Sith Lord Competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
All of the Sith Lords are competing. To win, they must cause the most morally bankrupt acts in galactic history. Unfortunately, they can only use examples from their canon appearances. Also, winner gets to club the shit out of the losers with a wooden clog.

Which Sith Lord has the most atrocities to their name?

Which one is the worst?

Which is the least morally corrupt?

Nephthys
Malak tortured the divine Bastila. He is Demontouched. miffed

Krayt butchered the Sith code. He is scum. miffed

Sidious had sex once. My imagination is scarred for life. miffed

Plagious created whiney Vader. The Badass fallout is incalculable. miffed

Bane killed a fluffy bunny thing. I lol'd, but it's pretty sick. miffed

It's tough, but....

Luke kissed his sister. He's a twincester, and the most hardcore Sith evar. Believe it. miffed

Janus Marius
Damn, those are some good replies. I seriously LOL'd.

Eminence
You're too easily amused these days.

Red Nemesis
I didn't LOL once. sad

Nephthys
You doubt my power. Fool, my mounties will own you dpgun

Lord Lucien
I smirked. And then chuckled at the Luke one.

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I smirked. And then chuckled at the Luke one.
QFT.
My opinion its is Nihilus with him wiping out the entire species of the Mirlauka except one. (I think)
Or Malak for wiping out Taris.
Or Exar Kun for slaying the Massassi (sp?) workers and then frying Gantoris(also under the influence of Exar Kun through Kyp Durren (sp?) Exploded about 5 stars and wiped out Carida.).

Janus Marius
Bane's Thought Bomb was pretty bad, and Sidious' coup of the Republic cost the lives of millions, perhaps billions when you consider the resulting damage done by the Empire. One of his officers, Tarkin, destroyed an entire planet.

Borbarad
I think the pair of Exar & Ulic shall emerge victorious:

- Ulic butchered his own brother
- Kun used the freaking chancellor of the Republic as hand-puppet/glove
- Ulic and his Mandalorians "spread death on a genocidal level" across the Galaxy
- Kun activated (built?) the Dark Reaper that killed millions before being stopped
- Kun did sent Aleema to cause a supernova, that not only destroyed Ossus' surface but also wiped several sun-systems from existance (killing entire races in the process).
- Kun littered the Galaxy with Sith Beasts
- Kun force drained an entire race just to preserve his own spirit
- Kun's spirit influenced / controlled Kyp Durron, who went forth to cause some more supernovae, killing billions of beings again

If by "worst" you mean "Who commited the worst act" I'd vote for Sidious - him having Sex is an event that should be erased from Galactic history. Awww...well. Kun blowing sun-systems up seems to be pretty badass, although he didn't do that personally. For personal acts, I think Anakin should win this:
- wiping a village from existance
- killing younglings
- force choking the love of his life

While Padme deserves a special award here: Giving birth to two children and die seconds after this because you have nothing worth living any longer. What a b****.

Probably Revan, who apparently went Dark Side without craving personal power - he just wanted to rescue the Republic from an outside threat. Luke in DE (if you want to count him as Sith Lord) would be another alternative.

Eminence
Vader betrayed, at one point or another, just about everyone who had ever trusted. He also personally butchers small children.

kotorfan
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
I didn't LOL once. sad

I lol'd twice. lol
well its 3 now.

Hewhoknowsall
Sidious. He is supposed to be evil incarnate. He also has absolutely NO respect for anyone or anything except for himself. On a scale of one to ten:

Sidious - 10 the Star Wars Hitler * 1000

Bane - 9 murdered an innocent family for no reason other than to feast on their suffering, kills just about everyone he sees, thinks that honor is a lie, given a 9 and not a 10 because he seemed to create the ROT despite knowing that he'd not live to see it but was content with the sith ruling the galaxy some day (so it wasn't 100% for himself plus he didn't mind that Zannah would one day kill him) and because he used to be pretty nice before getting corrupted

Dooku - 6 he thought that what he did was right, but he still helped start a war that killed billions

Vader - 7.5 a total badass but he turned evil for a good cause (to save his wife isn't an evil reason) and redeemed himself in the end)

Caedus - 4 had a family that he cared about, was for the most part nice to his officers, consciously tried to avoid becoming like Palpatine and did what he did for a noble cause (but with a bad method)

S_W_LeGenD
The manner in which Darth Revan planned and executed the battle of Malachor V, was also very brutal. The results of his plans were as follows:

1. A super weapon was used.
2. Mandalorans were defeated. Revan personally slew Mandalore and showed no mercy to surviving members of the clan.
3. Republic forces involved in that battle who were deemed as not loyal to him were also destroyed.
4. Many Jedi also lost their lives in that battle not knowing the motives of Revan.
5. An entire planet, Malachor, was also destroyed during that battle.
6. The horrific results of this battle forced a Revan's follower, Jedi Exile to cut-off from the Force and become a Wound.

