Sub-Zero vs Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat vs Ryu from Street Fighter.

Nemesis X
Ryu - Can I have a snowcone before kicking your ass?

sketch_turner
Ryu

Ridley_Prime
Ouch. Poor Subby. =(

ThunderGodEneru
Ryu floors him in one punch.

Ridley_Prime
Hence why I said what I said. stick out tongue

I am who I am
Subzero...I remember a thread where some guys said Subzero would kill Gill.

ThunderGodEneru
Whoever said that is an idiot. no expression

I am who I am
Well, those are the same guys who say Orochi can stomp Akuma. I would bump that Sub Zero and Scorpion VS Gill thread, but nah.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Orochi would stomp Akuma.

and about my answer about this thread, Ryu wins.

Csdabest
Just to make sure its no Unanimous(cant spell). Ill say Sub-zero wins

I am who I am
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Orochi would stomp Akuma.
Lol, just like Dan would stomp Geese

Sado22
subzero freezes his balls and crushes them.......oh, wait, ryu's neutered. my bad. ryu wins sad

LLLLLink
Ryu wins this. Mule kicks his head off?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by I am who I am
Lol, just like Dan would stomp Geese

because Orochi is featless? laughing out loud

ThunderGodEneru
No, because Gouki's feats are on a far grander scale and can kill him in one punch.

Sado22
it was his special attack the kkrz. you know it, we all know it. all evidence is against you people. now stfu and stop anally raping a dead horse.

akuma can't kill anyone with a regular punch, hasn't done it and never will do it.

~SADO

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
No, because Gouki's feats are on a far grander scale and can kill him in one punch.

best prank ever.

sometimes Gouki's fan are tryong to overhype Gouki. while his "punch" shatters an island his tenma gou zankuu is far from an island buster. that shows how powerful Gouki's real punch. erm

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Sado22
it was his special attack the kkrz. you know it, we all know it. all evidence is against you people. now stfu and stop anally raping a dead horse.

akuma can't kill anyone with a regular punch, hasn't done it and never will do it.

~SADO Prove that he did it then when the move was created years later.

Your only evidence it was is that he punched the ground(because there are so many ways to punch the ground right?), and he had an aura(he always has a random fvcking aura).

There were cracks.

When you punch your fist into something, there are going to be cracks.

When he used the KKRZ, he SPLIT the mountain, he shattered the island.

Also, time for some fun powerscaling, Gouken and Gouki are roughly the same level right?

Gouken with a punch raised a waterfall.

Orochi, having absolutely no durability feats, is shattered like glass.

ThunderGodEneru
best prank ever.

sometimes Gouki's fan are tryong to overhype Gouki. while his "punch" shatters an island his tenma gou zankuu is far from an island buster. that shows how powerful Gouki's real punch. erm The Tenma Gou Zankuu was only used on a submarine, so it is a fairly unknown move in terms of limitations, and the TGZ is a cutting attack, like the KKRZ.

Seriously, I do not know why it is so hard for people to accept SF characters are so powerful.

Gill can return to life indefinately, rain meteors, and split the ocean with a gesture.

Bison has showings of taking nuclear weapons, and vaporising villages by powering up.

Gouki has shattered islands, kicked sunken ships in half, and split a mountain.

Shit, even a mid-tier like Balrog can kill an elephant with a single punch.

Kirikaze Fuuma
The Tenma Gou Zankuu was only used on a submarine, so it is a fairly unknown move in terms of limitations, and the TGZ is a cutting attack, like the KKRZ.

Seriously, I do not know why it is so hard for people to accept SF characters are so powerful.

Gill can return to life indefinately, rain meteors, and split the ocean with a gesture.

Bison has showings of taking nuclear weapons, and vaporising villages by powering up.

Gouki has shattered islands, kicked sunken ships in half, and split a mountain.

Shit, even a mid-tier like Balrog can kill an elephant with a single punch.

another "cutting technique" excuse. laughing out loud

when did TGZ is a cutting technique? it creates an explosion not a cut. and one of his energy ball is as strong as his fist.

bison tanking a nuclear weapon in non-canon ending where the psycho drives explodes but he is still alive. funny isn't it? and more non canon ending where Dan trsahed him, Ken one shot him with a shoryuken, E-honda headbutt him then he is explodes, Fei long kick the **** out of him. oh, but it's a self destruct technique right?

it was stated that Balrog killed one of dhalsim's elephant. but it was never stated with what kind of attack. how many punches, etc.

I am who I am
because Orochi is featless? laughing out loud Well... I'm not gonna argue wit you about why a Capcom dude can beat an SNK guy I know it aint gonna go anywhere. I would gladly enter into a debate wit most others about the subject, but not you.

So, whatever man.

I am who I am
And also, Official statements from the SFEC say that "he destroyed his island". If he had used his mountain splittin' move to destroy the island, they woulda said it. They say what moves he used for his other feats. Google "Akuma destroys island wit a punch and erbody will say the same thing."

"This guy is a beast!"

This is the main reason you got Akuma beatin' Sephiroth by ridiculous margins on Final Fantasy dedicated forums. It's all facts and to deny it for the sake of others makes a person fanboi or a hater.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Well... I'm not gonna argue wit you about why a Capcom dude can beat an SNK guy I know it aint gonna go anywhere. I would gladly enter into a debate wit most others about the subject, but not you.

So, whatever man.

alright. whatever you want. you can live in your world where "all capcom defeat all SNK"

I am who I am
alright. whatever you want. you can live in your world where "all capcom defeat all SNK" You gotta be kiddin me. I have gave SNK dudes dozens of draws and victories, cuz I'm real like that. Unlike you.

If they don't have the feats like SF caharcters do, then they don't have the feats, lets stop bein' fanbois and be real.

Kirikaze Fuuma
You gotta be kiddin me. I have gave SNK dudes dozens of draws and victories, cuz I'm real like that. Unlike you.

If they don't have the feats like SF caharcters do, then they don't have the feats, lets stop bein' fanbois and be real.

if you think I'm SNK fanboy then you are wrong. I can tell you some of the match where capcom will win against SNK. you guys worships feats more than anything else and forget about the logic just like this Orochi.

