Agent Zero elimination list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Agent Zero has to eliminate target on the list. Each asassination attempt is separate from others. He gets his standard equipment and week's preparations. He has all necessary knowledge of targets beforehand.
First scenario - target doesn't know about being targeted. Second scenario - target gets 1 day prep.

1) Death Wolverine
2) Sabertooth in Team X gear (adamantium sceleton)
3) Omega Red with body armor
4) Cyber
5) Gorgon
6) Domino
7) Fantomex
8) Nick Fury
9) Dr. Doom
10) Cable (pre-Soldier X era, limited TP/TK)

Bouboumaster
1- Stop at 9
2- Stop at 1

Survivor19
It's not a gauntlet

That's 20 separate scenarios in total.
Also, Dr. Doom is outta his place here - too much spite. I'm replacing him with Punisher.

Survivor19
Bump

Battlehammer
wait what are agenet zero powers? Your not talking about maverick are you? or do you mean the alternate reality deadpool

Battlehammer
He doesent even have his powers currently

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He doesent even have his powers currently he still has his skills

Survivor19
By Agent Zero i mean maverick during Weapon X. All that no scent, chemicat from hands etc. So, here he HAS HIS ENCHANTED POWERS.
And his standard equipment begins with adamantium bullets.
I'd love to insert that into opening post, but i cannot edit it.
That, and i don't mean 'fight' - it's asassination, so sniping or bombing is permitted. Don't know if that would help in some cases...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
he still has his skills
true which would allow him to take punisher and domino maybe.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
By Agent Zero i mean maverick during Weapon X. All that no scent, chemicat from hands etc. So, here he HAS HIS ENCHANTED POWERS.
And his standard equipment begins with adamantium bullets.
I'd love to insert that into opening post, but i cannot edit it.
That, and i don't mean 'fight' - it's asassination, so sniping or bombing is permitted. Don't know if that would help in some cases...

He loses at number 1.

Survivor19
Can you please state your opinion on other points?

The Nuul
Can you please state your opinion on other points?

laughing

Battlehammer
Agent Zero has to eliminate target on the list. Each asassination attempt is separate from others. He gets his standard equipment and week's preparations. He has all necessary knowledge of targets beforehand.
First scenario - target doesn't know about being targeted. Second scenario - target gets 1 day prep.

6) Domino
7) Fantomex
8) Nick Fury
9) Punisher
10) Cable (pre-Soldier X era, limited TP/TK)
only people he beats

KuRuPT Thanosi
Agent Zero as in Gilbert Arenas who is a fraudulent player with a glass knee these days?

Survivor19
Me thinks he beats Cyber jusy fine.
And Omega Red dies, quickly and horribly.

Battlehammer
Me thinks he beats Cyber jusy fine.
And Omega Red dies, quickly and horribly.
................what? You do realize Cyber covered in adamtium..................and that red can litterally end the match within seconds due to death spores

Survivor19
Adamantium coating can be peirced by adamantium bullets. Even without that, it'd be hard enough hits, that will stun him, if placed in correct points.
Then, his face gets burned off, right into the other side of his head.

If Omega doesn't have someone near for the life drain, he horribly dies from carbonadium poisoning after 1 second exposure to anti-HF acid. Same acid, that KOd sabertooth after 2-3 seconds of contact. He won't have time to deploy enough spores...
Well, if that's second scenario (Omega knows about attack), Red may win the majority.

TricksterPriest
Red takes him down.

I honestly don't think he has the resources to bring down Omega Red.

Hell, Red's one of the people he's going out of his way to avoid. And incidently, Red's the head of the Russian Mafia. So we know he has connections.

Battlehammer
Adamantium coating can be peirced by adamantium bullets. Even without that, it'd be hard enough hits, that will stun him, if placed in correct points.
Then, his face gets burned off, right into the other side of his head.

No it can't. Thats wrong and no they wont.