That single battle shows that how far Revan could go to reach his goals.

He surely deserves a spot among the most brutal Sith Lords in Star Wars history.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The manner in which Darth Revan planned and executed the battle of Malachor V, was also very brutal. The results of his plans were as follows:

2. Mandalorans were defeated. Revan personally slew Mandalore and showed no mercy to surviving members of the clan.
3. Republic forces involved in that battle who were deemed as not loyal to him were also destroyed.
4. Many Jedi also lost their lives in that battle not knowing the motives of Revan.
6. The horrific results of this battle forced a Revan's follower, Jedi Exile to cut-off from the Force and become a Wound.

He surely deserves a spot among the most brutal Sith Lords in Star Wars history.
No he doesn't. He was trying to win a war. He didn't "Destroy" anybody. His followers converted other Jedi.

Elite Hunter
I agree with Sexy, Legend this is getting ridiculous, Revan isnt among the "most morally bankrupt sith", hell this is the one area that Malak has him beat.

SIDIOUS 66
Sidious has this by a long shot. He was responsible for the clone wars, which cost the lives of billions. Even before that it was said he had many political enemies killed. He even had Darth Maul kill over one hundred Black Sun members, uncluding the leader.

During his rule of the galaxy he had entire worlds bombed, such as Caamas, and Tarks homeworld. He aloud his empire leaders to commit destructive acts, like the destruction of Alderaan, and some worlds population wiped out with some kind of plague. Xizor said Sidious had entire cities destroyed.

After his resurrection he had Mon Calamari attacked by world devastators, which cost thousands of lives. He destroyed entire capital warships with his force storm, which ended the lives of thousands.

Lord Lucien

He surely deserves a spot among the most brutal Sith Lords in Star Wars history. I could swear you copy and paste this exact same paragraph for every argument.

But yeah, the destruction of Telos and Taris by Malak beats Revan in terms of brutality. At least Revan had a purpose in using the Mass Shadow Generator and converting the Jedi. Telos refuses to surrender, so it's surface is completely obliterated. Bastila's on Taris--"destroy the entire planet."

Dr McBeefington
Least morally corrupt sith lord? Hell, probably Galen Marek. For some outlandish reason, the writers decided that a guy who has been a dark sider most of his life can easily turn back to the light (those morons).

Lord Lucien
Those rich, rich morons.

He wasn't really a Sith though, was he?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
No he doesn't. He was trying to win a war. He didn't "Destroy" anybody. His followers converted other Jedi.
Yes! To just win the war, he embraced the dark side and became a Sith Lord. He than decided to convert many Jedi to dark side and would himself kill those who would refuse to convert. He also decided to destroy the Republic forces not loyal to him. His greater ambition was to conquer the Republic itself and than prepare to battle the so called "True Sith." He would even choke female republic officers and would kill any one who would stand in his way. He even cut the lower jaw of his apprentice.

Dude! He behaved like a proper Sith Lord during his tenure, even though he was wiser than Malak. If he had accomplished all of his plans, what he would have done than? Become a Jedi again! roll eyes (sarcastic)

His ambitions seemed noble but they were not.

Dr McBeefington
Yes! To just win the war, he embraced the dark side and became a Sith Lord. He than decided to convert many Jedi to dark side and would himself kill those who would refuse to convert. He also decided to destroy the Republic forces not loyal to him. His greater ambition was to conquer the Republic itself and than prepare to battle the so called "True Sith." He would even choke female republic officers and would kill any one who would stand in his way. He even cut the lower jaw of his apprentice.
Prove he killed anyone himself, prove he converted the jedi himself, because from everything we know, it wasn't he who did any of that and even if it was, that doesn't place him anywhere on the most morally corrupt list. Furthermore, it's irrelevant that he embraced the dark side because he was in a war with the mandalorians and during war, you do what you do to win. Not to mention he didn't do anything that can really be construed as morally corrupt. He destroyed an entire planet to win a war. Question it if you will but it still doesn't put him anywhere on the list. Now, please show me where he choked female republic officers, and then show me how this would place him on the list, if he DID do that. After you show me nothing, prove that it was he that cut the lower jaw of his apprentice and not kavar, and then show me how that makes him "morally corrupt".