I am who I am
if you think I'm SNK fanboy then you are wrong. You can say that but where is the proof?

I can tell you some of the match where capcom will win against SNK. you guys worships feats more than anything else and forget about the logic just like this Orochi. I bet I can name more threads where I say Capcom guys lose then you can name SNK guys who lose.

We use facts, y'all just use A>B>C logic and who ever you like more. It is impossible to make a coherent argument about why Orochi could beat Akuma or Ganon for that matter. He hasn't done anything. basically all y'all sayin' is, "Orochi wins cuz he's Orochi. That's not cool.

ThunderGodEneru
another "cutting technique" excuse. laughing out loud

when did TGZ is a cutting technique? it creates an explosion not a cut. and one of his energy ball is as strong as his fist.

bison tanking a nuclear weapon in non-canon ending where the psycho drives explodes but he is still alive. funny isn't it? and more non canon ending where Dan trsahed him, Ken one shot him with a shoryuken, E-honda headbutt him then he is explodes, Fei long kick the **** out of him. oh, but it's a self destruct technique right?

it was stated that Balrog killed one of dhalsim's elephant. but it was never stated with what kind of attack. how many punches, etc. 1. Looking at it, you are right.

2. His Hadoukens had burning damage in the anime, not shattering. Also, you are picking at straws, it is a plot inconsistency, Superman Prime has moved planets at FTL speeds, yet in his fights not even a city gets destroyed. That does not mean the previous feat should be disregarded.

3. Was the PD shown to explode? And beating people is not a feat.

4. It was stated to be his Gigaton Punch, and it was only one.

Sado22
he has it in SF4 dosn't he? SF4 took place a few months after SF2 which took place 3 years after SFA2. he is said to be PERFECTING the move at the end of SF3.

do the math.

ThunderGodEneru
he has it in SF4 dosn't he? SF4 took place a few months after SF2 which took place 3 years after SFA2. he is said to be PERFECTING the move at the end of SF3.

do the math. No, he does not have it in SF4.

And you're speculating.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. Looking at it, you are right.

2. His Hadoukens had burning damage in the anime, not shattering. Also, you are picking at straws, it is a plot inconsistency, Superman Prime has moved planets at FTL speeds, yet in his fights not even a city gets destroyed. That does not mean the previous feat should be disregarded.

3. Was the PD shown to explode? And beating people is not a feat.

4. It was stated to be his Gigaton Punch, and it was only one.

burning damage you mean when he did shakunetsu hadouken. not regular hadouken.

the entire base was exploded. I'll be surprised if psycho drive didn't explode with 10 bombs while a single bomb destroyed it. but if they killed Bison with their regular moves, does it mean that their power is stronger than a nuke caused by 10 bombs?

ok then.

Kazenji
Ryu's better then Sub-Zero since when ?

also which Sub-Zero are we using theres been two of them so far in the games.

ThunderGodEneru
burning damage you mean when he did shakunetsu hadouken. not regular hadouken.

the entire base was exploded. I'll be surprised if psycho drive didn't explode with 10 bombs while a single bomb destroyed it. but if they killed Bison with their regular moves, does it mean that their power is stronger than a nuke caused by 10 bombs?

ok then. True, can you point out when his regular Hadouken hit anything though?

And btw, you need to stop trying to nitpick Gouki's feats just because there is not much collateral damage in his fights, Superman Prime is a planet mover at FTL speeds, he does not destroy cities in fights, should we disreguard the previous feat?

The Psycho Drive exploded in every other ending did it not? And we never see the PD explode in the nuke one.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Kazenji

also which Sub-Zero are we using theres been two of them so far in the games. Always.

I am who I am
Bison did survive an A bomb sized explosion in canon. And even had enough strength to fight Rose and almost win, and she's better than Ryu.

The guy is pretty much immortal wit the Drive, as stated numerous times.

Nemesis X
Ryu's reading a book. Sub-Zero comes charging at Ryu and his fist KO's Sub-Zero. Ryu looks away from the book and looks down at Sub-Zero and says "Did I miss something?"

ThunderGodEneru
Bison did survive an A bomb sized explosion in canon. And even had enough strength to fight Rose and almost win, and she's better than Ryu.

The guy is pretty much immortal wit the Drive, as stated numerous times. Wait, he actually did it in the story?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji

also which Sub-Zero are we using theres been two of them so far in the games.

Since Ryu started fighting.

Most likely the younger. The older isn't Sub-Zero anymore, and the thread creator hasn't specified, so we assume it's the younger who is Sub-Zero

I am who I am
Wait, he actually did it in the story? Yup, after he got blown up by Charlie and the gang, he managed to survive, where he confronted Rose and almost killed her.

Bison's a beast, yo.

Sado22
so are you, genius wink

Kirikaze Fuuma
True, can you point out when his regular Hadouken hit anything though?

And btw, you need to stop trying to nitpick Gouki's feats just because there is not much collateral damage in his fights, Superman Prime is a planet mover at FTL speeds, he does not destroy cities in fights, should we disreguard the previous feat?

The Psycho Drive exploded in every other ending did it not? And we never see the PD explode in the nuke one.

hadouken no nazo stated that Gou hadouken is feels like Ryu's. but with greater power.

we are not talking about Superman Prime here. And Lifting strength is different than punching strength. even a boxer who can lift 50 kilos can punch harder than a bodybuilder who can lift 100 kilos.

from charlie's ending :

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3cha-21.gif http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3cha-22.gif

from guile's ending :

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3gui-29.gif http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3gui-30.gif

even Charlie's ending shows better scene where psycho drives exploded. but we all know Guile's ending is canon. and why don't you explain how could a single bomb destroys a psycho drive while ten cannot destroy it since ten bombs has much more devastating effects?

You can say that but where is the proof?

I bet I can name more threads where I say Capcom guys lose then you can name SNK guys who lose.

