shang chi vs bruce lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
shang chi kung fu master

vs

bruce lee the master of kung fu

who would win ?

Mindset
Bruce Lee isn't a comic book character.

Mekrob
Bruce Lee doesn't comic.

Wesker wins to answer the thread though.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mekrob
Bruce Lee doesn't comic.

Wesker wins to answer the thread though. bruce lee has just as many comic books as king kong.

Mekrob
Originally posted by chomperx9
bruce lee has just as many comic books as king kong. ...

How does that make him a comic character?

Mindset
/care

chomperx9

How does that make him a comic character? it doesnt my point is if king kong threads are allowed and he only has afew comic books why cant there bee bruce lee threads as long as there is one comic character involved

Mindset
Do you see many King Kong threads being made?

Mekrob
it doesnt my point is if king kong threads are allowed and he only has afew comic books why cant there bee bruce lee threads as long as there is one comic character involved The last King Kong thread was around when like... Spidey Dude was still here. erm

shifty

chomperx9
hulk vs king kong. that stayed open

Mindset
And he was banned for making it.

Dont look.

Mekrob
hulk vs king kong. that stayed open One thread that happened a while ago?

chomperx9
someone got banned for making a king kong thread ? laughing man hope i dont get in trouble for that chun li thread i made

Mekrob
I hope you do to be honest.

chomperx9
One thread that happened a while ago? uh yeah can you read ? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t506482.html

Mekrob
uh yeah can you read ? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t506482.html Oh, even better. The mods haven't had a chance to close it...

How does this prove a point exactly?

And no, I can't read.

Mindset
theres more street fighter comic books then their are king kong books and street fighter characters arent allowed on this forum

chomperx9
Oh, even better. The mods haven't had a chance to close it...

How does this prove a point exactly?

And no, I can't read. the last person that posted on that thread was before noon yesterday. im sure atleast one mod has come on since then and checked out the page.

Mekrob
the last person that posted on that thread was before noon yesterday. im sure atleast one mod has come on since then and checked out the page. Nope.

And mods don't have the chance to check out every thread.

Mekrob
Oh, and by the way, you dragged your thread off topic.

chomperx9
Oh, and by the way, you dragged your thread off topic. naw you guys did. but how about we put it back on topic and act mature. or you want to keep on arguing ?

Mindset
can i give you a cleveland steamer?

chomperx9
Nope.

And mods don't have the chance to check out every thread. im sure just by reading the tittle of the thread on the forum they know what its about. but im sure they check it out before closing.

Mekrob
naw you guys did. but how about we put it back on topic and act mature. or you want to keep on arguing ? k

Bruce Lee isn't a comic character.

im sure just by reading the tittle of the thread on the forum they know what its about. but im sure they check it out before closing. I don't know what a tittle is, but threads can be easily missed unless reported.

chomperx9
k

Bruce Lee isn't a comic character.

I don't know what a tittle is, but threads can be easily missed unless reported. man then the mods must miss threads pretty easy.cause i see a hancock vs shazam thread and hancock isn't a comic character and i don't see anyone on there bitching about the character not being a comic character or not.

grimify
it doesnt my point is if king kong threads are allowed and he only has afew comic books why cant there bee bruce lee threads as long as there is one comic character involved

You should make a King Kong vs Bruce Lee thread instead.

chomperx9
Originally posted by grimify
You should make a King Kong vs Bruce Lee thread instead. whats the point mekrob and mindset would be the only ones posting. no need to explain what they will be posting.

Mekrob
man then the mods must miss threads pretty easy.cause i see a hancock vs shazam thread and hancock isn't a comic character and i don't see anyone on there bitching about the character not being a comic character or not. You also have to take into consideration personal discrepancies.
As well as Hancock being the closest thing to a comic character without being in a comic.
And I don't think the mods are blind chomperx9. erm

Also, I agree with Grimify. Make a stand for yourself and others. Make a Bruce Lee vs King Kong thread.
I won't post in it for you.

Mindset
I need you to explain it.

grimify
whats the point mekrob and mindset would be the only ones posting. no need to explain what they will be posting.

I'll post in it for you... Bruce Lee could take King Kong.

chomperx9
You also have to take into consideration personal discrepancies.
As well as Hancock being the closest thing to a comic character without being in a comic.
Don't insult the moderators.