You have offered nothing resembling an argument for why Revan was morally corrupt, or should even be on this list. Speculation, bullshit, and lack of logic, but that's about it.

Elite Hunter
Prove he killed anyone himself, prove he converted the jedi himself, because from everything we know, it wasn't he who did any of that and even if it was, that doesn't place him anywhere on the most morally corrupt list.

Agreed, the only known people he killed as a sith/dark jedi were Mandalore The Ulitmate, rakatan scouting parties, Yusanis and he choked out one officer before Malak betrayed him.

Especially when the planet had no civilizations on it.

QFT.

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
Don't be ridiculous. His did not just destroyed a planet to win a war. He sacrificed an entire Republic force in the process. His actions resulted in creation of a "Wound in the Force," which has never happened before. Several survivors of that battle defected from Revan's forces. The notable ones included: Yusanis, Atton Rand, and Jedi Exile.
A minor correction here:

Atton Rand did not defected. However Yusanis and Jedi Exile did defected after the battle of Malachor V.

Wolverine2179
Where did you get that image legend? Was it from a comic?

Its nice to see you again!

Dr McBeefington

Elite Hunter

Kotor3

Lord Lucien
Yeah. Greatest wars or heroes he can pop up. But Revan's a saint by comparison to some.

Red Nemesis
DS, you're right, but a few of your paragraphs aren't helping your argument at all:

Hilarious. Comments from a fallible 3rd party character that are backed up by NOTHING.
Atton seems to have been in a position to know about this; there is nothing to suggest that he was lying and, as it happened to him, he cannot be incorrect. A better way to dispute the quote might be to ask for proof that Revan carried out the conversions personally, as opposed to simply ordering them completed. Disputing Atton's testimony seems foolish without grounds on which to do so.

ROFLROFLROFL. In the words of Gideon, Pot.Kettle.Black. You're the one trying to tell me what and why he was doing it and what he was thinking.
Legend's point was that your statement helped prove Revan's lack of character, not that you were being biased in any way. He was highlighting a mistake, not attacking you personally. Therefore your response becomes a non sequitor.

But yeah. Revan doesn't belong anywhere near this list, even if only because there are so many other contenders- whether he belongs on the list at all, he is sure to be very near to the bottom.

Dr McBeefington

Atton seems to have been in a position to know about this; there is nothing to suggest that he was lying and, as it happened to him, he cannot be incorrect. A better way to dispute the quote might be to ask for proof that Revan carried out the conversions personally, as opposed to simply ordering them completed. Disputing Atton's testimony seems foolish without grounds on which to do so.
What do you mean there was nothing to suggest he was lying? Has he SEEN Revan kill Jedi he could not convert? It's not foolish because the testimony itself seems like hearsay at best, bullshit at worst.

Why would I ever argue Revan's "lack of character"? And all it was, was a retarded, hypocritical comment. I wasn't the one speculating on anything Revan was doing, whereas that's exactly the position SW Legend took. Hence, hypocritical. Hence, Pot.kettle.Black.

Red Nemesis
It was a major point of the dialogue that Atton was finally comfortable talking to you about it; there is no point to a revelation that comes from a buildup of trust if the character is still lying to you. It doesn't make sense, in universe or out.

The 'lack of character' is the point of the thread. 'Lack of character' is synonymous with 'corrupt/evil'. Sorry if I wasn't clear, but the part of your post that I bolded was illustrating how bad Revan was. Legend pointed out that it didn't help your case. That's all. It wasn't meant to be about your overall argument- only about that one line.

But I'm just criticizing because you haven't responded to the other thread yet.

Do it!

Dr McBeefington
It was a major point of the dialogue that Atton was finally comfortable talking to you about it; there is no point to a revelation that comes from a buildup of trust if the character is still lying to you. It doesn't make sense, in universe or out.
There is absolutely NOTHING suggesting Atton saw Revan personally killing Jedi. Nothing.

What thread?

Red Nemesis
On 'God' in PrE

Yeah. It took me more than a week to respond (maybe?) so it isn't unreasonable at all to hope for a response within 2 days...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr McBeefington
On 'God' in PrE

Yeah. It took me more than a week to respond (maybe?) so it isn't unreasonable at all to hope for a response within 2 days...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I haven't even looked at that forum in a while, i'll check it out and get a response as soon as I can.

ares834
Originally posted by Wolverine2179
Where did you get that image legend? Was it from a comic?