We use facts, y'all just use A>B>C logic and who ever you like more. It is impossible to make a coherent argument about why Orochi could beat Akuma or Ganon for that matter. He hasn't done anything. basically all y'all sayin' is, "Orochi wins cuz he's Orochi. That's not cool.

at least I'm not saying Kyo beat Pyron in one on one match. or Rock Howard beat M.Bison.

now, answer my question. Goenitz has feat, Orochi has no feat. which one is stronger?

Darkstorm Zero
To partially answer your question, Charlie dropped those bombs on the bases exterior. While the scenario in Guile's ending had them plant C4 directly on the Psycho Drive.

Kirikaze Fuuma
but the result is still the same. a giant explosion and the base destroyed.

I am who I am

at least I'm not saying Kyo beat Pyron in one on one match. or Rock Howard beat M.Bison.

now, answer my question. Goenitz has feat, Orochi has no feat. which one is stronger? But you have prolly only admitted to an SNK character losin' or drwain' wit some one like 3 times. Out of dozens of fights.

I think Goenitz is stronger when put in VS threads against characters who aint from SNK. He has proven his power. I even said he would beat Ryu in a thread. And even went on to say he's the best KOF boss in terms of power.

Kirikaze Fuuma
But you have prolly only admitted to an SNK character losin' or drwain' wit some one like 3 times. Out of dozens of fights.

I think Goenitz is stronger when put in VS threads against characters who aint from SNK. He has proven his power. I even said he would beat Ryu in a thread. And even went on to say he's the best KOF boss in terms of power.

if I'm SNK fanboy then I'll say EVERY SNK character would pawn all capcom's badly.

I see... but I didn't ask about Goenitz is stronger than any character who ain't from SNK. just a simple choice : Goenitz or Orochi?

I am who I am
if I'm SNK fanboy then I'll say EVERY SNK character would pawn all capcom's badly.

I see... but I didn't ask about Goenitz is stronger than any character who ain't from SNK. just a simple choice : Goenitz or Orochi?

You do.

Goenitz...there is no proof that Orochi is stronger. He may have gave Goenitz his wind powers but who is to say that when Orochi gave Goenitz his power, Goenitz could barely summon a light breeze and Goenitz had to train himself to make his powers stronger? It doesn't even state anywhere that Orochi is stronger than his own heralds.

Riot Iori choked out Orochi, but then get's destroyed EASILY by Ash Crimson and seein' as how NONE of these characters have any super
feats, there is no reason to put Ash below Orochi. Orochi is pretty much just another KOF boss.

Kirikaze Fuuma
You do.

Goenitz...there is no proof that Orochi is stronger. He may have gave Goenitz his wind powers but who is to say that when Orochi gave Goenitz his power, Goenitz could barely summon a light breeze and Goenitz had to train himself to make his powers stronger? It doesn't even state anywhere that Orochi is stronger than his own heralds.

Riot Iori choked out Orochi, but then get's destroyed EASILY by Ash Crimson and seein' as how NONE of these characters have any super
feats, there is no reason to put Ash below Orochi. Orochi is pretty much just another KOF boss.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/Marioftw/Facepalm-1.gif

Sado22
yes because in your case, you just happen to be always on the SF side laughing out loud

proof is not required because it's an illogical, brainf0ck to even suggest that Orochi is not stronger than his lackeys. prophets represent the power of god, does that mean they are stronger than him? wtf are you talking about?
Orochi threatened life on earth, could have potentially destroyed it. Goentiz could only phuck up a city. do the damn math.

oh wait...i know why you're saying this: Bison had his own clones make him run away like a little biatch that he is laughing

yes, and then he trained so much that he surpasses his own god. please mate, you're reaching now. this aint ryu we're talking about. not everyone can become the cosmic buddha by dojodorking erm

using flames of his family heritage built ESPECIALLY to take out Orochi. it wasn't his orochi power but his yasakani heritage that allowed him to do that. do suggest otherwise is monstrous stupidity.

using Kagura's mirror powers especially designed to suck out orochi power. that and the fact that Orochi Iori is far from a smart fighter.

goentiz pwned a city with a glimpse of his power>>>anything you can name from SF.

~Sado

Zack Fair

Thats awesome.

P-Geyser

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ThunderGodEneru
hadouken no nazo stated that Gou hadouken is feels like Ryu's. but with greater power.

we are not talking about Superman Prime here. And Lifting strength is different than punching strength. even a boxer who can lift 50 kilos can punch harder than a bodybuilder who can lift 100 kilos.

from charlie's ending :

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3cha-21.gif http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3cha-22.gif

from guile's ending :

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3gui-29.gif http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u130/kensaburo/sfa3gui-30.gif

even Charlie's ending shows better scene where psycho drives exploded. but we all know Guile's ending is canon. and why don't you explain how could a single bomb destroys a psycho drive while ten cannot destroy it since ten bombs has much more devastating effects?

now, answer my question. Goenitz has feat, Orochi has no feat. which one is stronger? 1. And? That means...What?

2. It is a viable example, but for a better one, he has flown through a planet and destroyed one, and when fighting Monarch did not destroy shit. Point being that lack of collateral damage does not take away previous feats like you seem to believe.

3. One had the bombs planted on the Drive, the other had bombs dropped on the base, big difference.

I am who I am
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa281/Marioftw/Facepalm-1.gif Lol, That's pretty good kid, unnecessary and in no way helped your argument, but it looks cool, I'll give you that.Originally posted by Sado22
yes because in your case, you just happen to be always on the SF side laughing out loud

proof is not required because it's an illogical, brainf0ck to even suggest that Orochi is not stronger than his lackeys. prophets represent the power of god, does that mean they are stronger than him? wtf are you talking about?
Orochi threatened life on earth, could have potentially destroyed it. Goentiz could only phuck up a city. do the damn math.

oh wait...i know why you're saying this: Bison had his own clones make him run away like a little biatch that he is laughing

yes, and then he trained so much that he surpasses his own god. please mate, you're reaching now. this aint ryu we're talking about. not everyone can become the cosmic buddha by dojodorking erm

using flames of his family heritage built ESPECIALLY to take out Orochi. it wasn't his orochi power but his yasakani heritage that allowed him to do that. do suggest otherwise is monstrous stupidity.

using Kagura's mirror powers especially designed to suck out orochi power. that and the fact that Orochi Iori is far from a smart fighter.

goentiz pwned a city with a glimpse of his power>>>anything you can name from SF.