If Omega doesn't have someone near for the life drain, he horribly dies from carbonadium poisoning after 1 second exposure to anti-HF acid. Same acid, that KOd sabertooth after 2-3 seconds of contact. He won't have time to deploy enough spores...

Ecpt the fact he releases his spore instantly which can and will KO agent Zero. He doesent even need the life drain. Also unlike sabertooth he can attack from afar. Not even sure the acid can pierce Omega red armor.

also I dont even think 616 maverick has anti- healing factor attacks. Not to mention if it has been shown in was onces, which is far from making it a standard ability.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Red takes him down.

I honestly don't think he has the resources to bring down Omega Red.

Hell, Red's one of the people he's going out of his way to avoid. And incidently, Red's the head of the Russian Mafia. So we know he has connections.

wrong he doesent uses omega red becuases there enemies and maverick dick him over like everytime they encounter one another

Survivor19
Current 616 Maverick is depowered and doesn't have them.
Agent Zero had them, as it was stated after his upgrade, along with having no scent etc.

Spores are airborne. And were stated to be flammable at one point.
That's quite enough of possibilities and operating window.

Battlehammer
Current 616 Maverick is depowered and doesn't have them.
Agent Zero had them, as it was stated after his upgrade, along with having no scent etc.

Spores are airborne. And were stated to be flammable at one point.
That's quite enough of possibilities and operating window.
I know this.

ect it was only shown onces. That does not make it a standard power.

Omega red took the entire team of x-men in seconds with them, maverick goes does just the same.

There not flamable. He realsed then and had a boozaka go off and hit him and was fine

-K-M-
Agent Zero's enzyme attack was most definetly a standard power erm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -K-M-
Agent Zero's enzyme attack was most definetly a standard power erm
anti-healing factor? I dont think so. He used it to my knowledge onces on sabertooth and in an alternate reality as well. asside from thoses instantes I dont recall him ever using it.

-K-M-
Agent Zero the draft explained this and how Weapon X manipulated his already existing powers to give him this ability. It was MOST DEFINETLY a standard power thanks to Weapon X and it has been referenced multiple times he has this ability. Even just recently in Wolverine: Weapox X #1 (mentioned he lost this ability) erm

Battlehammer
no they mention acid shooting from his fingures that not the same thing as an anti-healing factor. Not to mention if he really had the ability sabertooth should be dead well before Logan cut his head off.

-K-M-
no they mention acid shooting from his fingures that not the same thing as an anti-healing factor. Not to mention if he really had the ability sabertooth should be dead well before Logan cut his head off.

That's the same power, even read the handbook entry for him in the back of Wolverine: Weapon X and it even explains this.

Ok? Why are you telling me that?

Battlehammer
That's the same power, even read the handbook entry for him in the back of Wolverine: Weapon X and it even explains this.

Ok? Why are you telling me that?
ect the power was only used onces........and dident even kill the opponet which it should have which means it very likly could have been ignored.

also it not the same power. The anti-healing factor was a melee range attack. acid could be shot at range

srankmissingnin
The enzymes in his acid counteracted healing factors. They are the same ability.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The enzymes in his acid counteracted healing factors. They are the same ability.

really I only recall it working onces on sabertooth and never used again in such a manner.

-K-M-
ect the power was only used onces........and dident even kill the opponet which it should have which means it very likly could have been ignored.

also it not the same power. The anti-healing factor was a melee range attack. acid could be shot at range

and? It was referenced multiple times he directly has it, they even explained how his new power worked. It was most definetly a standard powerset for Agent Zero to say it isn't is just silly as it has been said it was by multiple sources erm Ok? why are you telling me that again?

The anti-healing factor was the enzyme attack that was directly stated in the Weapon X series. The more the healing factor fights it the worse it will be.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

thumb up

Survivor19
I suppose you dismiss "Weapon X: days of future now" entirely as non-canon, then. Though it's as legal as alternate futures go. Fine by me.
Though it still is his regular power. Only reason to doubt that would be him getting in fight with oppenont with HF and not using it.
To dismiss it is like dismiss Storm being able to control solar winds.