S_W_LeGenD
Hilarious. Comments from a fallible 3rd party character that are backed up by NOTHING.
Atton Rand served Darth Revan during the Jedi Civil War and was one of his Jedi Hunters. His job was to capture Jedi and bring them to Darth Revan and his acolytes for conversion purpose. So why would he lie?

You're an idiot. The comparison doesn't even make sense. Different war, different circumstances, different actions. Converting to the dark side in NO WAY puts Revan on this list.
Becoming a Sith Lord was one thing. His "war crimes" showed his true nature. He was morally bankrupt enough to sacrifice millions of lives in a single battle for his ambitions. A Jedi would never sacrifice the lives of millions to just win a battle. Only a morally bankrupt person would do such a thing. If Revan was not really morally bankrupt, he should have cautioned his forces about his plans to use a Super Weapon.

No sane leader would use a Super Weapon in a battle knowing that it would wipe out friendly forces along with the enemies to just win a war.

It was a WAR on a planet that lacked any kind of civilization. So no.
OK! The planet lacked any civilization. But what about the Republic forces which came to combat the enemy forces above that planet? Did those soldiers and Jedi deserved such a fate for simply following Revan?

ROFLROFLROFL. In the words of Gideon, Pot.Kettle.Black. You're the one trying to tell me what and why he was doing it and what he was thinking.
Any right minded person would understand that Revan's actions during the war were brutal once he became a Sith Lord.

Prove he was the first to create a wound in the force(you can't). Prove everybody in the republic force was sacrificed(you can't). Prove his actions warranted any kind of "most morally corrupt"sith lord ranking(you can't).
Creating a "Wound in the Force" was not a joke. It happened because of unprecedented bloodshed and loss of lives at the conclusion of the battle of Malachor V. Thanks to sinister plans of Darth Revan. I don't know of any battle prior to the Battle of Malachor V, which resulted in creation of Wounds in the Force.

Being an idiot doesn't mean you can attempt sarcasm, especially when it makes no sense.
Rubbish comments like these will not help your case.

OMG he choked an officer, that means he's DEFINITELY one of the most morally corrupt sith lords EVAARRRRR!!!! Nevermind the fact that almost every sith lord we know of has done something of this nature.
He choked a "harmless female officer." Only a morally bankrupt leader would do that.

Prove up or shut up.
Can't you read?

The latest book by author, John Jackson Miller, on KOTOR confirms that Darth Revan actually ripped apart the lower jaw of his apprentice.

Because you're still without an argument getting your ass kicked.
Your denial of facts aren't working here. Revan was a morally bankrupt person during his reign as a Dark Lord. He may not be among the worst but he surely deserves a spot among top 20 at-least.

Elite Hunter
Atton Rand served Darth Revan during the Jedi Civil War and was one of his Jedi Hunters. His job was to capture Jedi and bring them to Darth Revan and his acolytes for conversion purpose. So why would he lie?
Proof that Revan personally hunted them down and killed them. Otherwise this loses "value" in this discussion because numerous sith had their soldiers/followers hunt down jedi.

Funny how the Republic did care too much about his "war crimes" from the mandalorian war. The fact that the Republic deemed him a hero hurts him here because your suppose to be hated for morally bankrupt acts but that didn't happen.

What's your source that says he sacrificed millions of Republic soldiers and jedi?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

You make it sound like Revan intended to create a wound in the force.

We need details, because as I said if he did it combat/self defense then it is justifiable.

This is far from proving he is among top sith. Your only points for putting Revan on the list is A) the battle of Malachor which has been addressed but certainly can't be discounted. B)Hunting down jedi-which you haven't proven that Revan personally did, when he had numerous followers for such a job and this is pretty standard action for sith so it doesn't set him apart from the pack. C)Choking his own officer-not exactly unheard of... D)cutting off Malak's jaw-provide some details, if done because they were in a serious duel then Revan's action wasn't done out of lack of morals.

Cut the fanboyism, it's old and tiring. Top 20, seriously? Are there even 20 sith that are so heavily covered/featured in sw(as much as, if not more then Revan's life is) to make such a list? Our lists generally consists of 5 or 10 NOT 20 so we can get our favorite character mentioned like you do in threads like these.