~Sado Your not gonna get me to argue wit you about SNK VS Capcom Sado.

I am who I am

/B] I just gotta say...

Orochi aint no damn god hand his prophets aint real prophets. His prophets gave the main characters a harder time and they have more feats. Until Orochi actually does somthin', he is weaker.

SmashBro
If this is the older one, Ryu.

If this is the younger one, Sub-Zero.

Frisky Dingo
Huh, arguing about Bison and Orochi in a Sub Zero VS Ryu discussion? Doesn't get much dumber than this.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I just gotta say...

Orochi aint no damn god hand his prophets aint real prophets. His prophets gave the main characters a harder time and they have more feats. Until Orochi actually does somthin', he is weaker.

Goenitz is part of his 4 heavenly kings. He has some of Orochi power inside him. and it obviously not as much as Orochi's. Orochi is the source of their power. No angels are stronger than their God. use or logic or something. even Goenitz worships Orochi as his God. it doesn't make sense he worship someone who is obviously weaker than him. that's why I said you guys always worship feat more than anything else. just like saying mutenroshi is stronger than SSJ4 Goku because SSJ4 Goku never destroyed a planet or a moon.

Kirikaze Fuuma
1. And? That means...What?

2. It is a viable example, but for a better one, he has flown through a planet and destroyed one, and when fighting Monarch did not destroy shit. Point being that lack of collateral damage does not take away previous feats like you seem to believe.

3. One had the bombs planted on the Drive, the other had bombs dropped on the base, big difference.

1. it has the same effects : well landed kick. with a greater power.

2. accepted.

3. charlie's ending shows psycho drive exploded too. even the final effects are the same : big explosion, the base was destroyed. even though it was dropped on the base it still influence inside the base.

I am who I am
Goenitz is part of his 4 heavenly kings. He has some of Orochi power inside him. and it obviously not as much as Orochi's. Orochi is the source of their power. No angels are stronger than their God. use or logic or something. even Goenitz worships Orochi as his God. it doesn't make sense he worship someone who is obviously weaker than him. that's why I said you guys always worship feat more than anything else. just like saying mutenroshi is stronger than SSJ4 Goku because SSJ4 Goku never destroyed a planet or a moon. I'm not gonna continue this stupid ass ordeal beyond this last point. Orochi has nothin' to do wit this thread and you and your buddy got my words TOTALLY phucked up as usual. This is why I usually ignore you.

OROCHI IS NOT A GOD. I know Orochi is better than Goenitz but it is IMPOSSIBLE to succeed in makin' a good argument to prove it in a FAIR VS thread cuz Goenitz has done more and done better. AND it has never been said that Orochi is stronger than ANYONE. Y'all worship who the hell you like more and who the hell they beat. That's worse than usin' feats by a long shot. And that DBZ analogy was stupid cuz Goku beat Master Roshi already. So we already know he's stronger. And Goku has more feats in his regular form than Master Roshi has in the entire anime.Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Huh, arguing about Bison and Orochi in a Sub Zero VS Ryu discussion? Doesn't get much dumber than this. This is dumb, but it gets worse. You aint seen nothin' yet. Check back in a day.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I'm not gonna continue this stupid ass ordeal beyond this last point. Orochi has nothin' to do wit this thread and you and your buddy got my words TOTALLY phucked up as usual. This is why I usually ignore you.

OROCHI IS NOT A GOD. I know Orochi is better than Goenitz but it is IMPOSSIBLE to succeed in makin' a good argument to prove it in a FAIR VS thread cuz Goenitz has done more and done better. AND it has never been said that Orochi is stronger than ANYONE. Y'all worship who the hell you like more and who the hell they beat. That's worse than usin' feats by a long shot. And that DBZ analogy was stupid cuz Goku beat Master Roshi already. So we already know he's stronger. And Goku has more feats in his regular form than Master Roshi has in the entire anime. This is dumb, but it gets worse. You aint seen nothin' yet. Check back in a day.

read again what I said. Goenitz only has some of Orochi's power while Orochi had 100% of his own power. if Goenitz has only some then he is stronger than the source of the power? please...

about that DBZ analogy, finally you can think better.

P.S : I won't reply this thread again if it's about Goenitz and Orochi. if you want to settle this, just made Orochi vs Goenitz thread.

Sado22
Gen has done nothing in terms of feat that makes him at Akuma's level, nor has Gouken or even Oro for that matter. but SF tells us that they are at his level.

what does that tell you? and Orochi could have destroyed the world hadn't it been for Kyo and Iori. what Goenitz did is nothing compared to what Orochi can do. not to mention that orochi can read minds, teleport, absorb energy, has telekenesis, can tear out your soul from your body, has an extremely rapid healing factor can bend time, is immortal and a god and the only reason he was defeated was because of the magical trinity that is sacred in its own right.

no need to reach like you are mane. your point was moot before it even got out of your mouth. that's the sad truth.

I am who I am
read again what I said. Goenitz only has some of Orochi's power while Orochi had 100% of his own power. if Goenitz has only some then he is stronger than the source of the power? please...

about that DBZ analogy, finally you can think better.

P.S : I won't reply this thread again if it's about Goenitz and Orochi. if you want to settle this, just made Orochi vs Goenitz thread. OMFG, that doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter how much more power Orochi has over Goenitz, if he has no proof or way to show it, YOU CAN'T MAKE AN ARGUMENT, you don't know how much stronger Orochi is than Goenitz. We have no way to judge Orochi's strength, speed or durability. And until we can, he loses.

Also 'Bout the me thinkin' better comment. That's good to know but, When will you start think' better?

And now I'm done.

