8 mile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GrillingNemo
did you all see this movie? i know its kinda old, but im a huge eminem fan, so with his new cd about to drop soon, thought it would be cool to chat about. i liked it, lot of action and he's not that bad of an actor. brittany murphy wasn't bad to look at either

Darth Martin
When's the album drop?

T.M
This movie was.. ehh, was OK I guess, nothing special. You really judge Eminem as an actor by this film though in my opinion because he wasn't exactly playing a difficult part.. himself.

I have seen it once, that was enough I don't need to see it again.

jinXed by JaNx
I enjoyed the movie a lot when i first saw it. If i watched it again, today, i wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much but yeah it's a good movie.

idowhatiamtold
album drops on may 19th. pumped for that...wonder if he'll take up more acting like a lot of rappers do. thought he was the best rapper gone actor lol. and speaking of brittany murphy, where has she been. might have been the last time i saw and mekhi phifer as well

justdecent
hmm. well i don't know much about mekhi pfifer, but saw that brittany murphy is gonna be in a lifetime movie called tribute tomorrow. here's a trailer for it: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4821279/12862387 ...maybe now she'll come out with a bunch of movies like bak in the day where it seemed like everything had her in it

and btw, im not a fan of eminem's new song we made you.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by idowhatiamtold
album drops on may 19th. pumped for that...wonder if he'll take up more acting like a lot of rappers do. thought he was the best rapper gone actor lol. and speaking of brittany murphy, where has she been. might have been the last time i saw and mekhi phifer as well She's doing a series on Lifetime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.