Superman/Sentry vs Count Nefaria/Eradicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
cool big grin wink

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Harbinger
Team one. Erads is the weak link.

Enyalus
Team Two.

zeel
team 2 erads beats the piss outta supes. eradicator was built to kill supes.

kgkg
Originally posted by zeel
team 2 erads beats the piss outta supes. eradicator was built to kill supes. lol Superman eats eradicator.

zeel
Originally posted by kgkg
lol Superman eats eradicator.

eradicator can become intangable and does it more often then supes. hes physically on par or at least close to on par with supes. erads can change the color of the sun. He can manipulate matter, he has physically burns holes in supes face before.

NO supes does not eat erads its the other way around

guysangel
2nd Team wins

Avlon
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team one. Erads is the weak link.

Disagreed. Sentry is by far the weak link.

kgkg
Originally posted by zeel
eradicator can become intangable and does it more often then supes. hes physically on par or at least close to on par with supes. erads can change the color of the sun. He can manipulate matter, he has physically burns holes in supes face before.

NO supes does not eat erads its the other way around When was this John Byrne era superman? where he had hard time escaping gravity of celestial objects? laughing out loud

Eradicator nearly got one shoted from Cyborg Superman - The CyborgS that superman beat in the same arc.

Also Action 704 Superman had the Outsiders beat again this was a weaker superman who was hurt by simple explosion.

Erad got nothing on Superman other than his weak victories to superman ages ago.

again lol at Originally posted by zeel
team 2 erads beats the piss outta supes. eradicator was built to kill supes.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Avlon

Nihilist
Team 2

iceman24567
Team 2 Sentry is the weaklink and the Count is beast

TricksterPriest
It's all on Eradicator. If it's him at his best, he's going to steamroll team 1 on his own. On the other hand, if he's jobbing or David is in control, Superman will take him down.

Unnatural-POWER
Superman should have a better partner...

Philosophía
Team 1.

quanchi112
How is Sentry the weak link?

Avlon
When was this John Byrne era superman? where he had hard time escaping gravity of celestial objects? laughing out loud

Eradicator nearly got one shoted from Cyborg Superman - The CyborgS that superman beat in the same arc.

Also Action 704 Superman had the Outsiders beat again this was a weaker superman who was hurt by simple explosion.

Erad got nothing on Superman other than his weak victories to superman ages ago.

again lol at

Not really, in MOS 96 a toy sized portion of the Eradicator (Original) went back and forth with Supes.

In MOS 97, David and Supes stalemated physically.

in MOS 98, Superman and the Eradicator (David) were both needed to defeat the Eradicator (original program.)

His last battle, Superman and Krypto fought Erads together.

In the battle with Henshaw, Erads powered up Superman (and upgraded him) and THEN Superman fought a weakened Henshaw.

Erads can hang with Supes, and he definitely destroys Sentry.

Enyalus
Erads is a cool character. Especially with his latest look.

He also gave Superman and Superboy a bit of trouble in a semi-recent Superman issue.

guy222
team two wins

zeel
Originally posted by Avlon
Not really, in MOS 96 a toy sized portion of the Eradicator (Original) went back and forth with Supes.

In MOS 97, David and Supes stalemated physically.

in MOS 98, Superman and the Eradicator (David) were both needed to defeat the Eradicator (original program.)

His last battle, Superman and Krypto fought Erads together.

In the battle with Henshaw, Erads powered up Superman (and upgraded him) and THEN Superman fought a weakened Henshaw.

Erads can hang with Supes, and he definitely destroys Sentry. thumb up

kgkg
Originally posted by Avlon]
Are we talking about David Connor - Eradicator ? here no? No point bring the program itself.

Superman > David Connor - Eradicator - I am not debating whether the program itself is > Superman which I would say it is.

Ok now
Originally posted by Avlon]Not really, in MOS 96 a toy sized portion of the Eradicator (Original) went back and forth with Supes.

MOS 96 - Went back in forth using Theta State which something Clark had little experience were eradicator did. I don't remember anything about the toy having less power. This was the original program anyway which had better knowledge giving him an edge in a mental battle with Clark. If anything is a better feat for Kal than Erad

MOS 97- Nothing really happen if anything when they were both fighting close range Superman was able to punch him away. Superman had an upperhand. Another thing is superman wasn't even try to hurt him.

MOS 98 - OK - But all David did was fused with it. Something that was need to defeat it either way. Obviously the Program itself is > Superman

What are you referring to here. The matrix used by Braniac 13? Again this was the Program itself with Braniac13 not David Connor - Eradicator.

If that's not the instance what are you referring- issue #?

Hang with him. Sure beat him I don't see that happening unless someone better than David Connor is using the program itself.

The Edadicator program itself is > Superman but the merged Eradicator such as David Connor are not. I see kal winning a nice Majority over merged Erad.

I don't see how all that = Superman gets owned by Eradicator like zeel is claiming using old school superman as proof laughing out loud

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Erads is a cool character. Especially with his latest look.