I am who I am
Gen has done nothing in terms of feat that makes him at Akuma's level, nor has Gouken or even Oro for that matter. but SF tells us that they are at his level.

what does that tell you? and Orochi could have destroyed the world hadn't it been for Kyo and Iori. what Goenitz did is nothing compared to what Orochi can do. not to mention that orochi can read minds, teleport, absorb energy, has telekenesis, can tear out your soul from your body, has an extremely rapid healing factor can bend time, is immortal and a god and the only reason he was defeated was because of the magical trinity that is sacred in its own right.

no need to reach like you are mane. your point was moot before it even got out of your mouth. that's the sad truth. I have never used that excuse that cuz they are near Akuma's level, they win or even have a chance. You always make stupid shit up and succeed in makin' your self look dumb as hell. I only said things like that when it pertains to fights against other SF characters cuz the fight would take place in universe.

Orochi can kill all humans, supposedly, not destroy the world. Stop the fanboi wank, dude is not a planet buster. What the hell can Orochi do, lol? Name me one thing Orochi did that makes'im the strongest KOF character. Orochi can't read minds. Orochi can't absorb energy and erthang else you said, Orochi can do to an unknown degree. Hell, Bison can do that shit. And Orochi can't tear out the souls of the strong, only fodder and he has to get close to do it. Orochi has no healin' factor, you made that stupid shit up, as usual. Orochi can't bend time, what ever the hell that means. Let's see how immortal he is when his soul is sent to hell or his body gets torn to shreds. And HE IS NOT A GOD. GOD IS JUST A TITLE anyway. Don't know how many times we gotta tell you that. Are you stupid or somthin'? And show me where it says the only way to beat'im is to pit the sacred treasures against'im.

No need to wank like you doin', guy. Sad truth is, Orochi is not real and he's just a VG character. Its wrong of you to worship him as a God. Just slow down.

Sado22
not saying you did. you're saying won't even change the fact that the makers of SF have put gen on akuma's level without any feats to back up this claim. somehow your dumbass can't understand this simple fact that feats dont justify power levels...the makers of the game do.

says orochi can destroy the world. stop the retarded only-sf-characters-are-strong-and-no-one-else-is-and-if-someone-from-another-game-can-beat-ryu-i-will-slit-my-own-wrists-and-write-a-hate-mail-to-capcom-with-my-own-blood crap.

you just said it yourself, idiot

the fact that he can destroy the world/end humanity. sounds like a feat to me...considering esp that no one in your biblical SF comes close to it.

play the game, idiot.

play the game, idiot.

it is the soul that he rips out. play the game, idiot.

look at his winpose, idiot.

i meant bend dimensions. play the game idiot.

he is immortal, invincible and unkillable. he can bend dimensions. what makes you think he even has a soul. he's a god/divine creature

play the game. the whole orochi saga is JUST ABOUT THAT. idiot.

~Sado

I am who I am
not saying you did. you're saying won't even change the fact that the makers of SF have put gen on akuma's level without any feats to back up this claim. somehow your dumbass can't understand this simple fact that feats dont justify power levels...the makers of the game do.

says orochi can destroy the world. stop the retarded only-sf-characters-are-strong-and-no-one-else-is-and-if-someone-from-another-game-can-beat-ryu-i-will-slit-my-own-wrists-and-write-a-hate-mail-to-capcom-with-my-own-blood crap.

you just said it yourself, idiot

the fact that he can destroy the world/end humanity. sounds like a feat to me...considering esp that no one in your biblical SF comes close to it.

play the game, idiot.

play the game, idiot.

it is the soul that he rips out. play the game, idiot.

look at his winpose, idiot.

i meant bend dimensions. play the game idiot.

he is immortal, invincible and unkillable. he can bend dimensions. what makes you think he even has a soul. he's a god/divine creature

play the game. the whole orochi saga is JUST ABOUT THAT. idiot.

~Sado

1. You know, I'm gonna keep this civil and not insult the shit outta you, but I will say that you are irritatin' the shit outta me. I'm done after this. I'm not gonna argue wit Sado "I hate Street Fighter" 22 about why an SNK character would lose, especially not to a Capcom character.
The creators said Gen is equal to Akuma WAY BACK in Alpha 2. Even if he was still equal to Akuma it wouldn't matter in a fight where Gen wasn't fightin' another SF character. I think Akuma would destroy Goenitz and I can put together a 100% perfect argument why. Now if I put Gen against Goenitz I would have nothin' to say for Gen but, "he's equal to Akuma", that wont cut it. That's what your tryin' to do and it's retard logic.

2. That post really sucked and was really stupid and didn't help you at all.

3. What did I say? He can kill all humans, which any boss character can do? And you call me an idiot. laughing out loud

4. End all humanity over an unknown period of time, which any boss can do. And you got the nerve to say, I think SF is biblical, but you say Orochi is a REAL God and he can destroy the world. Pleez dawg, You sound border-line ridiculous right now.

5. You must really think I'm some lame ass hatah like you. And you keep callin' me an idiot. I should report you but you don't know me so your insults are pretty useless. You must think I don't play KOF. You must think I'm like you. I just come to KMC to hate like you do. I own EVERY main KOF except 99'. I have 94 all the way up to 11 and can play them at will. And I play them often. I like KOF and I'm not some lame ass, envious, hatain' ass VG geek like you, man. I know what I'm talkin' about.

If you spent more time makin' a solid argument as you did callin' me an idiot. You may actually be good at this. And wit that bein' said, Why don't you go play the phuckin' games, chump.

Lord (in your case, Orochi) knows you need to.

Darkstorm Zero
Me being a SF fan, I have said this long ago... Orochi is pretty vague considering he had a grand total of ONE game to his name personally. However, Sado is not wrong here for the most part. (Only his flaming is wrong, not his facts)

Simple fact is, Akuma never has tangled with a true immortal before, and judging from Orochi's power scale, Akuma's chances arn't good at all.

General Kaliero
Sado, for all the bashing you can have another warning. Congratulations.

Keep the insults out of your posts.

Kirikaze Fuuma
...That's it. I can't help it anymore.

you said you own them but you didn't know about Orochi's power. play KOF 97 again. you'll see some of winning pose where he sliced his own chest but it was healed in a matter of second.

