Mind Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
I have been talking to a female in a neighboring unit lately, and I am rather interested in her. She is rather receptive, generally initiating conversation between the two of us. When we are talking, she is for lack of a better term, rather flirty.

Now, I have been out of the dating scene for a minute or two, and perhaps when I assume that is flirting, she actually isn't. After all, I (being the abrupt person I am) asked her and she acted put off, as if I stepped on her puppies head infront of her laughing maniacally.

... help? Am I stupid for assuming or is she just flirtacious by nature?

... I feel like I am in high school again...

chillybanana
She's a teaaaaaaaase.

kodak
write her a note, asking if she likes you, with two boxes, one for yes and one for no, ask her to check one of them.

Röland
Originally posted by kodak
write her a note, asking if she likes you, with two boxes, one for yes and one for no, ask her to check one of them.
Hahaha, great idea.

the.kenzo

QFT

kodak
Originally posted by the.kenzo
QFT QFT?

Smallville

I did that... but it must of gotten lost when I asked one of my friends to slip it through the vents in the top of her locker.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Smallville
I have been talking to a female in a neighboring unit lately, and I am rather interested in her. She is rather receptive, generally initiating conversation between the two of us. When we are talking, she is for lack of a better term, rather flirty.

Now, I have been out of the dating scene for a minute or two, and perhaps when I assume that is flirting, she actually isn't. After all, I (being the abrupt person I am) asked her and she acted put off, as if I stepped on her puppies head infront of her laughing maniacally.

... I feel like I am in high school again... if shes willing to hang out with you a lot (not talk) then she probably likes you.

If i were you i wouldnt expect anything from it. Just do what you do and see what happens.

the.kenzo
QFT?

Quoted for truth

kodak
I did that... but it must of gotten lost when I asked one of my friends to slip it through the vents in the top of her locker. link her to /b/
it'll win her over.

Quoted for truth Ah, thanks... i think. laughing

FoxMeister
hit her

Kostabot
Quoted for truth

Or "Quite f*cking true". Thats one I heard too.

Mr. Bacon
what did you ask her, i am unclear on your terminology, ask her out or ask her what...?

dadudemon

Rape. no expression

Rogue Jedi
You're tryin to be kind of flirty, she's tryin to catch ya ridin dirty....

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
she's tryin to catch ya ridin dirty....

What the hell does that mean?

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
its a rap song lyric

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
its a rap song lyric
Oh yeah, from that Chamillionare person's song - I thought it had some kind of other meaning.

Röland
Persist. But not in a creepy, stalker way.

Just ask her again and if she acts all strange then tell her how you feel.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

DuSij9OT4-M

GCG
Someone call the a fireengine !

There is a fire to be put out !

Rogue Jedi
Bitches aint gonna catch me ridin dirty.

LDHZenkai

Ask her if she wants to get lunch one day. Or dinner or w/e is fitting in with her schedule. If she straight up says no you're screwed. If she says she's busy just tell her that's cool and maybe you all can get together when she has the time. If that goes well ask her to a movie or something else she might like to do in a public setting. then move to the "hey wanna come over and watch a movie or something tonight?" after that you proceed to impregnate her.
there. that's zenkais guide to dating 101.

Council#13

I rather dislike the overuse of the word 'rather'.

dadudemon
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Ask her if she wants to get lunch one day. Or dinner or w/e is fitting in with her schedule. If she straight up says no you're screwed. If she says she's busy just tell her that's cool and maybe you all can get together when she has the time. If that goes well ask her to a movie or something else she might like to do in a public setting. then move to the "hey wanna come over and watch a movie or something tonight?" after that you proceed to impregnate her.
there. that's zenkais guide to dating 101.

It's always about the in and out...

But..but...what about looooove!

=Tired Hiker=

Dude, go figure, some chicks are crazy like that. I had this one friend a few years ago who I totally thought was flirting with me . .. she'd grind my crotch while dancing, get drunk and sleep on my couch, change in front of me, and when I finally tried to bang her, she was all like, "whoa whoa ..... whoa .................... damn that's huge, but whoa . .... no thanks."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.