He also gave Superman and Superboy a bit of trouble in a semi-recent Superman issue. He didn't giver Superman trouble heck Superman wasn't even trying to fight him.

In that same issue he got One-Shotted by an O-mac smile

Enyalus
He didn't giver Superman trouble heck Superman wasn't even trying to fight him.
He dropped a huge-ass iceburg on their heads, for one.

In that same issue he got One-Shotted by an O-mac smile
I'd have to look for it, but hasn't Supes been one-shotted by an O-MAC, too?

kgkg
Originally posted by EnyalusHe dropped a huge-ass iceburg on their heads, for one. Yes but that's all he did . Superman one shot him out of the vicinity. While he is talking to Superboy he throws an Iceberg. I don't see that = Gave him trouble.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3702/20166335.th.jpghttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7527/20597020.th.jpghttp://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4023/16668946.th.jpg

I can't recall you have issue or scan of that.

Erad can fight Superman - No denying that he Erad does not own Superman like some are claiming.

Superman wins a good majority over Erad,

Enyalus

Nah, I don't. I don't even have the issue in question, I'm betting. But its probably somewhere around the OMAC IC tie-in (Superman/Batman?).

*shrug* Nevermind, since I can't even remember specifically.

Erad can fight Superman - No denying that he Erad does not own Superman like some are claiming.

Superman wins a good majority over Erad

I agree with this.

I think Erads beats Sentry for the slim majority or stalemates him. And CN beats Supes.

zeel
In a nut shell erads wins a majority over supes. Hes basically supes equal even in the weaker david form. And on top of that he has many other abilites such as matter and energy manipulation intangibilty and many other abilities. Sorry super hearing and super breath means shit in a fight. And supes heat vision dont due to much vs most of supermans foes other then piss them off. I respect your opinion but you seem to be the only person giving supes the thumbs up vs erads.

Erads>supes as far as abilities go. Can supes beat him? Well sure he could Supes will power alone gives him a edge over 90% of his oponents. Eradicator has abilites that are designed to combat supes thats why i think he and SS would do very well against him. Its just a opinion though.

Eradicator has everything superman has and more, you seem to be upset that some think erads beats supes up like np. Well he has the tools to do it. You come off saying supes is going to eat erads up. Supes vs erads can go either way but id favor erads due to the fact that hes got abilities that help him transend the brick that superman is. Erads edge are theses abilities. Supes edge is sheer will power, i dont know of a hero in comics with will power matching clarks.

Avlon
Are we talking about David Connor - Eradicator ? here no? No point bring the program itself.

I'm talking about them both. It's why I brought them up by name. Some may not know there is a difference.

Superman > David Connor - Eradicator - I am not debating whether the program itself is > Superman which I would say it is.

This I agree with. The program itself has limitless power.

MOS 96 - Went back in forth using Theta State which something Clark had little experience were eradicator did. I don't remember anything about the toy having less power. This was the original program anyway which had better knowledge giving him an edge in a mental battle with Clark. If anything is a better feat for Kal than Erad

The toy was only a remote control essence of the original program which was around the world in the remain of the fortress. It's a VERY impressive feat for both characters. The Kem-EL essence is just that bad ass.

MOS 97- Nothing really happen if anything when they were both fighting close range Superman was able to punch him away. Superman had an upperhand. Another thing is superman wasn't even try to hurt him.

There was no advantage either way. David stopped because a child was endangered but was completely unhurt as was Supes.

MOS 98 - OK - But all David did was fused with it. Something that was need to defeat it either way. Obviously the Program itself is > Superman

Superman wasn't going to physically defeat the Original program and neither was David. This is why David fused and had to take the program off earth.

If that's not the instance what are you referring- issue #?

The Jokerized Eradicator which was David without remorse.

Hang with him. Sure beat him I don't see that happening unless someone better than David Connor is using the program itself.

Agreed. David holds back the Eradicator tremendously. He needs a Surfer style retcon to get him to stop holding back and get back to the badass original program.

I don't see how all that = Superman gets owned by Eradicator like zeel is claiming using old school superman as proof laughing out loud

I don't see mass pwnage in either direction unless it's the pure Eradicator (which is pretty much gone at this point) but a good battle regardless.

Avlon
Yes but that's all he did . Superman one shot him out of the vicinity. While he is talking to Superboy he throws an Iceberg. I don't see that = Gave him trouble.

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3702/20166335.th.jpghttp://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7527/20597020.th.jpghttp://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4023/16668946.th.jpg

Superman wins a good majority over Erad,

This is actually an impressive showing for Erads considering he was both weakened and damaged during this battle. Steel's dialog confirms this earlier in the issue.

Originally posted by Enyalus
I think Erads beats Sentry for the slim majority or stalemates him. And CN beats Supes.

Erads can control tech just like Henshaw can. A little messing with cloc and Sentry is out of the fight. Of course there are other ways, but that's the easiest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.