And if you play sacred force team, you'll see that Kagura said he can read people mind. just play it again and you'll see what Sado said.

Oh please, don't be an ignorant. Maybe you said this because Bison retreated from his own dolls who only had a small amount of his power? Listen, Orochi has a bigger amount of power than Goenitz. fact. And what makes you think Goenitz is stronger? feat? Ah yes. Maybe you think Goenitz train so hard to surpass his master who had bigger portion of power. is that what you think? Like I said, use your logic. feat is not a main factor of what makes someone win.

I am who I am
...That's it. I can't help it anymore.

you said you own them but you didn't know about Orochi's power. play KOF 97 again. you'll see some of winning pose where he sliced his own chest but it was healed in a matter of second.

And if you play sacred force team, you'll see that Kagura said he can read people mind. just play it again and you'll see what Sado said.

Oh please, don't be an ignorant. Maybe you said this because Bison retreated from his own dolls who only had a small amount of his power? Listen, Orochi has a bigger amount of power than Goenitz. fact. And what makes you think Goenitz is stronger? feat? Ah yes. Maybe you think Goenitz train so hard to surpass his master who had bigger portion of power. is that what you think? Like I said, use your logic. feat is not a main factor of what makes someone win.

I know about that win pose, but Sado made it sound like the dude is like Jedah or Alucard.

And Orochi can't read minds...
Orochi
"You have no mind or brains".
Kagura
"You can read my mind?!"
Orochi
He basically says, "I don't have to. All humans think the same things".
Paraphrasin'.

I don't know what the whole Bison tidbit was about, that was stupid. Listen, Orochi has a "bigger power" than Goenitz but he aint got any feats and we don't know how much stronger he is then Goenitz. We have no way to gauge his powers and he was defeated by characters who at the time has no feats either. Feats are A main factor of what makes someone win.

Implied power wit out demonstration is useless in an argument.Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Simple fact is, Akuma never has tangled with a true immortal before, and judging from Orochi's power scale, Akuma's chances arn't good at all. So Bison AND Gill are not immortal, is that what your sayin'?

Orochi's power scale is 0 imo, cuz he aint did shit. You can imply how powerful he is all you want but wit no evidence to gauge, implied power can't be used.

P-Geyser
You guys are acting like Sado started this insulting first....geez. embarrasment

Darkstorm Zero
Dude, your 'imo' doesn't actually detract from a characters known powerscale. wether or not he's got feats is incredibly detriment to the argument at hand.

Feats, while good, arn't argument breakers.

I am who I am
And cuz you think Orochi is stronger than erbody doesn't make it fact. Just bein' better than Goenitz aint an argument breaker either.

Especially when his foes aint from SNK. I never see peeps argue why orochi would beat Seph or Ganon. Hmmmm......only Capcom dudes.

Darkstorm Zero
It's not just what I think, Have a look, I'm certainly not the only one who 'thinks' this, even those that have only fractions of his power have made comparable feats to Gouki, and youre telling me that a being who has the complete power isn't winning because he has no feats.

Then you havn't been at KMC long enough, and certainly not at other forums...

ThunderGodEneru
And what feats do his followers have that are comparable to Gouki's?

Darkstorm Zero
Goenitz crushing a stadium with a tornado, the other 3 changing landscapes with their aura's, Rugal's crush fest of the 95 cast, Leona and Iori in Riot mode taking slightly less than half the 97 cast each...

Need I continue?

I am who I am
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
It's not just what I think, Have a look, I'm certainly not the only one who 'thinks' this, even those that have only fractions of his power have made comparable feats to Gouki, and youre telling me that a being who has the complete power isn't winning because he has no feats.

Then you havn't been at KMC long enough, and certainly not at other forums... I can show you more people who think opposite than you, then you can show me who think Orochi is this mighty God of Gods. This forum is so special, peeps think he's on Jedah an Pyron level.

You must not visit may other sites or only go to fanboi sites. And one of the feats his lackeys have come anywhere near Akuma's.

ThunderGodEneru
Goenitz crushing a stadium with a tornado, the other 3 changing landscapes with their aura's, Rugal's crush fest of the 95 cast, Leona and Iori in Riot mode taking slightly less than half the 97 cast each...

Need I continue? Stadium? Gouki destroyed an island, that's a feat well above city busting, let alone a friggin stadium.

Changing landscapes is vague, be more specific.

Crushing the 95 cast isn't really impressive to Gouki, who can kill them all, one punch per person.

Iori's feat is even less impressive.

Yes you should.

I am who I am
Goenitz crushing a stadium with a tornado Oh, a stadium. Oh my. Goukentou is big enough to put several stadiums on. And Akuma destroyed that wit a punch. Hell, Ryu could wreck sky scrappers wit Hadoukens.

the other 3 changing landscapes with their aura's, You failed to mention how it's sacred ground for Orochi dorks. And they STILL got soloed. Bison changes the weather and makes skull anomalies in the background and his stage aint even special grounds that are supposed to react to his powers.

Rugal's crush fest of the 95 cast, Leona and Iori in Riot mode taking slightly less than half the 97 cast each... I hope TGE knows that NO ONE in 95 has any feats or showins of power. Thus, Rugal beat a bunch of featless wonders. But then, loses to only 3 of them. laughing out loud

Need I continue? I am dead serious when I say this...YES, continue.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Not only in sacred force team. You can also see it in Ryo's team where Orochi already know it was a kyokugen style and called it a reckless gamble. And please answer this question. a small portion of Orochi power makes him go wild destroys a stadium without his full power. Then what about someone who possessed the full power? a weakling who never did anything? please explain how if that's your answer.

Orochi is not a God? probably. but remember this case : Crimson king in samurai deeper kyo made 4 red cross knight from his own flesh and blood. and none of those red cross knight are stronger than crimson king. they are far weaker but possessed some of Crimson King's power. and please note Crimson King is not a God.

not a normal punch. if a normal punch can destroy an island, then his tenma gou zankuu can destroyed a continent.

None of them beat Rugal. Rugal was self destructed.

