Mewtwo vs Arceus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Mewtwo vs Arceus with all moves that they can possibly learn (including TMs and HMs and move tutor) in the Pokemon games that they are in in their respective arsenal.

I'm hoping Mewtwo wins.

Ridley_Prime
I dunno. Arceus is God of the Pokemon universe, so you tell me.
doesn't automatically make him cooler than Mewtwo, though

ThunderGodEneru
One is a psychic cat, the other is God.

Gee I wonder who wins.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
One is a psychic cat, the other is God.

Gee I wonder who wins.

Mewtwo is a kangaroo. One of the only Pokemon that Arceus didnt create. Mewtwo is cooler, but I dont know what powers Arceus has, so I dont know if Mewtwo can take him.

Ridley_Prime
lolwut?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Mewtwo is a kangaroo. One of the only Pokemon that Arceus didnt create. Mewtwo is cooler, but I dont know what powers Arceus has, so I dont know if Mewtwo can take him. ..........I'm going to go with no. erm

He is a clone from Mew, who is a cat, Mewtwo is a cat dude.

Powers? Arceus created the entire universe, Arceus is the God of Pokemon.

LLLLLink
You can look at Mewtwo and seriously call him a cat? Am I going to have to post pictures? Since when do cats stand constantly on two legs?

Welcome to Kindergarten! Today we are going to distinguish a cat from a kangaroo!

And if that's Arceus power, thats good enough for me.

ThunderGodEneru
You can look at Mewtwo and seriously call him a cat? Am I going to have to post pictures? Since when do cats stand constantly on two legs?

Welcome to Kindergarten! Today we are going to distinguish a cat from a kangaroo!

And if that's Arceus power, thats good enough for me. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p60/JJAPrice15/mewtwo.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l325/focalpoints/Australian%20Wildlife/k1.jpg

The first picture is Mewtwo. The second is a Kangaroo.

Notice the characteristics of Mewtwo. Thick, generally round head with sharp features, short pointed ears, three toes but only stands on two, with the third raised, and possesses opposible thumbs, which in fact is a trait of some felines.

He bears nearly no resemblance to a frickin Kangaroo.

He stands on his two feet. So does Blastoise, that doesn't change the fact that he is a fvcking turtle.

Mew is a cat, why would Mewtwo, clone of Mew, NOT be a cat?

LLLLLink
Both have big thighs and feet. Exactly the same body, actually.
Slap Mewtwo's head on that kangaroo, and it looks like official art.

I suggest that you see a doctor about some glasses.

ThunderGodEneru
Both have big thighs and feet. Exactly the same body, actually.
Slap Mewtwo's head on that kangaroo, and it looks like official art.

I suggest that you see a doctor about some glasses. I think you need to see a doctor about getting tested for Down's Syndrome.

Big thighs? Sure. Totally different feet. The Kangaroo has long, fully planted feet, Mewtwo's feet only have two toes planted and has its third toe raised, and the planted part of the foot is very short.

Just stop posting, everytime you do you embarass yourself.

LLLLLink
I think you need to see a doctor about getting tested for Down's Syndrome.

Big thighs? Sure. Totally different feet. The Kangaroo has long, fully planted feet, Mewtwo's feet only have two toes planted and has its third toe raised, and the planted part of the foot is very short.

Just stop posting, everytime you do you embarass yourself.

Dude, your saying that Mewtwo looks more like a CAT. A cat walks on 4 legs. Mewtwo does not. That makes him closer to a kangaroo than a cat right there. What is wrong with you?

ThunderGodEneru
Dude, your saying that Mewtwo looks more like a CAT. A cat walks on 4 legs. Mewtwo does not. That makes him closer to a kangaroo than a cat right there. What is wrong with you? Oh dear fvcking God how someone can be this stupid I will never know.

In fiction, there are such things as Anthropomorphic creatures, which are animals with distinctly human characteristics, such as walking on two legs, like Sonic the Hedgehog.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropomorphism

Read this please.

LLLLLink
Then dont say that Mewtwo looks like a CAT, which he clearly doesnt. The fact is, he has more in common with a kangaroo than with a cat. Nice attempt at dodging your fail, though. Now how about getting back to topic?

