Thor vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Current versions, pure h2h. No magic and no mjolnir.

manx422
SPITE

Slaanesh
Thor stomp..he is stronger..

Grinning Goku
Jesus. Thor caves his head in. This is spite.

FrothByte
but isn't colossus more durable? this is without magic. i was thinking that thor was more skilled but colossus was more durable. was i wrong?

Grinning Goku
Thor has the Odinpower now. He is obviously more power than his Classic incarnation based on several of his new feats and statements. Classic Thor would beat Colossus into submission with Mjolnir. While Colossus might be more durable when it comes to being pierced by weaponry, that really won't matter when current Thor lays into him. If you took his hammer away and maybe made this classic Thor, Colossus would stand a much better chance.

StiltmanFTW
Thor

The Nuul
Classic Thor and it will be a fight.

The Illuminati
Originally posted by manx422
SPITE

My thoughts exactly.

Colossus is no where near any version of THOR. Clor would KO Pete. 9/10

Naija boy
Either Classic or Current thor beats the crap out of him

golem370
Not typical but one of Colossus' best feats was stand toe to toe with Gladiator for a short time.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Thor has the Odinpower now. He is obviously more power than his Classic incarnation based on several of his new feats and statements. Classic Thor would beat Colossus into submission with Mjolnir. While Colossus might be more durable when it comes to being pierced by weaponry, that really won't matter when current Thor lays into him. If you took his hammer away and maybe made this classic Thor, Colossus would stand a much better chance. He did actually take away his hammer.

Either way, classic Thor matches Savage Hulk in strength. Their respective strengths are well over Colossus'. While Colossus may be more durable (very arguable), than classic Thor, he isn't durable enough to withstand classic Thor's strength.

Current Thor H2H would be spite. Colossus ain't no Rulk.

The Nuul
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Colossus ain't no Rulk.

And Rulk ain't no Hulk.

D_Dude1210
Yeah, Current Thor would crush him. Classic Thor would still be too much for this guy (tho I could see Thor definately struggling to put him down). This is spite.

Current Thor 10/10.

nimbus006
Classic Thor without Mjolnir, strength belt, or magic/amping would be a match against Colossus.

Thor would stil win 7/10, however.

guy222
Thor FTW

KillAll
even classic thor would put colossus down 10/10 without much effort. especially if he were angry wink.

zeel
Originally posted by golem370
Not typical but one of Colossus' best feats was stand toe to toe with Gladiator for a short time.

Yes but peter never really did any dmg to gladiator. Collossus slammed a pillar on him and glads just laughed at him. glads was never in danger of harm.

tkitna
I think he ripped Gladiators costume like a girl, but that could have been caused by the falling rubble also.

Priest
Colossus woulden't take one from Classic Thor no expression

KingD19
Teenage Colossus rocked Juggernaut, who felt the punch. The guy who can't be hurt felt a punch from Colossus. Thor couldn't beat Colossus without the GB, and then it was only because the ground caved in. I'm not saying it's a definitive win, but I think Colossus takes a few wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Teenage Colossus rocked Juggernaut, who felt the punch. The guy who can't be hurt felt a punch from Colossus. Thor couldn't beat Colossus without the GB, and then it was only because the ground caved in. I'm not saying it's a definitive win, but I think Colossus takes a few wins. Yup, obviously no PIS going on there.

KingD19
Obviously. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.