Can you give an instance where spores worked that way not in close quarters range? Because bullets' and rays' reach is longer than that.

They are flammable, all right. (Wolverine #174) Still, even ingited, they doesn't really harm him, that's all.

Battlehammer
and? It was referenced multiple times he directly has it, they even explained how his new power worked. It was most definetly a standard powerset for Agent Zero to say it isn't is just silly as it has been said it was by multiple sources erm Ok? why are you telling me that again?

The anti-healing factor was the enzyme attack that was directly stated in the Weapon X series. The more the healing factor fights it the worse it will be.

which makes little to no senses that sabertooth is alive then. The very nature of the power should have killed him. which is why I believed the ability was ignored and why he never seem to uses it ever again.

but perhaps I am wrong. I was always more a fan of maverick as maverick then as agent zero.

-K-M-
which makes little to no senses that sabertooth is alive then. The very nature of the power should have killed him. which is why I believed the ability was ignored and why he never seem to uses it ever again.

but perhaps I am wrong. I was always more a fan of maverick as maverick then as agent zero.

Ok? that has nothing to do with what I was saying erm Also he wasn't suppose to kill Sabretooth just bring him in.

Not perhaps, it has been stated the enzyme attack was a standard ability for Zero

Battlehammer
I suppose you dismiss "Weapon X: days of future now" entirely as non-canon, then. Though it's as legal as alternate futures go. Fine by me.
Though it still is his regular power. Only reason to doubt that would be him getting in fight with oppenont with HF and not using it.
To dismiss it is like dismiss Storm being able to control solar winds.

Can you give an instance where spores worked that way not in close quarters range? Because bullets' and rays' reach is longer than that.

They are flammable, all right. (Wolverine #174) Still, even ingited, they doesn't really harm him, that's all.

It not cannon at all............not sure why you think it is.

in his first apearences in x-men he wasent even in sight of the x-men and he dropped every one but wolverine with his spores.

bullet wont do shit nor rays, were talking about a man who dident flinch when hit with a bazooka.

Battlehammer
Ok? that has nothing to do with what I was saying erm Also he wasn't suppose to kill Sabretooth just bring him in.

Not perhaps, it has been stated it's a standard ability and the enzyme attack was a standard ability for Zero

which he used one time.

I just find stuff like this annoying. Logan power by empathy is over looked time and again by people who dismiss it. But he used in 10 times more then agent zero used his anti-healing factor.

I personally believe a power should be deminstrated on at least 3 occassions, reguardless if it was a stated power. But I concead. I look back it was stated.

when agent zero was depowered why did he loses his healing factor?

-K-M-
which he used one time.

I just find stuff like this annoying. Logan power by empathy is over looked time and again by people who dismiss it. But he used in 10 times more then agent zero used his anti-healing factor.

personally believe a power should be deminstrated on at least 3 occassions, reguardless if it was a stated power. But I concead. I look back it was stated.

when agent zero was depowered why did he loses his healing factor?

and that has no bearing what's so ever when it was referenced countless times he has it.

Zero's ability has once again DIRECTLY and multiple times mind you stated that it's a standard power thanks to the Weapon X modifications. Your example is not the same thing.

EDIT: He lost them because it was connected to his kinetic absorption ability which as noted he lost. Weapon X modified his pre-existing powers so since he lost his powers all together the modifications they made were gone too. Same thing happened to Wild Child

Battlehammer
and that has no bearing what's so ever when it was referenced countless times he has it.

Zero's ability has once again DIRECTLY and multiple times mind you stated that it's a standard power thanks to the Weapon X modifications. Your example is not the same thing.

actaully it is/ Logan abilities not only been stated, but displayed countless times. far more times then agent zero's.