ThunderGodEneru
Then dont say that Mewtwo looks like a CAT, which he clearly doesnt. The fact is, he has more in common with a kangaroo than with a cat. Nice attempt at dodging your fail, though. Now how about getting back to topic? No you stupid moron he does not look more like a Kangaroo, he only walks on two legs, that and big thighs is the ONLY similarity that he shares with a Kangaroo.

He has SEVERAL distinctly feline features, and is the fvcking clone of a cat, he IS a cat, you ARE a moron.

Get back on topic? Who is dodging their fail now? This thread was over when it started, Arceus is God, he wins, period.

LLLLLink
No you stupid moron he does not look more like a Kangaroo, he only walks on two legs, that and big thighs is the ONLY similarity that he shares with a Kangaroo.

He has SEVERAL distinctly feline features, and is the fvcking clone of a cat, he IS a cat, you ARE a moron.

Get back on topic? Who is dodging their fail now? This thread was over when it started, Arceus is God, he wins, period.

Name one feature about Mewtwo (besides his name) that is feline that a kangaroo doesnt also share.

Im not dodging a fail because I DIDNT fail, unlike you are doing every time I see you.

But I will agree that Arceus wins, even though I like Mewtwo better.

ThunderGodEneru
Name one feature about Mewtwo (besides his name) that is feline that a kangaroo doesnt also share.

Im not dodging a fail because I DIDNT fail, unlike you are doing every time I see you.

But I will agree that Arceus wins, even though I like Mewtwo better. His short, pointed ears. His small feet. His round head(which does not resemble a Kangaroo's at all).

He is a cat. Deal with it.

Then why is it I am considered something of an authority on this forum, and you've been here like two days and are already considered a lulzy fanboy?

LLLLLink
His short, pointed ears. His small feet. His round head(which does not resemble a Kangaroo's at all).

He is a cat. Deal with it.

Then why is it I am considered something of an authority on this forum, and you've been here like two days and are already considered a lulzy fanboy?

Dude those are more like horns than ears. Look nothin like a cats at all.

Who cares?

ThunderGodEneru
Dude those are more like horns than ears. Look nothin like a cats at all.

Who cares? Nice picking at straws.

I accept your concession.

LLLLLink
Nice picking at straws.

I accept your concession.

Well, its just that Im looking at my cat right now, and it does not have bones protuding from its head where its ears should be.

Sorry, I dont bow to the inferior.

ThunderGodEneru
Well, its just that Im looking at my cat right now, and it does not have bones protuding from its head where its ears should be.

Sorry, I dont bow to the inferior. Bones sir? They have the same color fur, bones do not have fur sir.

That's good, neither do I, but since I am clearly your superior in every conceivable way, please get on your knees and kiss my shoe.

LLLLLink
Bones sir? They have the same color fur, bones do not have dur sir.

That's good, neither do I, but since I am clearly your superior in every conceivable way, please get on your knees and kiss my shoe.

WTF? Its under the skin, dude.

As many times as you failed in my presence, you are saying that you are my superior? You obviously cant even spell 'fur' more than once, so how could you even type that? Whatever. I'm going to stop responding to comments like that before I hear something from a mod. You should do the same. Can we agree to that, at least?

Ridley_Prime
Geez... I've seen at least a couple ridiculous claims about what animal/creature Mewtwo and/or Mew is based off of, but this Kangaroo one takes the cake.
If Mewtwo's a Kangaroo, what does that make Kangaskhan?

LLLLLink
A kangaroo. Ill tell you guys what. Show me one picture of a cat that has legs and a tail that look even remotely similar to Mewtwo's, and he will be a cat. I think that his body structure is closer to a kangaroo than a cat. Now prove me wrong.

Ridley_Prime
So Mewtwo = a much stronger, psychic-type version of Kangaskhan? no expression They don't even look remotely similar.

fascistcrusader
Mewtwo looks nothing like a kangaroo, that's the stupidest comparison I've ever heard.

XanatosForever
5L...frusty

Thread reported for spite, and derailment.

General Kaliero
This thread fails at being anything useful.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.