Orochi VS Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am who I am
Orochi (KOF) takes on Ganon. Who wins?

LLLLLink
Ganon wins. No Master Sword, no stopping Ganondorf. This is a well known fact, right?

Darkstorm Zero
Is Orochi's plot device active? without it Gannon wins.

LLLLLink
What is Orochi's plot device, pray tell?

Darkstorm Zero
The literal inability to be defeated by anyone other than the 3 treasures. It's stalemate if this is active.

LLLLLink
Thats just regarding him dying and nothing else?

Darkstorm Zero
No, he absorbs the combat energies of everyone else (violent acts?sp) But has a vulnerability to the energies of the 3 treasures. Nothing else even harms him, and he cannot be destroyed, only temp sealed.

LLLLLink
Oh, so Ganondorf can seal him in the gap between dimensions...

Darkstorm Zero
No, it is a specific seal made by Kagura's mirror.

LLLLLink
Does magic not affect Orochi or something?

Darkstorm Zero
No, Chizuru's clan where magic users, and preistesses, but they couldn't even slow him down. Magatama flame (Kusanagi and Yagami naturally generate this as their ki energy) is the only energy known to harm him

LLLLLink
Well, I guess Ganon's only choice is his own three treasures; The Triforce. But the Triforce is always banned unless otherwise stated.

Kirikaze Fuuma
sorry but kusanagi and yagami flames aren't Orochi's "kryptonite"

ThunderGodEneru
Ganondorf is on a completely different level.

Darkstorm Zero
Who said anything about Kryptonite?

Unless you can prove that he CAN be harmed by others.

Kirikaze Fuuma
and there's no proof that flames are the only thing that could harm Orochi.

ScreamPaste
Seeing as one of the rules for debating in this forum, plot device invulnerability like both Ganon and Orochi's are both Null and void, which means Ganon wtfSTOMPS Orochi who is featless.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
and there's no proof that flames are the only thing that could harm Orochi.

Nobody else could even get close...

figuetony
Ganondorf is slow as ****!Orochi does a 1 billion hit combo and kills him.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by figuetony
Ganondorf is slow as ****!Orochi does a 1 billion hit combo and kills him.

Ganondorf will tank all one billion shots then disintegrate Orochi in one punch. smile Thanks for contributing.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Nobody else could even get close... Weaklings in comparison to Ganon couldn't even get close.

Stop committing the No-Limits fallacy.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I don't know about Ganon so I can't give any answer yet

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Weaklings in comparison to Ganon couldn't even get close

who is weaker than Goenitz right?

ScreamPaste
You're claiming Ganon, who you don't know about, is weaker than someone else, with no basis? <_<

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You're claiming Ganon, who you don't know about, is weaker than someone else, with no basis? <_<

what I said to thundergod is Orochi, not Ganon.

I am who I am
Where is it stated that Orochi can only be sealed?

Darkstorm Zero
Orochi is one of the eternal demons, He's based on the original legend of Orochi 8 Ketsu. He can't be killed because he's an eternal.

As for no-limit fallacy, Jaxx, if he does have an upper limit, then demonstrate it without Magatama being involved, because right now, thats his only proven weakness.

ThunderGodEneru
Orochi is one of the eternal demons, He's based on the original legend of Orochi 8 Ketsu. He can't be killed because he's an eternal.

As for no-limit fallacy, Jaxx, if he does have an upper limit, then demonstrate it without Magatama being involved, because right now, thats his only proven weakness. 1. No-Limits fallacy. smile

2. Do you know what a No-Limits fallacy is?

Ganondorf has never been harmed by anything short of the Master Sword, I guess that means he can't be.

I am who I am
Orochi is one of the eternal demons, He's based on the original legend of Orochi 8 Ketsu. He can't be killed because he's an eternal. He is based off of that, like Orochimaru from Naruto. He aint the actual Orochi. I wanna see proof that this guy is unbeatable by guys who aint Kyo and Iori.

Darkstorm Zero
The very fact that he effortlessly fended off everyone else involved in the '97 battle while using a mortal host?

No limits fallacy = not having an upper limit.

Weakness to magatama/ 3 treasures eliminates the fallacy. The only way to overcome this is to prove that Ganon can overcome Orochi's inherent near invulnerability, Orochi posesses divination techniques that would put Gill to absolute shame.

I am who I am
The very fact that he effortlessly fended off everyone else involved in the '97 battle while using a mortal host?
No limits fallacy = not having an upper limit.

Weakness to magatama/ 3 treasures eliminates the fallacy. The only way to overcome this is to prove that Ganon can overcome Orochi's inherent near invulnerability, Orochi posesses divination techniques that would put Gill to absolute shame. 1. Er KOF boss solos the cast, yet get's beaten by Kyo and Iori. I guess they all have that plot device as well.

2. By the time of 97, hardly any of the characters have feats, which means Orochi beat up featless characters.

3. Orochi didn't solo the cast. He only fought the Sacred Treasures.

4. Gill will destroy Orochi. This man can create Moses like miracles wit the wave of his hand. Gill has shown more "Divine Power" in win quotes then Orochi has ever produced in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.