Zoom vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Who wins? BFR is allowed after 5 seconds of battling.

iceman24567
Zoom

Enyalus
Thor stops time. Bops him on the head with Mjolnir once. End of fight.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor stops time. Bops him on the head with Mjolnir once. End of fight.
Doesn't zoom like live in another time zone/line? Thor doesn't know about it and so he can't affect it.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Harbinger
Thor's stopping time might be tricky given Zoom's being ahead of the current timestream, but once he figures this out, I don't see why he couldn't win more often than not, assuming Zoom doesn't kill him first.

Thor, 7/10.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Doesn't zoom like live in another time zone/line? Thor doesn't know about it and so he can't affect it.
Zoom exists ahead of the current timestream. The time around him flows differently. He can go as fast or as slow as he wants to because of it. But he moves along the time stream. If Thor stops time, its stopping time period. Not just to affect Zoom, but to affect everyone.

I think it would work.

xJLxKing
Zoom exists ahead of the current timestream. The time around him flows differently. He can go as fast or as slow as he wants to because of it. But he moves along the time stream. If Thor stops time, its stopping time period. Not just to affect Zoom, but to affect everyone.

I think it would work.
Didn't someone(forgot which flash) drew something that showed Zoom's timeline in different formations like

-------------->
| /
| /
------------------------>

Enyalus
Didn't someone(forgot which flash) drew something that showed Zoom's timeline in different formations like

---------------------->
| /
| /
------------------------>

Jay.

It was a hypothesis.

You have the explanation wrong.

xJLxKing
Jay.

It was a hypothesis.

You have the explanation wrong.
But it kinds proves my point. His educated guess is pretty accurate.

h1a8
Zoom combos Thor before Thor can act. Close this spite thread.

kgkg
Current Thor wins

Classic goes down :/

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
Classic goes down :/

Yeah, Classic Thor goes down ridiculously hard.

xJLxKing
Classic would definitely lose which is why I didn't use him. If Zoom defeated Superman, WW...etc then he can beat Thor who is around Superman's strenght except even slower.

kgkg
Classic would definitely lose which is why I didn't use him. If Zoom defeated Superman, WW...etc then he can beat Thor who is around Superman's strenght except even slower. Zoom defeated Superman in continuity?

Also you have to remember Barry defeated Zoom and his durability is not high.

Zoom is badass but I don't see how he will overcome the Odinforce

Enyalus
Zoom defeated Superman in continuity?

Ah, wrong Zoom. That was Professor Zoom. I assume the OP meant Hunter Zolomon. The one who was faster than an amped Wally.

EDIT: That sounded so rude, lol. I don't mean it to be!

xJLxKing
Zoom as the one who fought Wally when everyone gave him their speed. That guy not Pr. Zoom

I don't see how OD will stop Zoom. He hits harder then Superman, he hits faster, he is harder too hit. He sees the future, he is intagible. I don't see Thor stopping Zoom by stoping time because he is in another timeline which is ahead.

Also, when one stops time, he stops the present, not future, or past.

Symmetric Chaos

Different Zoom and while the point holds in theory it doesn't seem to apply in practice. He hits people like WW across the country without hurting himself and lack of durability isn't much a handicap when he consistently avoids getting hit and unlike most speedsters he doesn't have many example of being hit by someone without a lot of superspeed.

kgkg
Ah, wrong Zoom. That was Professor Zoom. I assume the OP meant Hunter Zolomon. The one who was faster than an amped Wally.

EDIT: That sounded so rude, lol. I don't mean it to be! That was Prof Zoom? It's been a while since I looked at that issue.

Enyalus
That was Prof Zoom? It's been a while since I looked that issue.
Both Zooms were present where Barry comes back on the Treadmill to help Wally. Professor Zoom is the one who spins his arm really fast and sends one of the Flashes (I think its Wally) into a building. You can tell because Hunter wears dark goggles and Professor Zoom wears none.

Naija boy
Current thor wins. Classic loses

kgkg
Both Zooms were present where Barry comes back on the Treadmill to help Wally. Professor Zoom is the one who spins his arm really fast and sends one of the Flashes (I think its Wally) into a building. You can tell because Hunter wears dark goggles and Professor Zoom wears none. I was taking about this:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9968/19069943.th.jpghttp://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9058/76242039.th.jpghttp://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6262/74632784.th.jpg

-Is this the guy you are calling Prof Zoom?
-He has dark goggles and is talking like Zoom no when did Prof zoom started talking with SSSS TTTT

Enyalus
I was taking about this:
-Is this the guy you are calling Prof Zoom?
-He has dark goggles and is talking like Zoom no when did Prof zoom started talking with SSSS TTTT

Lol, yes, that is Hunter Zoom, not Professor Zoom. But that's Bart who is stopping him, not Barry.

That threw me.

And at the time, Bart had the entire Speed Force, as I'm sure you know.

kgkg
Lol, yes, that is Hunter Zoom, not Professor Zoom. But that's Bart who is stopping him, not Barry.

That threw me.

And at the time, Bart had the entire Speed Force, as I'm sure you know. Shit I did say Barry didn't I sad I meant Bart.

Mindset
Well Bart is the greatest Flash.

Enyalus
Shit I did say Barry didn't I sad I meant Bart.
Yup yup. IMO Zoom was still faster in that fight, and Bart was simply smarter by vibrating through the ground and coming up to stick him with the tranqs.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
Well Bart is the greatest Flash.
Seconded. big grin

kgkg
I like Wally for some reason

Enyalus
I like Wally for some reason
I liked Wally until he had kids...I wish Zoom wouldnt've ****ed up Linda's miscarriage.

kgkg
Does anyone know if Zoom regained his power since Rogues' Revenge?

Mindset
Haven't heard anything from him since.

h1a8
This is a spite thread. Close please.
Zoom beats any version of Thor by beating him to the punch.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
This is a spite thread. Close please.
Zoom beats any version of Thor by beating him to the punch.
Your mother shouldn't have waited past that first trimester. She was late to the punch and look what happened.

manx422
ZOOM

Warlord
OF Thor wins this

Galan007
Zoom moves ahead of time in his own personal 'time bubble', which is completely disconnected from the current timesream. That said, if Thor only stopped local/current time, it more than likely wouldn't affect Zoom at all.

Not saying Zoom wins, but I don't see Thor beating him via time manipulation.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom moves ahead of time in his own personal 'time bubble', which is completely disconnected from the current timesream. That said, if Thor only stopped local/current time, it more than likely wouldn't affect Zoom at all.

Not saying Zoom wins, but I don't see Thor beating him via time manipulation.
thumb up thumb up thumb up That's what I was saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.