Chimpanzees exchange meat for sex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Link - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7988169.stm

....thoughts?

Robtard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

....thoughts?

More proof that females are whores across the species, nothing new to me.

Wittig
haha

Mairuzu
about to go buy me a lot of meat.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Robtard
lmao.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
about to go buy me a lot of meat.

Pick up some pebbles and you'll be able to get a female nesting penguin to give you some ass in exchange for the stones.

inimalist
though a journal free to everyone on the internet, publishing in PLoS journals can cost thousands of dollars.

also, whores thumb up

lil bitchiness

I think what it really means is that inapt chimps cannot get any offspring of their own. Which kind of transpires to humans.

Whores are there as a supply an ednless demand of socialy inapt/greasy men that cannot get action without paying. Hence a huge market.

Genesis
I think what it really means is that inapt chimps cannot get any offspring of their own. Which kind of transpires to humans.

Whores are there as a supply an ednless demand of socialy inapt/greasy men that cannot get action without paying. Hence a huge market.

I just figured out you're a woman and I didn't even have to check your profile. There's a reason for this.

Guess.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Genesis
I just figured out you're a woman and I didn't even have to check your profile. There's a reason for this.

Guess.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

You JUST figured out I was a female, and ''lil bitchiness'' didn't give you any hints prior.

I can see many guys going on forum and registaring themselves as ''lil bitchiness''.

BackFire
They're smarter than most people.

GCG
he he ; They dont beat around the bush do they?

chomperx9

Whores are there as a supply an ednless demand of socialy inapt/greasy men that cannot get action without paying. Hence a huge market. whores are women that cant keep their legs closed and never find out who their babies father is. a woman that gets paid for sex is a prostitute. not all whores are prostitutes

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by chomperx9
whores are women that cant keep their legs closed and never find out who their babies father is. a woman that gets paid for sex is a prostitute. not all whores are prostitutes

Whores are not exclusively women, number one. Definition is considered for both sexes.
Number two word ''whore'' is defined as someone who has sex for money as well as promiscuity. And judging by the article content, it is precisely the definition of someone who has sex for money/goods/services that is being discussed.

shiv
who cares

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos
Whore means prostitute you know, and they are prostituting themselves.

Robtard

No, no, no... story said chimps that exchange meat for sex, **** twice as much, so they're already were getting she-chimp love.

Also, "Whore" isn't necessarily a bad/negative moniker, women exchange sex in return for something all the time, just nature. You don't have to walk the street and give $25.00 blowjobs to essentially whore yourself.

Bardock42

....thoughts?

Good for them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Good for them.

Again with the obtuseness.

Genesis
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

You JUST figured out I was a female, and ''lil bitchiness'' didn't give you any hints prior.

I can see many guys going on forum and registaring themselves as ''lil bitchiness''.

Well, I wasn't really paying much attention to you at all. The definition of "Bitchiness" is spiteful and malicious. The slang doesn't relate to a particular sex.

I didn't feel you were yet important enough to me to earn a profile browse. Not yet, at least.

Sorry?

What's a registraring?

Mairuzu
Or you know, you can just look under her avatar.

Bardock42
Or you know, you can just look under her avatar.

Not in all themes.

Ace of Knaves
It is kind of unfair, though. If a human male shared his meat with all the women in the tribe, I'd consider him a whore.

Mairuzu
Not in all themes. screw the themes!

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Genesis
Well, I wasn't really paying much attention to you at all. The definition of "Bitchiness" is spiteful and malicious. The slang doesn't relate to a particular sex.

I didn't feel you were yet important enough to me to earn a profile browse. Not yet, at least.

Sorry?

What's a registraring?

Who the hell cares if you want to browse my profile or not?
I am important, hence I'm a mod. How you feel about me personally is irrelevant to me.

The fact that you only JUST figured out my gender, despite my nick and numerous other posts which you (unsuccessfully) trolled, still makes you not very bright.

It is a lot like me going into a conversation about biology, then excusing my ignorance on botanics because I didn't think it was important enough to give it a read.