Iori caused the surrounding area simultaneously warps as if time and space were caving in on itself. and normal human would probably have died suffering from these brutal emissions of Iori's psyche. (KOF 2001 background story)

I am who I am
I really don't feel like arguin' wit you anymore. Er time we bump heads nothin' gets accomplished. I don't have the patience anymore.

Darkstorm Zero
I can show you more people who think opposite than you, then you can show me who think Orochi is this mighty God of Gods. This forum is so special, peeps think he's on Jedah an Pyron level.

You must not visit may other sites or only go to fanboi sites. And one of the feats his lackeys have come anywhere near Akuma's.

And how many of these 'opponents' hate KOF on principal?

I never called Orochi a God, he is immortal, perhaps a demon with divine powers due to his link with Gaia, but not a god and certainly not omnipotent, thats not my point. And nobody claimed he was higher end Darkstalker levels, certainly not God Tier darkstalker, he's no dimension smasher, but time warping, dimensional shifting, high end telekinetics and psychic power, among other things.

Fanboi sites, yeah, C Master would love to hear that...

Stadium? Gouki destroyed an island, that's a feat well above city busting, let alone a friggin stadium.

Changing landscapes is vague, be more specific.

Crushing the 95 cast isn't really impressive to Gouki, who can kill them all, one punch per person.

Iori's feat is even less impressive.

Yes you should.

#1: I said comparable, and remember, Goenitz did it with a powerup.

#2: Fight the awakened new face team at the end of 97. purple flames scorching the landscape 1st, lightning storms wwrecking huge areas in the 2nd, and volcanic activity shaking everything in the 3rd. And the funny thing is, thats nothing compared to what Orochi's dimensional screwups do in his background.

#3: Prove that right now... Most of them are nobodies, granted, but quite a few are comparable to Ryu, who hangs with Akuma pretty well.

#4: I'm not going for impressiveness, just comparability.

I am who I am
And how many of these 'opponents' hate KOF on principal? None...

I never called Orochi a God, he is immortal, perhaps a demon with divine powers due to his link with Gaia,
but not a god and certainly not omnipotent, thats not my point.You gotta prove he's got divine powers and I don't think bein' linked to the KOF version of Gaia is enough evidence.

And nobody claimed he was higher end Darkstalker levels, certainly not God Tier darkstalker, he's no dimension smasher, but time warping, dimensional shifting, high end telekinetics and psychic power, among other things.You and few other guys said they were on the same level. How does he warp time? And how does that help him in a fight? It didn't work so well on Kyo and Iori. You came up wit the stuff about them bein' his Cryptonite, are you gonna tell me they are resistant to him too? He can shift dimensions on a small scale, affectin' only himself. "High end telekinetics"? What proof can you present to me that would make me think it's "high end"?

Everything you just said makes'im sound excruciatingly similar to Bison, but Bison uses his powers often, so you can actually gauge them to measure how strong and effective they are. Orochi, not so much.

Fanboi sites, yeah, C Master would love to hear that..O, wow, One site where only 2 people think Orochi would win. That's good.

Darkstorm Zero
None...

You gotta prove he's got divine powers and I don't think bein' linked to the KOF version of Gaia is enough evidence.

You and few other guys said they were on the same level. How does he warp time? And how does that help him in a fight? It didn't work so well on Kyo and Iori. You came up wit the stuff about them bein' his Cryptonite, are you gonna tell me they are resistant to him too? He can shift dimensions on a small scale, affectin' only himself. "High end telekinetics"? What proof can you present to me that would make me think it's "high end"?

Everything you just said makes'im sound excruciatingly similar to Bison, but Bison uses his powers often, so you can actually gauge them to measure how strong and effective they are. Orochi, not so much.

O, wow, One site where only 2 people think Orochi would win. That's good.

#1: Bull...

#2: So, Gill being divine despite not being immortal is ok, but Orochi being immortal and linked to Gaia is not? Pfft!

#3: The dude works on a completely different timescale to mortals as it is, nevermind the fact that he teleports, has reality and time-space warping, maybe not high end like dudes in Marvel, but high enough.

#4: I 'NEVER' said it's kryptonite, I said it is a vulnerability because nothing else could even damage him, you tell me what that means.

#5: Do you know what telekinetics are?

#6: Unfortunately, the one time we HAVE seen Orochi do anything, he outshone Bison in every conceivable way, Bison, while powerful, still got pounded a bunch of times at his peak.

#7: Your delusional, you and Jax are the only one's arguing against him.

I am who I am
#1: Bull...

#2: So, Gill being divine despite not being immortal is ok, but Orochi being immortal and linked to Gaia is not? Pfft!

#3: The dude works on a completely different timescale to mortals as it is, nevermind the fact that he teleports, has reality and time-space warping, maybe not high end like dudes in Marvel, but high enough.

#4: I 'NEVER' said it's kryptonite, I said it is a vulnerability because nothing else could even damage him, you tell me what that means.

#5: Do you know what telekinetics are?

#6: Unfortunately, the one time we HAVE seen Orochi do anything, he outshone Bison in every conceivable way, Bison, while powerful, still got pounded a bunch of times at his peak.

#7: Your delusional, you and Jax are the only one's arguing against him.

If you say so.

Never said Gill had divine powers. Your puttin' words in my mouth.

Most bosses can teleport. Orochi does not have as reality and time-space warping powers. If so...prove it.

And you made that up. It's not true. Show me proof...

Yes, and I want you to prove how strong his telekinetics are.

Lol. Yeah right. Bison was shown bein' able to vape cities and survive A-Bomb sized explosions and still pick fights afterwards. Orochi got shown once and pwnd by 3 characters. You can't just make stuff up. You gotta prove it.

Have you seen the The Orochi VS Ganon or Sephiroth threads. Pretty much erbody on this side of the forum is sayin' the same thing that we are. I'm afraid you part of the ridiculous, ingratiatingly loud minority.

You can reply to this if you want but if you can't show me proof, then I'm goin' to ignore you. Plus this fight is between Sub Zero and Ryu.