Survivor19
Also, what would KO Sabertooth, will kill Omega Red.
Since OP has carbonadium poisoning.
Deprived of life drain and with healing factor overtaxed he bites the dust.
Why deprived? Because there is nothing alive around he can drain, except AZ, who... just attacks him from distance.

About Cyber.
Since AZ's standart suit is from vibranium, he can take it to close quarters, and tag Cyber's face FTW.

Battlehammer

EDIT: He lost them because it was connected to his kinetic absorption ability which as noted he lost. Weapon X modified his pre-existing powers so since he lost his powers all together the modifications they made were gone too. Same thing happened to Wild Child
wild child still has his powers though.

His healing factor wasent connected to his kinetic asorption, I thought it was dirrectly taken from wolverines own

-K-M-
actaully it is/ Logan abilities not only been stated, but displayed countless times. far more times then agent zero's.

You missed the point. Also far more then Agent Zero's? I highly doubt that

Battlehammer
Also, what would KO Sabertooth, will kill Omega Red.
Since OP has carbonadium poisoning.
Deprived of life drain and with healing factor overtaxed he bites the dust.
Why deprived? Because there is nothing alive around he can drain, except AZ, who... just attacks him from distance.

About Cyber.
Since AZ's standart suit is from vibranium, he can take it to close quarters, and tag Cyber's face FTW.

You do realize that omega red can attack farther then agent zero anti-healing factor. which means agent zero dies. It not even a closes fight.

.........cyber claws would cut right through vibranium

Battlehammer
You missed the point. Also far more then Agent Zero's? I highly doubt that
I already agreed it a power.

and yes it been displayed far more then agent zero anti-healing factor.

Survivor19
AZ standart issue bullets go through omnium. They are more likely to pierce OR's hide or armor without trouble.
Rays don't do shit. They didn't stopped Sabes back in the day.
It's enzymes which drop Red in this scenario.

-K-M-
wild child still has his powers though.

His healing factor wasent connected to his kinetic asorption, I thought it was dirrectly taken from wolverines own

He was since augemented by Romulus, he was one of the depowered mutants after M-day

His modifications from Weapon X must have warn off such as he can be smelt again and was metioned they don't know if that age-retardtant still works or not.

Battlehammer
AZ standart issue bullets go through omnium. They are more likely to pierce OR's hide or armor without trouble.
Rays don't do shit. They didn't stopped Sabes back in the day.
It's enzymes which drop Red in this scenario.

thye do nothing to red.

no idea what your talking about.

You keep missing the point. Marverick will bee down before he ever gets closes enough to uses the enzymes. His spores have a good deal longer range. Not to mention even if the spores dident dropp maverick which they should, the lfie drain would

Battlehammer
He was since augemented by Romulus, he was one of the depowered mutants after M-day

His modifications from Weapon X must have warn off such as he can be smelt again and was metioned they don't know if that age-retardtant still works or not.
really I though it was just kinda reconnt to him not being depowered.

wierd.

-K-M-
really I though it was just kinda reconnt to him not being depowered.

wierd.

It's Marvel they can change on a whim, I wouldn't be suprized if it's changed again.

Battlehammer
It's Marvel they can change on a whim, I wouldn't be suprized if it's changed again.
true. Even depowered maverick is the man. I personally think he beat punisher

Survivor19
Logan's adamantium claws can go through Red.
AZ' bullets are adamantium.
Therefore, they can go through Red as well.

You have just persuaded me than ready Red drops AZ.

So, in asassination scenario, where Red doesn't know he's targeted until the attack can AZ succeed?

Battlehammer
Logan's adamantium claws can go through Red.
AZ' bullets are adamantium.
Therefore, they can go through Red as well.

You have just persuaded me than ready Red drops AZ.

So, in asassination scenario, where Red doesn't know he's targeted until the attack can AZ succeed?

yes, but it wont do shit, Omega red has a crazy healing factor.

perhaps. depends really were it happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.