Also, I agree with Grimify. Make a stand for yourself and others. Make a Bruce Lee vs King Kong thread. rocketeer is the closest movie character to ironman and i bet you a 100 bucks if me or someone else madea rocketeer thread you would go on and start spamming. you cant stick with the topic all you want to do is fight fight fight. grow up man for real. if you dont like the thread why you here ?

chomperx9
Originally posted by grimify
I'll post in it for you... Bruce Lee could take King Kong. naw that would be spite smile

Mindset
rocketeer is the closest movie character to ironman and i bet you a 100 bucks if me or someone else madea rocketeer thread you would go on and start spamming. you cant stick with the topic all you want to do is fight fight fight. grow up man for real. if you dont like the thread why you here ? He has a point Bran.

You really need to show some maturity.

Mekrob
rocketeer is the closest movie character to ironman and i bet you a 100 bucks if me or someone else madea rocketeer thread you would go on and start spamming. you cant stick with the topic all you want to do is fight fight fight. grow up man for real. if you dont like the thread why you here ? Will you paypal me the money?

There is no topic.

Stop making immature accusations please. With you, it's just fight, fight, fight.

Who said I don't like the thread?

---

Also, I'll talk about the battle if you post a King Kong vs Bruce Lee thread.

chomperx9
Will you paypal me the money?

There is no topic.

Stop making immature accusations please. With you, it's just fight, fight, fight.

Who said I don't like the thread?

---

Also, I'll talk about the battle if you post a King Kong vs Bruce Lee thread. since your so desperate on talking about the battle you make the thread.

and paypal takes almost 10% now so if i send you a 100 bucks you will get close to 90. sorry

and someone bitching about threads saying they are not comic characters im pretty sure that person doesnt like the thread. unless they post which character they think would win

Mekrob
since your so desperate on talking about the battle you make the thread. I broke my limits for threads today.

and paypal takes almost 10% now so if i send you a 100 bucks you will get close to 90. sorry Send me 90, or 110

chomperx9
I broke my limits for threads today.

me to

Mekrob
me to k

Shang wins.

Aren't you the threadstarter?

Your last seven posts haven't been about this thread friend. smile

chomperx9
k

Shang wins.

Aren't you the threadstarter?

Your last seven posts haven't been about this thread friend. smile been trying to reason with you and get on the topic but someone doesnt want to.

i might have to give it to shang as well

Mekrob
Please get back on topic.

Shang wins easily. This could be considered spite.

LDHZenkai
He's in 13 comics. The last one published in 94. I haven't read them so I don't know of any feats he did. I know that Shang Chi was shown to be able to fight people like spiderman and the thing in his comics. So based on feats him. Based on the fact it's Bruce Lee though, gotta say Bruce Lee.

chomperx9
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
He's in 13 comics. The last one published in 94. I haven't read them so I don't know of any feats he did. I know that Shang Chi was shown to be able to fight people like spiderman and the thing in his comics. So based on feats him. Based on the fact it's Bruce Lee though, gotta say Bruce Lee. the original master of kung fu series was 17-124 1974-1983 his 1st apperance was in special marvel edition #15
so hes had more than just 13

chomperx9
Please get back on topic.

Shang wins easily. This could be considered spite. i don't know Bruce lee cant get knocked out that easily in fact i don't even remember the last time he did get knocked out looking at his records

Mekrob
i don't know Bruce lee cant get knocked out that easily in fact i don't even remember the last time he did get knocked out looking at his records laughing out loud

Are you serious?

chomperx9
laughing out loud

Are you serious? id put my money on shang chi for sure but it would be more than just a 1 round fight. your dreaming if you think someone can knock out lee in the 1st round.

Mekrob
id put my money on shang chi for sure but it would be more than just a 1 round fight. your dreaming if you think someone can knock out lee in the 1st round. Interesting...

How do you think these iconic heroes would do against Bruce Lee?

Luke Cage
Black Lightning
Black Panther

chomperx9
Interesting...

How do you think these iconic heroes would do against Bruce Lee?

Luke Cage
Black Lightning
Black Panther id tell you but i dont want to go off topic now big grin

Mekrob
It's not off topic, it's just a question for curiosity sake, as Shang Chi is in that range of power.

chomperx9
It's not off topic, it's just a question for curiosity sake, as Shang Chi is in that range of power. lee could handle black panther. not the other 2

Raoul
closed. no bruce lee topics please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.