Deja~vu
Whores are there as a supply an ednless demand of socialy inapt/greasy men that cannot get action without paying. Hence a huge market. laughing out loud inapt/greasy men

dadudemon

If it makes you feel better, I browse your profile...because you're awesome and sexy. big grin

Is that enough "meat" for you or do you require more? shifty

Robtard
Been there done that, enjoy your sloppy seconds, son.

shiv
*ahem* sloppy thirdz

Bardock42
I am important, hence I'm a mod. How you feel about me personally is irrelevant to me.

I hope you derive your self worth from something else too, though stick out tongue

leonheartmm
I hope you derive your self worth from something else too, though stick out tongue

i heard shes a tiger in bed smile

dadudemon
Been there done that, enjoy your sloppy seconds, son.

Thanks, dad. stoned

Originally posted by shiv
*ahem* sloppy thirdz

HEY! Wait a minute....

Genesis

I see. A Moderator is automatically someone of importance? I don't quite understand, lil bitchiness.

You're not quite grasping it. I don't pay much attention to you. As of so far, you've been irrelevant to me. Unless I engage in an important discussion with you or something else that warrants you gaining my attention, that's how it is.

I haven't trolled once on these boards. If you cannot read a post and understand it properly, that is not my fault.

If you think figuring out someone's gender determines brightness, I'd say you're a hypocrite. I'm not trying to be offensive here but you're being condescending (Again. I've seen it more than once) because I didn't click on your profile or pay attention to you.

That's a poor analogy. Also, you made your gender clear with your defensive nature for females. I made an assumption based on your post and I was right. It's that simple.

There's nothing more to it. Stop giving it more importance than it requires. I didn't check your profile before because your existence really wasn't relevant. It's not an insult. I don't give everyone I glance at the time of day or I'd need a free schedule.

Bardock42
Regardless, that's a bit sexist, isn't it, dude?

shiv
and what would life be like without gender?

lord xyz
screw the themes! You have money?

Bicnarok
the sexism in this thread is worrying, naughty people

lil bitchiness

I meant on a board, and you know it mhm

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok
the sexism in this thread is worrying, naughty people

"Be a man." "Do the right thing."

Jovan
Are they sure it's representative? Like, bonobos have the reputation that they have the most sex of all apes and are constantly at it... while recently that idea has pretty much toppled. The same with chimpansees and meat I believe.
So, they studied them in a forest, but can they make sure that every society of chimpanzees does this all over the world?

Doom and Gloom
If you're male then you pay for it one way or another.

lil bitchiness
"Be a man." "Do the right thing."

Russel Peters?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jovan
Are they sure it's representative? Like, bonobos have the reputation that they have the most sex of all apes and are constantly at it... while recently that idea has pretty much toppled. The same with chimpansees and meat I believe.
So, they studied them in a forest, but can they make sure that every society of chimpanzees does this all over the world?

They can't be sure it's representative based on one sample. That's one of the serious problems in scientific reporting for the public, discoveries are played as certain even when the actual scientists involved are probably much less than convinced that what they've seen is absolutely accurate.

Still, this makes sense and shouldn't be too hard to replicate in a few other places/

Jovan
then why has it only been documented right now and not in zoos or other spotting places for chims?

lil bitchiness

I think this is an interesting point. It would be faulty to say, just now, that it applies to all chimps.

It is similar with the African Gray Parrot - apparently now more and more studies are being conducted which suggest they don't just repeat the noise they hear, but may be able to understand what they're saying.

Symmetric Chaos
then why has it only been documented right now and not in zoos or other spotting places for chims?

Perhaps no one's been looking. The trades aren't immediate after all.

super pr*xy

....thoughts?

...and they say humans are the evolved versions of primates. smart

even prostitution is rampant in the jungle. apparently, every body can catch the jungle fever.. for a good price. laughing

Genesis
Regardless, that's a bit sexist, isn't it, dude?

How so? That's a bold accusation.

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
true one way or another you must pay...payment depends...the trick is to pay them with what makes you both happy so it really doesnt cost you "much"...which applies here I think..lol

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

Someone's never heard of rape.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Someone's never heard of rape. You get banged up in a cell. Surely that's payment.

CATMANEXE
i saw a documentary and the spider monkeys were raping frogs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.