Dr McBeefington
Prove he has witnessed Revan personally kill Jedi.

WHAT "war crimes"? Prove how many people he killed. And I know your debating skills suck something awful, but this is a thread about most morally corrupt sith, not a comparison between the moralities of the sith and the jedi. And the issue isn't at all whether Revan was "morally bankrupt", the issue was if he was bad enough to be put on the list. Stop trying to change the argument, it's embarrassing.

Sanity isn't the issue here and his "Sanity" can very likely be debated because it's a time of war.

Irrelevant. Him sacrificing troops might be questionable at best, but he ended the war.

Stop trying to appeal to alleged reason, it's failing.

Prove that was the first "wound in the force".

I've destroyed your argument what, 3 times now?

Prove only a morally bankrupt leader would do that. This isn't even a debate anymore. It's you trying too hard.

Can't you read? Evidence or stfu.

You've had to change your argument so many times it's hilarious. You should stop now.

Kotor3
I do not agree with SW LeGenD about Revan but since his argument is being attacked as to prove what Revan did personally, then I asked what did Sidious do personally by the time of ROTS that puts his name on the list?

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Kotor3
I do not agree with SW LeGenD about Revan but since his argument is being attacked as to prove what Revan did personally, then I asked what did Sidious do personally by the time of ROTS that puts his name on the list?

Why are you restricting Sidious to ROTS?

1. Having people assassinated from his time as a senator to ROTS. We KNOW it was his orders.
2. Training sith, with the intentions of betraying them when a more powerful one came along.
3. Basically raising two opposing armies to start a galaxy wide conflict.
4. The destruction of the Jedi Order

These are only a few I can think of by ROTS only, and they still outshine anything "bad" Revan has done.

SIDIOUS 66
This is like asking What did Mike Tyson do to put him amongst the greatest boxers.

Sidious had entire worlds ravaged. He was also amongst the most sadistic. Look at how many times he tortured and killed Bevel Lemilisk

Elite Hunter
I do not agree with SW LeGenD about Revan but since his argument is being attacked as to prove what Revan did personally

If you are referring to what Darth Sexy and myself asking that "Revan personally hunted down jedi that didn't join" then yes we are attacking it because the quote provided (from Atton) doesn't prove that he did it himself and we know that he had assassins for that type of work. Yes, it is a morally corrupt act but it doesn't set him apart from other sith X or Y who tried the same thing.

Off the of my head;

1. In TPM he arranged for the Trade Federation to blockade his own planet that he represents and manipulated the whole conflict.
2.He was responsible for the vote of no confidence in Valorum(sp) so he could become the next the chancellor.
3.He was responsible for the destruction of Outbound Flight.(through Thrawn and Doriana)
4. He was solely responsible for the Clone Wars(anyone have an idea of the death figure?) which gave him emergency powers to stay in office longer and he would eventually use these powers to justify the creation of the galactic empire.
5.He manipulated both sides of the war to prolong, which obviously resulted in a lot more deaths and helped weakened the jedi order further.
6.Order 66, which had the troops that jedi thought were loyal to them and some of which had close bonds with, betrayed and killed them. Unlike Revan we have no evidence that suggests Revan's assassins had the same type of relation with the jedi as the clone troopers did.
7.Manipulated the emotions of Anakin Skwalker and turned him the dark side
8.various assassinations
9. Needless to say he committed treason.

I got that from the top of my head, there is probably a lot more out there. And this is only up to ROTS, you're limiting his tenure as a sith here.

Lord Lucien
Becoming a Sith Lord was one thing. His "war crimes" showed his true nature. He was morally bankrupt enough to sacrifice millions of lives in a single battle for his ambitions. A Jedi would never sacrifice the lives of millions to just win a battle. Only a morally bankrupt person would do such a thing. If Revan was not really morally bankrupt, he should have cautioned his forces about his plans to use a Super Weapon.

No sane leader would use a Super Weapon in a battle knowing that it would wipe out friendly forces along with the enemies to just win a war.

OK! The planet lacked any civilization. But what about the Republic forces which came to combat the enemy forces above that planet? Did those soldiers and Jedi deserved such a fate for simply following Revan? Don't you remember? These were the least loyal ones. And it was all for a "cause".

Any right minded person would understand that Revan's actions during the war were brutal once he became a Sith Lord. Don't you see though? These brutal acts are quite unlisted. The billions and billions of lives Malak ended on Telos and Taris "just cause they were in the way" outmatches Revan killing millions of soldiers in a war. Sorry but: Untold Civilian Billions>>>Soldier Millions.