Darkstorm Zero
#2: You yourself said he had messiah abilities, don't back out now.

#3: You see, this is ALL you ever say. "Prove it" is quickly becoming a copout excuse. Orochi's warping abilities where demonstrated when he broke the Yata seal.

#4: I made up a very well known fact that has been stated for over 10 years? *Shakes head*... No dude, thats your sad denial of truth, nothing more.

#5: Hows about controlling his minions from beyon a seal, granting their powers, affecting blood riots... Nobody in SF can do this purely with their minds.

#6: Ah, the old "Prove it" crutch again, how cute. Surviving a bomb blast is a small feat nowdays, especially in the face of global effect power... And Bison's been beaten by single fighters WITHOUT plot device assist, don't make stupid arguments please... You denying something does not = anyone making shit up.

#7: Consession accepted. I don't particularly care about what you choose to ignore when your wrong.

I am who I am
#2: You yourself said he had messiah abilities, don't back out now.

#3: You see, this is ALL you ever say. "Prove it" is quickly becoming a copout excuse. Orochi's warping abilities where demonstrated when he broke the Yata seal.

#4: I made up a very well known fact that has been stated for over 10 years? *Shakes head*... No dude, thats your sad denial of truth, nothing more.

#5: Hows about controlling his minions from beyon a seal, granting their powers, affecting blood riots... Nobody in SF can do this purely with their minds.

#6: Ah, the old "Prove it" crutch again, how cute. Surviving a bomb blast is a small feat nowdays, especially in the face of global effect power... And Bison's been beaten by single fighters WITHOUT plot device assist, don't make stupid arguments please... You denying something does not = anyone making shit up.

#7: Consession accepted. I don't particularly care about what you choose to ignore when your wrong.

2. I never said he had Messiah abilities, I said he does things that messiahs do, unlike Orochi. I don't know how he's accomplishin' these messiah like feats. He could just be doin' these things through force alone and not divine power. Never said he was divine. Don't make stuff up, especially not about me.

3. How does breakin' the Yata seal="warping abilities"? Lol, your gonna have to prove that.

4. How can you make such a stupid ignorant comment about me wit out showin' me proof of what I asked. Prove it. Don't talk shit, just bring the goods. Once you prove it I'll believe you.

5. Orochi wasn't doin' any of that shit from beyond the seal. The new faces team and Goenitz was orchestrating the whole plot. Stop lyin'. And Orochi aint grant shit. Their ancestors passed that Orochi shit down to them. Now you resort to lyin'.

6. What? That is the dumbest shit you ever said. And when Bison got soloed, he had no feats or it wasn't Shin Bison. You talk shit cuz you can't prove anything you say. You make me think your a liar if you can keep goin back and forth wit me wit out bringin' the proof I asked for. Your just tryin' to win a debate, you don't even believe the things you say. I know it. Show proof or be silent.

7. laughing Okay DSZ.

Darkstorm Zero
You sir, are an out & out liar now.

Your reported for trolling. And with that, begone with you and your lies, welcome to my ignore list.

I am who I am
You sir, are an out & out liar now.

Your reported for trolling. And with that, begone with you and your lies, welcome to my ignore list. I can easily report you for trollin' seein as how you started it wit me 1st. Your just angry now, cuz I caught you lyin'.

And you've been on my ignore list for months. I just choose to read your posts sometimes. So yeah, I kinda beat you to it. And I know your gonna read this laughing

Sado22
no, you tried. 10 points for effort but you failed big grin

fact remains that they said so without Gen having enough feats to back it up.

Goenitz destroyed a stadium with a glimpse of his power. Akuma destroyed ayres rock with his greatest technique. sounds like they'll have a good fight regardless of who wins.

kill humans yes. annihilating human existance is another thing. Orochi is the creature that can destroy the human species (and the world for that matter).

yes stick out tongue

cuz you're talking shite, blaming me for shite i didn't do and started flaming first.

yeah i'm so envious i have ryu sitting on my top10 list. i'm so envious i have a site that has never before seen pics for Sf boys. i'm so envious that i've been a loyal capcom fan since the age of 12 and have owned, played, beaten EVERY SF that has ever come out, watched all the SF animes and even the saturday morning cartoons. the thing is, you're saying orochi can't read minds when before his boss battle it clearly says he can. you say he can't bend dimensions, but after beating him he literally bends the dimensions so that he can sleep for 1000 years. you say he can't regenerate even though his winpose has him tear away at his chest and the regenerate in a second. you say he's not a god, and maybe he aint, but he sure as hell is godlike. in fact, all the shite you say can easily be negated by ingame evidence.
so kill the noise.

btw, you keep saying i make shite up. please tell me when i did that? give me an example where i made shite up that wasn't misinterpretation on my part...and stuck to it even if someone pointed out that i made a mistake.

~Sado

I am who I am
STFU Sado...it's over now.

Kirikaze Fuuma
You ignored me, Sado and makes DSZ puts you on his ignore list. Your most impressive feats.

I am who I am
I have 3 feats...that's great. What a fine demonstration of power.

Sado22
he's still got more than ryu laughing out loud

goldjoker
akuma wins vs the orochi
akuma exewcute the raging demon and one moments thousands strikes

Darkstorm Zero
Uhuh....

Too bad Orochi shrugs it off like a fleabite and proceeds to tear Akuma's soul from his body with all the ease of me pressing buttons on my keyboard.

ThunderGodEneru
Uhuh....

Too bad Orochi shrugs it off like a fleabite and proceeds to tear Akuma's soul from his body with all the ease of me pressing buttons on my keyboard. Because he has really shown to be able to survive the Raging Demon right?

Don't be stupid.

Darkstorm Zero
The dude has no actual soul to speak of, his avatar might, but that won't actually stop Orochi itself.

He's shown to survive worse, and is an actual immortal.

Sado22
you've got akuam confused with Kenshiro dude big grin
SGS takes you to hell

Gumachi
Nevermind.

I am who I am
Originally posted by goldjoker

akuma exewcute the raging demon and one moments thousands strikes That's actually right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.