
There is no equivalent to the new gods in marvel, and they will NOT win.

No, you use your marvel wanking wet dreams. **** off. Hmmm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
LOL who the f*ck is gonna stop runner in this scenario? IDK about Desek he can do w/e the hell he wants...
Certain New Gods can stop time.

Just sayin'.

D_Dude1210
Runner kills all the New Gods before they even know they were dying.

Aka. Runner wins via Speedblitz!

Hah! Take that DC fanbois!

Slaanesh
Runner kill them all

Hyperion Prime
There is no equivalent to the new gods in marvel, and they will NOT win.

I'm not even gonna bother with you. doped you're balls deep on Thanos's wang.

Good Lord.....Pitiful!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing
Trick...Quan....facepalm....

Trick, you know how people are going to post. You know you'll disagree. Do you really need to be bashing? Please stop.

Quan, your Marvel love is bordering on trolling. Please stop.

Symmetric Chaos
Runner and Desak can do it together as long as they have the element of surprise. Otherwise the New Gods have far too much tech.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Runner and Desak can do it together as long as they have the element of surprise. Otherwise the New Gods have far too much tech.
They're on different planets. smile Now, that could change if Runner finishes up New Genesis and hops over to Apokolips via the Space Gem, but...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Enyalus
They're on different planets. smile Now, that could change if Runner finishes up New Genesis and hops over to Apokolips via the Space Gem, but...

Good point. They're probably screwed.

manx422
orion solos
space gem would not work in dc
read jla avengers
even if it would runner dies
bloodaxe and godslayer dagger mean nothing to new gods
omega sanction, AF, Black Racer, ALE, Worlogg,soul suck ETC

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by manx422
orion solos
space gem would not work in dc
read jla avengers
even if it would runner dies
bloodaxe and godslayer dagger mean nothing to new gods
omega sanction, AF, Black Racer, ALE, Worlogg,soul suck ETC

nope.

manx422
yes sir he does solos them
orion>darkseid

D_Dude1210
yes sir he does solos them
orion>darkseid

Runner w/ Space Gem > Thanos > Surfer >>> Orion > Darkseid.

Anyway, Runner solos using the most lethal Speedblitz ever seen.

manx422
orion>>>>>>>>runner

D_Dude1210
orion>>>>>>>>runner

runner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> times infinity orion

manx422
orion is infinitely mightier than runner

D_Dude1210
orion is infinitely mightier than runner

runner is infinitely mightier and faster than orion times infinity!

manx422
orion>times infinity runner in every aspect

D_Dude1210
orion>times infinity runner in every aspect

Runner>times infinity Orion in every aspect times infinity.

manx422
Orion>times infinity Runner in every aspect times infinity.

D_Dude1210
Runner>times infinity Orion in every aspect times infinity times infinity.

manx422
Orion>times infinity Runner in every aspect times infinity times infinity.

D_Dude1210
what i said, times infinity!

manx422
orion>>>>>>>>>>>runner
accept it

D_Dude1210
only if u accept that Runner >>>>> times infinity Orion first!

leonheartmm
metron reaches both planets before the invasion and warns them of what is coming. then infinity man and orion with his astro force and mother box along with high father and takoin destroyes desak and darksied's omega effect/lightray and black racer keep up with with runner's speed and end up killing him. if all else fails, the new gods escape the 4th world with their boom tubes.

the new goods are too numerous and too strong

izaya the high father
takion
infinity man
metron
darksied
orion
blck racer
lightray
big barda
mr miracle

and with knowledge of th anti life and the source as well as their artifacts and motherboxes. theyll kill both threats.

manx422
orion> runner

D_Dude1210
runner> orion

manx422
orion> runner

D_Dude1210
I'm not going to continue on with this pointless childish argument! I'm better than that.

Oh. And btw...

runner> orion

manx422
yup i accept orion>>>>>>>>runner

D_Dude1210
Cool! Thus, I accept that Runner >>>>>times infinity Orion. smile

manx422
ANSWER IS batman
death

D_Dude1210
ANSWER IS batman
death

I disagree.

The answer is: war

Enyalus
manx422, stop spamming my thread with irrelevant bullshit.

D_Dude, playing with children makes you look like a pedophile. That can get you arrested in Australia.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
metron reaches both planets before the invasion and warns them of what is coming. then infinity man and orion with his astro force and mother box along with high father and takoin destroyes desak and darksied's omega effect/lightray and black racer keep up with with runner's speed and end up killing him. if all else fails, the new gods escape the 4th world with their boom tubes.

the new goods are too numerous and too strong

and with knowledge of th anti life and the source as well as their artifacts and motherboxes. theyll kill both threats.

I wish you'd bother reading the OP before responding like that.

All New Gods start on their respective planets when Desak and Runner teleport in. So no, Metron isn't reaching them beforehand. Two, Desak is on Apokolips and last I checked IM, Orion, Highfather and Takion were not. Three, I said no BFR. That means no escaping or running from the New Gods via their boom tubes, too. And lastly, Darkseid has partial knowledge of the ALE in this thread (as I stated in the OP) just like he's always had. And thats about it.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Enyalus
manx422, stop spamming my thread with irrelevant bullshit.

D_Dude, playing with children makes you look like a pedophile. That can get you arrested in Australia.

I'll behave, I'll behave! Don't call the cops on me again!

Enyalus
Bump this Shiite.

occultdestroyer
Nice.
A free sparring session for Yuga Khan.

manx422
ORION SOLOS big grin

quanchi112
ORION SOLOS big grin Based on?

manx422
AF

Nihilist
AF So the astro force is greater than the space gem and the power primordial. laughing out loud

manx422
IT is the wrath of SOURCE
it has one shoted superman who is billions time stronger than thor

Nihilist
IT is the wrath of SOURCE
it has one shoted superman who is billions time stronger than thor LOL @ this sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.