Creating a "Wound in the Force" was not a joke. It happened because of unprecedented bloodshed and loss of lives at the conclusion of the battle of Malachor V. Thanks to sinister plans of Darth Revan. I don't know of any battle prior to the Battle of Malachor V, which resulted in creation of Wounds in the Force.

He choked a "harmless female officer." Only a morally bankrupt leader would do that.

The latest book by author, John Jackson Miller, on KOTOR confirms that Darth Revan actually ripped apart the lower jaw of his apprentice. Revan did some bad things, yes. But creating that wound, choking an officer, and severing an even more evil man's jaw, just don't compare to the other Sith Lords.

Your denial of facts aren't working here. Revan was a morally bankrupt person during his reign as a Dark Lord. He may not be among the worst but he surely deserves a spot among top 20 at-least. Elite's right, most of the other major Dark Lords not only have done worse things, but they also have a confirmed mentality surpassing Revan's.: Sidious, Vader, Malak, Nihilus, Bane, Krayt, Sadow, Kun. Hell even Tarkin has more.

Kotor3
Sexy and Elite you make good points. I may be missing what you two are saying but it seems to me that you are taking away from how devastating the war was that Revan started.

Are you stating that Revan is not in the list because he was not fully responsible for the actions in the War he started? Or his war was not horrific? These are the reasons that LeGend I believe is stating Revan should be in the list because he is responsible and the war Revan started was horrifying.

Elite Hunter
Sexy and Elite you make good points. I may be missing what you two are saying but it seems to me that you are taking away from how devastating the war was that Revan started.

Legend mentioned one feat from the JCW,(the only war that he started) and that is having his soldiers kill jedi, yes it is an evil deed and is valid in this thread, but it is something that nearly every major sith has done and some have done it in a more evil way. Kun had the jedi he turned to the DS, go back to their masters and betray them. Order 66 is also more personal because a relationship grew between many of the clones and the jedi they served with. Revan joined the Mandalorian War after it began.

I would also like to mention that in the JDC the more devastating acts were committed by Malak. The glassing of Taris took place after Revan's mind was "wiped" and the glassing of Telos seems to be Malak acting on his own, which Canderous comments on saying "you can't blame Revan for that" or something along those lines.

He didn't really commit any extremely evil deeds in the Jedi Civil War, other then committing treason, having his forces surprise attack a shipyard upon returning to the galaxy(i think, not sure if it was him specifically but probably knew it happened), and have his men hunt jedi. It's simply not evil enough for this list.

Malak made the JCW horrific not Revan and mandalorians made their horrific before Revan even joined the actual fighting he just returned the favor at Malachor.

I think your partially getting the MandoWar mixed up with the JCW. Legend's main point has been the battle of malachor (already addressed points on it) which was in the former war and I question if Revan was true sith lord yet but it doesnt really matter since he was clearly wasn't a jedi anymore.

Kotor3
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Legend mentioned one feat from the JCW,(the only war that he started) and that is having his soldiers kill jedi, yes it is an evil deed and is valid in this thread, but it is something that nearly every major sith has done and some have done it in a more evil way. Kun had the jedi he turned to the DS, go back to their masters and betray them. Order 66 is also more personal because a relationship grew between many of the clones and the jedi they served with. Revan joined the Mandalorian War after it began.

I would also like to mention that in the JDC the more devastating acts were committed by Malak. The glassing of Taris took place after Revan's mind was "wiped" and the glassing of Telos seems to be Malak acting on his own, which Canderous comments on saying "you can't blame Revan for that" or something along those lines.

He didn't really commit any extremely evil deeds in the Jedi Civil War, other then committing treason, having his forces surprise attack a shipyard upon returning to the galaxy(i think, not sure if it was him specifically but probably knew it happened), and have his men hunt jedi. It's simply not evil enough for this list.

Malak made the JCW horrific not Revan and mandalorians made their horrific before Revan even joined the actual fighting he just returned the favor at Malachor.

I think your partially getting the MandoWar mixed up with the JCW. Legend's main point has been the battle of malachor (already addressed points on it) which was in the former war and I question if Revan was true sith lord yet but it doesnt really matter since he was clearly wasn't a jedi anymore.

Fair enough. Point taken. For the record again I do agree that Revan name should not be on the list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.